| EIGHT | - Bundle of Joy

Thief of His Heart

Bundle of Joy

 

 

 

 

 

“How many times do I have to tell that you’re not to wander alone in the stairs”, Dara looked back and saw Jiyong with a smile on his face while approaching her. She stopped on her tracks and waited for Jiyong.

 

 

“You’re being silly again, Jiyong. Nothing will happen to me in this stairs”, she said as she rolled her eyes at him. She knows why Jiyong is really looking out for her, it’s her due month already.

 

 

Jiyong smirked at her before putting his one arm behind her knees and the other on her nape, and then he lifted her up effortlessly. Dara shrieked in surprise as she felt herself being carried.

 

 

“Jiyong, put me down”, Dara said while laughing as she slightly slapped his chest. Jiyong just ignored her and continued carrying her. He only brought her down when they are already in the kitchen. But he kissed her first on the lips before pulling a chair for her. Dara just smiled at him before sitting down on her chair.

 

 

Dara was startled when Jiyong pulled her plate towards his side and started picking her food up with the fork.

 

 

“Say ‘ahhhh’”, Jiyong motioned as he held the fork in front of Dara. Dara just smiled and obliged to what her fiancée wants to do. Jiyong continued in feeding Dara, taking bites alternately after he gave her food. Soon after, they finished their breakfast and went to the garden to get some fresh air.

 

 

____________________________________

 

 

 

Dara find it funny that this is the moment it chose to happen. She was wandering alone on the stairs again when the first pain hit her. She stopped on her tracks and held the side of the stairs as she drew in deep breaths.

 

 

Her hands went to her stomach as she whispered, “Baby, wait till omma get down, okay?”. But then another pain hit her. She laughed as she thought that her baby is punishing her for not listening to Jiyong.

 

 

She was about to shout for Jiyong’s name when she heard his voice on her back.

 

 

“You’re one little stubborn creature, aren’t you?”, she could hear irritation at the same time amusement at his voice.

 

 

She turned around and smiled awkwardly at him then another pain hit. She cupped her stomach as she bent down.

 

 

“Dara, are you hurt?”, Jiyong asked in an alarm tone as he immediately ran to her, taking two steps at a time. “You’re about to give birth!”, he exclaimed as he scooped her up in his arms and carefully climbed down the stairs.

 

 

He settled her first on the couch before barking commands on the driver that they have to get to the hospital immediately. Dara let out a slight whimper as the pain keeps on getting painful each hit. Jiyong was immediately beside her, caressing her face and whispering soothing words.

 

 

Soon enough, she found herself seated on the backseat of the car with Jiyong holding her hands tightly. She squeezed his hand a little tighter when another pain hit. Jiyong don’t know what to do so he bent down and kissed Dara’s stomach before talking to their baby.

 

 

“Baby, please be a little patient. We’re almost there. Your omma is in pain because of your impatience”, Dara wanted to laugh at her fiancée silly antic but the pain is preventing her.

 

 

A stretcher and a nurse are already waiting for them at the emergency room when they arrived at the hospital. They immediately put Dara in the stretcher and wheeled her in. Jiyong held her hands more tightly as she shuts her eyes tightly.

 

 

“We’re almost there, baby. Just hang on a bit”, he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Push”, the doctor ordered and Dara huffed a lungful of air before pushing. Jiyong kept on whispering soothing words in her ear as he accepts the pain in his hands while Dara was squeezing it tight.

 

 

“One more, Ms. Park. I need a powerful push. I can already see the head of the baby”, the doctor as she put her hands just above Dara’s stomach and pushed at the same time she pushed.

 

 

The next thing they heard is a cry of a baby. Jiyong looked up and was mesmerized seeing his son for the first time. The doctor checked the baby first before placing it beside Dara.

 

 

Dara forced her eyes to open when she felt a warm little thing placed beside her. She looked down and smiled seeing her son. She gently wraps her arm around her and kissed his small cheeks. Then she looked at Jiyong and saw him looking down at their son.

 

 

“You did great, baby”, Jiyong said as he bent down and placed a kiss on her forehead. She smiled at him before shutting her eyes. Exhaustion completely swallowing her.

 

 

________________________________

 

 

“Hyung!”, Jiyong looked up and saw Seungri and Seunghyun standing just outside the delivery room. He went to them and sat down on one of the benches there.

 

 

“Is the baby out already?”, Seunghyun asked.

 

 

Jiyong just nodded his head and leaned his head on the wall.

 

 

“Was that your baby, hyung? I heard a loud cry a while ago”, Seungri asked.

 

 

“Yes, that’s my baby”, Jiyong said proudly as he once again imagined the face of his newborn son.

 

 

“What’s he like, hyung?” Seungri asked further.

 

 

“What do you expect? Of course, he looks like me. But he has Dara’s eyes and lips”, he said proudly.

 

 

“I can’t wait to meet my new nephew”, Seunghyun said as he stood up and went to Jiyong then tapping his shoulders. “Congratulations, Jiyong.”, he added.

 

 

“Thanks, hyung”, Jiyong smiled then a nurse interrupted them saying that Dara has been already transferred in one of the private rooms. Jiyong nodded his head and stood up before walking towards the elevator. His two brothers decided to leave and will just visit next time for they want to give Jiyong and Dara some alone time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara slowly opened her eyes. She rubbed her hands in her eyes as she was blinded by the sudden light. She put her hands in her stomach and smiled when she felt that it was almost flat. She tilted her head on the side and saw Jiyong on the couch with their baby on his arms.

 

 

“Jiyong”, Dara called out. Jiyong immediately looked up and stood carefully then sat at the edge of Dara’s bed. Dara sat and scooted forward towards Jiyong and their son. Jiyong turned his body slightly so that Dara can clearly see their baby. Dara ran her hands along her baby’s face and smiled. She felt that tears are ready to burst from her eyes because of the overflowing love she felt for both her baby and Jiyong.

 

 

“Hi, baby. Its omma”, Dara said as she cooed her son.

 

 

“Baby, its appa”, Jiyong echoed her as he slowly bent down and placed a kiss on his son’s little forehead.

 

 

Dara leaned her head on Jiyong’s shoulder as she continually stared at her son. The smile plastered in never leaving her face. She sighed contentedly as she then looked at Jiyong.

 

 

“I love you”, she whispered in his ear. Jiyong just turned his head a little to the left and kissed Dara on her lips. She smiled as she thought that it doesn’t matter if Jiyong will not say the words to her. She can love for both of them. As long as both of them are happy with each other and much more happier with their son. 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: So, my first plan is to have Dara giving birth as the epilogue. But then, you requested to make this story a little longer. :)) So..... Here it is. I can't of anything more to add to the story to lenghten it. So I'm sorry in advance if this story will be completed with just 12-13 chapters. :(( Aigooo, I really feel bad knowing that I'll disappoint you guys.... 

 

 

Oh, those who has a twitter, kindly follow me..... @bttrflygrl , let's talk in twitter! Kekekeke. :D