| THIRTEEN | - Confrontation

Thief of His Heart

Confrontation

 

 

 

 

“Mr. Kwon? You want to say something?”, Sohee peeked through the door and when Jiyong motioned his hands for her to come in, she complied.

 

 

“I never knew you could be that clever, Sohee”, Jiyong started, his back still facing his assistant.

 

 

“I beg your pardon, sir?”, Sohee asked, rather confused.

 

 

“I knew what you did to eliminate Dara in my life. No need to act innocent”, Jiyong said as he slowly turned his chair around so that he could face Sohee.

 

 

 

“I only did that because I love you, Jiyong”, Sohee said, desperation laced her voice.

 

 

“Tell me”, Jiyong said. He stood up from his seat and walked towards Sohee. When Sohee just looked at him with question written on her face, he repeated his statement.

 

 

“Tell me how you did it”, he looked straight in her eyes.

 

 

Sohee smirked before walking towards his couch. She dropped herself on it and crossed her legs, making her short skirt rose a little higher. Jiyong grimaced at the sight he's seeing so he went towards the couch and sat beside her, making sure that there is space between them.

 

 

“Dara was becoming a constant part in your life so I needed to make a plan to destroy her in your eyes. When you mentioned to me one time that Dara had moved in to your penthouse, I immediately thought of a great plan. I got the design for the hotel in Paris and brought it along with me when I went to your place. I saw Dara’s bag lying on the living room so I immediately planted the paper in her bag but I made sure that you will see it”, Sohee said with an evil smile on her face. She traveled her hands towards Jiyong’s thigh. Jiyong wanted to slap her hands away but he had to make Sohee believe that he was enjoying her touch.

 

 

“When I saw your reaction when you saw the paper in her bag, I knew my plan was a success. I was waiting for you to come running to me the moment you kicked her out of your place, but I guess you got busy so it slipped your mind that I was still here. I was really happy when I knew that she’s totally out of your life”, Sohee said as she stood up and went towards him to sat on his lap. He just looked at her, eyes void of emotions.

 

 

“How about the kidnappers?”, he asked.

 

 

“The kidnappers were an added bonus. When someone called your office and said that they have Sandara Park and they would just release her if you give them one million won, I ignored it. They called three times and I ignored it all”, she said while slowly caressing his chest with her hands. Jiyong wanted to throw her on the wall and kill her himself.

 

 

“You did that to make sure that she will really be out of my life? You ignored the ransom call thinking that if the kidnappers won’t get the money they need, they will kill her?”, he asked, his patience is slowly ebbing away.

 

 

“Yes, but too bad the kidnappers were somewhat nice to her. I’m really going to be happy if they had killed her”, Sohee said as she bent down her head and tried to kiss Jiyong’s lips.

 

 

Disgusted, Jiyong pushed her down on the couch and strangled her on the neck. Her eyes went wide with surprise seeing the angry Jiyong on top of her with his arms tightly wounded around her neck.

 

 

“Did you even know that she was pregnant that time, huh?!”, Jiyong said through gritted teeth as his hold around her neck tightened. Sohee feared for her life as she tried to take Jiyong’s hand off her neck.

 

 

“You’ve caused her a great pain. I’m going to ing kill you with my own hands. I’m going to kill you!”, he said as he shook her. He can already saw that Sohee’s face is becoming pale and is grasping for air through her open mouth but he doesn’t care.

 

“Mr. Kwon, let us take it from here”, the officer, which he called before he confronted Sohee, stopped him. When Jiyong didn’t show any sign of stopping, the officer motioned for his two companions to take Jiyong’s hand away from the pale-faced girl.

 

 

They succeeded after a strong effort. Jiyong’s face was all red because of too much anger. Sohee coughed heavily as the officers dragged her towards the door of his office.

 

 

“Make sure she rots in jail”, Jiyong turned to the officer and the officer nods his head before following the two other officers. Jiyong sighed heavily as he dropped his body on the couch mercilessly. He then combed his hands through his hair.

 

 

He had made a lot of mistakes. And he would start correcting them now. He stood up and went.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________

 

 

 

“Where am I?”, Dara asked herself the moment she opened her eyes. The last thing she remembered is the doctor giving her some sedative to calm her nerves down after they had talked. And the last time she remembered is her being inside the presidential suite of one of Jiyong’s hotel.

 

 

She roamed her eyes around the room. This doesn’t look like the hotel. She said to herself as she stood up from the bed and went outside the room. She walked and walked and walked along the corridor when she heard a familiar voice in one of the open rooms. She peeked her head in and when she saw Chaerin and Hyunseung in Bom’s arms, she entered.

 

 

“Oh unnie, you’re awake already”, Chaerin exclaimed when she saw Dara walking towards them. Dara plastered a smile on her face before asking Bom if she could hold her son. Bom nodded with a smile on her face before gently transferring Hyunseung in Dara’s arms.

 

 

“Where are we?”, Dara asked the two girls.

 

 

“At Jiyong’s house. Just two hours of drive away from the city”, Bom replied.

 

 

“Unnie, do you want anything to eat? Bom unnie and I are going downstairs to get breakfast”, Chaerin asked her.

 

 

Dara just shook her head and offered them a smile. “Bom, Chaerin, thank you for looking out for Hyunseung for me. I really appreciate it”, she said.

 

 

“It’s nothing, Dara. You don’t need to thank us for that. We’re Hyunseung’s aunt anyways”, Bom then winked at her before dragging Chaerin outside to have their breakfast.

 

 

Dara looked down at her son and saw that Hyunseung was smiling up at her. She bent her head down so that her nose would touch Hyunseung’s nose softly. She heard Hyunseung giggled and she did it again. She stopped after some time when Hyunseung started squirming in her arms. She smiled at him before taking a seat and feeding him.

 

 

When she was done feeding her son, she rocked her body back and forth while humming a soft melody. And when she was sure that Hyunseung was already peacefully sleeping in her arms, she gently laid him down on his crib and kissed his cheek before going out of the room to join Bom and Chaerin for breakfast.

 

 

“You’re here. I was about to check on Hyunseung”, she was startled when she heard Jiyong’s voice. She turned around and saw him wearing his beautiful smile. She tried to make her heart calm but she failed. Jiyong never failed to make her heart beat erratically. She shook her thoughts away and started walking her track.

 

 

“I prepared a bath for you in your room. You might want to take a bath fist before taking breakfast”, Jiyong said.

 

 

Dara immediately turned her head around and glared at Jiyong. He doesn’t need to this to her. It was enough that he made her believe in all those lies. He doesn’t need to act like he cared.

 

 

“Jiyong, can you please….. just stop acting like I mean something to you? Stop acting like you care cause I know you’re not”, Dara said through gritted teeth as she balled her fist.

 

 

“You’re wrong. You mean the world to me. And I care, I really do. I may have said those lies, but I only said them to protect you. But those little things I showed you are all me. I never lied through my action”, Jiyong said before smiling sadly at her. She wanted to run to him and hug him really tight but she fights herself. She just can’t believe him easily now.

 

 

Before she could retaliate, Jiyong turned around walked away from her. 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is really nearing itd end.. T_T Huhuhuhuh.. Anyways, Yg Stans, Blackjacks, VIP, Applers... Let's vote for our YG Family in MAMA 2012... They really need to win this one!! Agogogogo!! :DD Here's the link: mama.interest.me/poll