| FINAL | - Those Words

Thief of His Heart

Those Words

 

 

 

 

 

“Seunghyun, why do Jiyong has this faraway look on his face when he send us off a while ago?”, Bom asked her husband while they are on their way home.

 

 

“Jiyong’s just undergoing some problems right now, but he will be fine. Don’t worry too much about him”, Seunghyun shrugged his shoulders as he draped his arms on Bom’s shoulder while looking at the car’s window.

 

 

“Is his problem has something to do with Dara?”, she asked.

 

 

“What makes you ask that?”, he said, now turning his attention towards his wife.

 

 

“I don’t know.. It’s just that, Dara seemed sad”, Bom said as she pouted her lips slightly.

 

 

Seunghyun chuckled at his wife’s cuteness then he bent down and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. “Let’s just hope that Jiyong and Dara will settle whatever problem they are having right now”, he said as he felt Bom nodded her head.

 

 

He was hesitating if he should tell Bom about what Jiyong said to him before they go, but he then decided that it would be best if he would just shut his mouth. He was sure that Bom will be worried about those two and she will surely call Chaerin for them to intervene or something. He slowly shook his head as the smile on his face slowly faded.

 

 

 

____________________________________

 

 

 

Jiyong sighed as he caught a sight of Dara walking along the shore.

 

 

[Flashback]

 

They just got to their house in Jeju a while ago. Dara immediately excused herself as she went upstairs towards her bedroom. Jiyong just looked at her retreating back and decided that he should just let her, he just went to their son’s room and decided to play with Hyunseung.

 

 

When it was time for them to eat, he went to her room and knocked twice. His eyebrows furrowed when she was not answering. He knocked again and still, no answer. He held the door knob and twisted it, and then the door opened. He welcomed himself inside but he saw no trace of Dara.

 

 

He started feeling scared. He doesn’t want to entertain the thought that Dara might have felt pressure and went away but he can’t help himself. He started roaming around the second floor while panicking. When there is no sign of Dara, he immediately went downstairs and was about to command his security to look for Dara when a small figure caught his sight.

 

 

He walked towards the floor-to-ceiling window and there, he saw Dara walking along the seashore. With her hair swaying towards the direction of the wind, Jiyong couldn’t be more captivated by her. He sighed in relief as he stared at Dara. He couldn’t help falling in love with her more every day. And how he wished that she feels the same.

 

[End of Flashback]

 

 

So now, he is just waiting for her to get tired of walking along the shore so that they could both eat together. Hyunseung has been asleep for a while now. He sat at one of the chairs in the dining room and bowed his head down.

 

 

“Are you okay, Ji?”, Dara said.

 

 

Jiyong looked up and saw Dara in front of him. Her hands on his forehead as if checking if he has a fever. He slowly smiled at her.

 

 

“I’m okay”, he said as he stood up and offered the seat next to him. “Let’s eat?”, Dara nodded her head and sat.

 

 

And together, they ate in silence with a few stolen glances and secret smiles…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________

 

 

 

Dara slowly opened the door of Hyunseung’s room and was surprised seeing Jiyong there, playing with their son. A smile was plastered on her face as she slowly approaches the two.

 

 

“Hey, baby. I see you having fun playing with appa”, Dara said as she sat beside Jiyong and pinching Hyunseung’s cheeks. Jiyong looked at her and smiled before turning his attention towards his son again.

 

 

“You want to play with omma, baby? You want to play with her?”, Jiyong asked the baby as if Hyunseung could understand him. He raised the baby and kissed him in the stomach that made Hyunseung giggle.

 

 

“You’re enjoying it, huh?”, Jiyong amusedly asked as he did it again.

 

 

Dara just looked at him playing with their son. She felt the tugging in her heart but she ignored it. She knew why her heart is like that. She knew why she felt so contented seeing Jiyong playing with Hyunseung. She knew why she felt so happy and overwhelmed whenever Jiyong would look at her with so much love in his eyes. Because she loves him with all her heart.

 

 

Jiyong felt that someone is staring at him so he looked at his side and saw Dara smiling at him. He smiled back but his smile doesn’t reach his eyes because he has something on his mind right now.

 

 

He feels happy right now. With Dara sitting beside him and Hyunseung in his arms, nothing could even be better for him. But, something inside him tells that Dara isn’t happy to with him and she is just pretending to smile because of Hyunseung. He wants Dara to be genuinely happy.

 

 

“Uhm… Dara?”, Jiyong asked.

 

 

“Hmmmm?”, she replied as she took Hyunseung in his arms and slowly swayed her body back and forth to put Hyunseung to sleep. He seems tired with all the playing he has done with his appa.

 

 

It didn’t take long for Hyunseung to fall asleep, so Jiyong helped  Dara in putting him in his crib before continuing what he intended to ask.

 

 

“Is there some chance for you to love me back? I-I mean, I’m willing t-to wait but I just want to know if there is a chance? I don’t know why I’m asking this…. Maybe because I just want you to be really happy…”

 

 

Dara slowly turned to look at him and he gulped seeing her emotionless face. He wished that somehow, the pain would not that be great when she will say that there’s no way in hell that she’s going to love her back. He shuts his eyes tightly but opened them immediately after hearing her soft voice.

 

 

“You know what, Jiyong?”, she started. “I’ve been in love with you from the every start…”

 

 

Jiyong started sweating like crazy, heart’s beating so fast.. He started walking closer towards Dara, bridging the gap between them.

 

 

Dara reached for his hands and held it tightly, eyes screamed the words he had been wanting to hear from her, “And I never stopped loving you. I may have forgotten you in a short while, but my heart never stopped beating for you.”

 

 

Jiyong can’t believe his ears. Tears formed at the brim of his eyes because of the overwhelming joy and love he is feeling. He immediately enveloped her  in a tight hug and whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

 

 

“I love you, Dara. I’m sorry for all the pain I’ve caused you”, Jiyong said over and over again and he continuously kissed the top of her head.

 

 

Dara pulled away from the hug then cupped Jiyong’s face with both of her hands. Then she stared into his eyes as she said these words: “Let’s forget what happened in the past, okay? Let’s focus on building new memories filled with nothing but love and joy…”

 

 

Jiyong nods his head as his lips slowly descended on her lips with his hands holding her hips and her hands wrapped around his neck. He pulled her closer to him as he deepened the kiss. With both of their eyes closed, they cherished the kiss that signifies their new beginning in the arms of one another.

 

 

“I love you.” Jiyong said as he looked straight in her eyes.

 

 

“And I love you.” Dara replied wholeheartedly. 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Omo! I'm gonna cry now. T_T   This is it, guys. This is the end of Theif of His Heart. I want to thank you all for sparing me your precious time and reading this story of mine. I may have been a lousy writer but you guys still supported me. And I'm so grateful for that. Thank you to all of my subscribers, those who commented every chapter, my silent readers, Lucky12 for the banner..... You guys don't know how much you made me happy.. You are all my inspiration (aside Daragon, ofcourse.. ^___^) So here I am taking my last bow on this story. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart and SARANGHAEYO! 

 

 

 

 

     Butterflygirl, now signing off.