| FIVE| - Nightmare

Thief of His Heart

 

I dedicate this to my newly found friend, lovesjiyong!

Enjoy reading!! Kekekeke. :DD

(Oh, sorry for any mistake here.. :) I don't profread my works soooo.. Sorry)

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Nightmare

 

 

 

Dara stared at her closet as she find it hard on choosing what will she wear. She forgot to ask Jiyong about her clothes and now, she doesn’t have anything to wear at all because all her clothes will not fit in her tummy. When she heard that her door opened, she stepped out of her closet and was greeted by Jiyong.

 

 

She went up to him and kisses him on the lips before clinging to his arms like a monkey. Jiyong brushed her hair while smiling down at her. Seems like he is in a good mood today. Dara thought to herself.

 

 

“Hey, Jiyong?”, Dara started.

 

 

“Hmmmm?”

 

 

“Why is it that I don’t have maternity dresses here in my closet?”, she tilted her head on the side as she saw Jiyong biting his lower lip.

 

 

“Well, about that……. Let’s just call the shop and tell them to deliver maternity dresses here”, Jiyong said as he pulled out his phone from his pants and dialed a number.

 

 

“You can do that?”, Dara asked, flabbergasted.

 

 

Jiyong just showed her his heart-stopping one-sided smile before talking to whoever is on the other line. Dara waited patiently for him to finish talking on the phone then thoughts came up in her mind. She fiddled with her fingers as she bowed down her head while hesitating whether to ask him or not.

 

 

She was preoccupied on her own so she was a little bit startled when she felt Jiyong’s hand on her chin. Jiyong made her look up to him and what greeted her was his smile. She can’t help but to smile back at him.

 

 

“Uhmm…. J-Jiyong? I wanted to a-ask just one more question?”, Dara asked.

 

 

“What is it?”

 

 

“Why do we sleep on different rooms?”, Dara bowed her head down once again as she felt blood crept up on her cheeks.

 

 

Jiyong has an amused smile plastered on his face as he looked at the shy Dara in front of him. “I was just letting you adjust. It will be awkward for you if you will sleep beside a guy whom you don’t know”, he paused a little and made Dara look up at him again, “…… But tonight, you’ll move into my room, our room, where you truly belong.”

 

 

Dara felt her inside tingle with the intensity of Jiyong’s voice. She felt something unexplainable rushed to her veins as she stared straight into Jiyong’s eyes and saw passion, longing, and something deeper.

 

 

She tiptoed as she reached for Jiyong’s lips. Only intending to just peck him on the lips, but then, he wrapped his arms around her waist as he pulled her closer to him to make their kiss deeper. Dara moaned inside his mouth feeling him deepened their kiss. She felt her knees weakening so she wrapped her arms around Jiyong’s neck for support.

 

When they both pulled out from their heated kiss, they were both breathless. Jiyong rested his forehead on Dara’s forehead with the tip of their noses touching. Jiyong then pecked on her lips, and again, and again. Seeming like he can’t get enough of her lips. Dara smiled to herself as she felt that Jiyong is showering her whole face with light kisses. She held on to his neck tighter when she felt that her knees were about to give up.

 

 

“Let’s eat?”, Jiyong suggested, with their faces just inches apart, after he was done showering her kisses. Dara just nods her head for she can’t find her voice that has been buried deep inside her because of the intensity of the kiss they shared just a while ago.

 

 

_________________________________

 

 

“Jiyong, I think I should see a doctor. We need to be sure that our baby is doing fine”, Dara suggested to Jiyong when they are just cuddling on the couch watching some variety show.

 

 

“I’d been meaning to tell you that, but you’re distracting me every time”, Jiyong replied as he kissed the back of Dara’s head.

 

 

Dara felt colors rushed to her cheeks. Good thing that Jiyong can’t see her face right now. She starts blushing everytime Jiyong will say something good. She’s acting like a high schooler. She scooted more towards Jiyong’s side as the latter tightens his hold on Dara’s waist.

 

 

Later on, Jiyong heard soft snores coming from the lady beside him. He crooked his neck to check if she is really sleeping. He smiled to himself as he sees her sleeping soundly with his arms as her pillows. He gently stood up and scoops Dara in his arms as he carried her towards their room. Dara stirred in her sleep as soon as Jiyong laid her down on the bed. He kneeled before her and stared at her sleeping figure.

 

 

“I hope your memories won’t ever come back”, Jiyong whispers as he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead before climbing on the bed beside her and wrapping his arms securely around her waist. He closed his eyes as he savored the warmth Dara’s body is giving her, and without him noticing it, sleep started consuming him with a smile still plastered on his face.

 

 

_______________________________________

 

 

 

Dara walked through a never ending, dark hallways as she seeks for an exit where she could see light. She walked and walked and walked and last, on the far end of the hallway was a door. She smiled to herself as she ran towards the door.

 

 

As soon as she gets to the door, she crouched down and held her heart and tried to even her breathing. She had run a mile just to get to the door. She took hold of the door knob and heaved a deep breath before turning it.

 

 

But much to her surprise, the door won’t open. The knob will turn but she can’t pull the door open. It felt like someone was inside and preventing her from opening the door. Then she gasped when she realized that her memories were behind that door. She put all her force in her hands as she tried harder to pull the door open for she is desperate to make her memories come back. She knows that once she opened that door, she will regain all her memories.

 

 

Her palms are already white with all the effort and strength she is using just to open the door. And she felt hope when she managed to crack it up a little. She was ready to open it further but she gasped loudly as her hands slipped the knob and the door closed tightly on her face. She stumbles on her back as her eyes started watering.

 

 

Why does a great feel of pain and fear can be felt from just a small opening on the door where her memories are inside? She cried so much as she felt her breath slipping away from her. She clutched to as the feeling of pain and fear intensified. She stood up ran as far as she can away from the door. She doesn’t want to remember her memories anymore. She felt scared what her memories contain to feel that great pain…..

 

 

 

 

Jiyong woke up with the sound of soft sobs coming from somewhere. He opened his eyes and saw beside him that Dara’s eyes was shut tight and tears are flowing down from it while she turns her head from left to right. was slightly open and he could hear some whimpers. It’s as if she is having nightmares.

 

 

He immediately pooped in his elbows and shook her gently, “Dara, wake up.”

 

 

Dara’s eyes flutters open and as soon as she caught a sight of Jiyong, she threw herself on him. Jiyong hugged her back as he moves his hand up and down against her back. He could feel Dara shivering as she sobs in his chest. He then continuously kissed the top of her head, comforting her.

 

 

“Shhhh, I’m here”, Jiyong whispered.

 

 

After some time, Dara pulled away slightly from Jiyong’s hug. Jiyong kissed away her tears as Dara closed her eyes. He then looked at her as if encouraging her to tell him what’s wrong. She heaved a deep breath before opening to tell Jiyong what she dreamt about.

 

 

“T-There was a door in my dream. I tried so hard to open it so that I c-could get away from the dark hallways but the door is shut too tight as if there was someone inside preventing the d-door to open”, she took a deep breath before continuing again, “…. I managed to crack it up a little but then I let go of the knob when I felt pain and fear from the little crack”, Dara finished as she sobs again in her palms. “I know that inside that door are my memories, Jiyong. I know it. I was desperate to open it but I got scared feeling pain and fear coming from inside.”

 

 

“What does my memory contains for me to be scared like this, Jiyong?”, Dara asked when she felt Jiyong pulled her for another hug.

 

 

“It’s just a dream, Dara. It’s just a dream”, Jiyong said comfortingly. “Shhhhh. I’m here.”

 

 

Dara’s hold to Jiyong tightened as she wished that she would never regain her memories because if regaining her memories will just be painful to her, she doesn’t want it. She’ll be contented making new memories with Jiyong just as what they were doing the past few weeks.

 

 

Her tears stopped from flowing but Jiyong still continuously whispered that it was just a dream and that he’s here. She felt safe in Jiyong’s arms and she hoped that she will stay in his arms for as long as they live.