| FIFTEEN | - Her Decision

Thief of His Heart

Thanks to Lucky12 for this awesome poster! :DD I love it! 

 

 

 

 

 

Her Decision

 

 

 

 

 

Dara rocked her body back and forth with Hyunseung in her arms. She hummed a melody softly as she stare at her son. A wind gushed past them and like a miracle, Hyunseung’s little eyes fluttered to a close. Dara smiled down towards her little angel as she settled herself down in the bench placed in the garden as she looked at the green scenery ahead of her.

 

 

“Dara noona, you’re here. I’ve been looking for you everywhere”, Dara heard Seungri’s voice behind her. She turned around and looked at him while placing her forefinger at her lips, saying to him that he should be silent.

 

 

“Oh, Hyunseung’s asleep already”, Seungri said as he gently pecked a kiss on the baby’s cheek. The baby stirred in Dara’s arm but doesn’t wake up.

 

 

“Why are you looking for me, Seungri? Do you need anything?”, Dara asked softly as she continued to hum a soft melody.

 

 

“Bom noona and Chaerin just wanted to say goodbye to you”, Seungri said as he scratched his head with a smile plastered on his face.

 

 

“You’re leaving today?”, Dara asked as she turned her full attention towards the man standing in front of her.

 

 


“Aigooo, you have such forgetful memory, noona”, Seungri said as he chuckled to himself. Dara smiled at him before turning her heels around.

 

 

“Okay, let me put Hyunseung to bed first then I’ll follow you”, she said as she walked towards the living room and towards Hunseung’s room.

 

 

___________________________

 

 

 

“Hey, Jiyong. Aren’t you going to see us off? We’re leaving now”, Seunghyun said as he walked towards his brother who is facing the window of his room.

 

 

“Oh, you’re leaving today, hyung?”, Jiyong asked absentmindedly.

 

 

Seunghyun noticed that Jiyong is playing something on his hands. He tried to look further but failed when the latter placed the thing on his bedside table and started shoving his older brother outside his room.

 

 

“Make sure to send us invitation to your wedding, okay?”, Seunghyun said as he placed his hands onto his brother’s shoulders with a smile on his face. But his smile faded when he felt Jiyong heaved a deep sigh.

 

 

“Hey, what’s the matter?”, Seunghyun asked.

 

 

“I-I think the m-marriage is off”, Jiyong whispered but Seunghyun heard it clearly. His eyes widens as he looked at his brother straight in the eye.

 

 

“What do you mean the wedding is off?”, Seunghyun asked again.

 

 

Jiyong placed his hand on Seunghyun’s hands, which is placed on both side of his shoulder, and gently took it off him. Then he turned around and started walking along the hallway.

 

 

“Hey, Jiyong. What do you mean the wedding is off?”, Seunghyun catch up with Jiyong’s pace as he stopped the latter on further taking any steps.

 

 

Jiyong sighed again for the nth time before bowing his head. Seunghyun waited for his brother to say anything. “I-I……. Uhm, Well…”, Jiyong sighed again before combing his hands through his hair.

 

 

Seunhyun just looked at him while waiting for Jiyong to blurt it all out.

 

 

“It s-seems that Dara can’t forgive me for all the things I have d-done to her before. I’ve already told her I love her but I guess it’s not enough. But I understand her, I really do. It’s okay for me to bear all the pain as long as both Hyunseung and Dara stay happy. I’ll do everything in my power to make both of them happy”, Jiyong said as he smiled sadly towards his older brother. Seunghyun don’t know to say so he just taps Jiyong’s shoulder as a sign of him comforting Jiyong.

 

 

“Let’s go now, hyung. I’m sure Seungri, Chaerin and Bom noona are waiting for you downstairs”, Jiyong said after some time as he walked towards the stairs with Seunghyun following him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unknown to them, Dara heard what they had talked about for she was just standing behind the door of Hyunseung’s room where the two men unfortunately stopped. She quickly stole a glance towards Hyunseung’s direction before returning her gaze at the door. She clutched on her chest as she felt her heart beating on its fastest pace. She took in a deep breath and tried to calm her erratic heart before going out of the room and joining the rest of the bunch downstairs.

 

 

 

_______________________________

 

 

 

“Mr. Lee, did Jiyong ate already?”, Dara asked when she was placing her plate on the sink.

 

 

“Not yet, Dara”, Mr. Lee replied which made Dara’s eyebrow to form a straight line.

 

 

“I’ll go check up on him”, she said as she immediately turn around and walked towards the stairs to Jiyong’s room.

 

 

When she was already in front of his room, she didn’t bother knocking as she welcomed herself inside when she noticed that the door is slightly open. There he is again, his back facing her as he looked through his window. He sighed for the nth time that day and Dara decided to put an end to his somewhat gloomy aura.

 

 

“Jiyong”, she called softly. Jiyong turned around and was a little surprised seeing her standing there.

 

 

His eyes screamed of loneliness and loss. She questioned herself on why would Jiyong feel lonely and what is it that he loss. Then Jiyong and Seunghyun’s conversation a while ago replayed on her mind. She gasps softly as little by little, realization hits her. Could it be that he was lonely because he lost her? She couldn’t breathe. She stared at him for a moment, as if telling him that there’s no reason to be lonely because she’s here.

 

 

Then, her sight caught a shiny silver thing on his bedside table. She unconsciously went to it and recognized her engagement ring. Jiyong just looked at and watched her every movement. She took the ring in her hands and examined it for a while. Then she lifted her gaze up and looked straight in his eyes while she slid the ring in her finger.

 

 

She heard Jiyong took in deep breaths and it made her smile. Then she slowly walked her way towards him and wrapped her hands around his neck then tiptoed to place a chaste kiss on his lips. Jiyong stiffened on his spot after feeling her kiss. He doesn’t know how to react but his heart is surely doing some summersault inside his chest.

 

 

“Make love to me, Jiyong”, Dara said with so much emotion in her voice that made Jiyong breathless.

 

 

“Are you sure, Dara?”, Jiyong asked. Not wanting for Dara to regret everything that they will do tonight.

 

 

Dara just nodded her head. She was sure about this. She would take another risk. She would give him another chance. She would give herself another shot at happiness. Her thoughts we’re disrupted when she felt Jiyong’s lips on her.

 

 

This kiss Jiyong is giving her. It’s different. Much more different than those he usually gives her. This kiss holds so much emotion that her tears wanted to burst. But what she really felt in his kiss is love. Real love. She tightened her hold around his neck as she pulled him closer to her body.

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

 

 

Rays of sunlight welcomed her as she opened her eyes. She roamed her eyes around the room and noticed that she was not inside her room. Then the memories of last night replayed inside her brain. She smiled to herself as she turned her gaze towards the other side of the bed.

 

 

She was welcomed by Jiyong’s gaze. She slightly smiled as she scoots more closely to Jiyong’s side. He wrapped his arms on her waist as he spreads butterfly kisses on her shoulders. She retaliated by kissing his shoulders as well. It was after some time that they both decided to just stared at each other’s eyes.

 

 

“Jiyong?”, she said. “I have one favor to ask.”

 

 

“I’ll do it”, he immediately replied. Dara giggled at his remark. He didn’t even ask what her favor was; instead, he replied that he will do it.

 

 

“I want us move to your house in Jeju”, she said. If she will start anew with Jiyong, they have to go to a place where there are no bad memories. She needs to be in a place where she will only be reminded of happy moments with him.

 

 

“If that’s what you want, Dara”, Jiyong said.

 

 

“Thank you.”

 

 

“Anything for you”, he said as he kissed the tip of her nose before placing a kiss on her forehead. Dara shuts her eye as she savored the feeling of his arms around her. 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

A/N: This is really nearing its end.. T_T 1-2 chapters left.