Thief of His Heart Special Chapter

Thief of His Heart

Special Chapter

 

 

 

Dara happily mixed the dish she was cooking on the pot. The maids suggested that they would help her but she politely declined, saying that she wanted to be the one who will cook the food for the gathering in their house. She just asked the maids that instead of trying to help her cook, they could help her looking out for Hyunseung for a while.

 

 

She turned her head around when she hear faint cries coming from upstairs. She was about to call one maid and ask if she could just look out for the dish while she checks on her son when one of the maids came into her view with Hyunseung wailing in her arms.

 

 

She smiled warmly seeing her little boy as she walked towards them. Hyunseung immediately wiggled in the maids arms with his little arms in front of him, asking Dara to get him.

 

 

Dara giggled to herself seeing Hyunseung with a pitiful expression on his face. He always does that if he wants something.. She immediately took Hyunseung in her arms but the baby won’t stop from crying.

 

 

“Omma’s here, baby.. Stop crying,” she said in her gentlest voice as she walked farther from the kitchen.

 

 

Hyunseung stopped wailing for a while as he looked at his mother’s face before bawling again. Dara tried feeding him but he will just avoid his face while crying his eyes out. She then tried to climb the stairs to go to his playroom but his cries got louder. She was confused why Hyunseung is crying non-stop.

 

 

She rocked her body back and forth, putting him to sleep, but the baby in her arms kept on crying..

 

 

“What’s the matter, Hyunseung? What do you want,” she asked.

 

 

Then the doorbell rang indicating that their guests have arrived. Since she was near the door, she went to it and opened it, welcoming their visitors.

 

 

“Omo, why is our Hyunseung crying?” Bom cooed as she went inside the house while keeping her eyes at the crying baby in Dara’s arms.

 

 

“I don’t know….. He just won’t stop crying,” Dara said, a little frustrated because Hyunseung just kept on crying and crying.

 

 

“Give him to me. I’ll entertain him,” Bom said as she took Hyunseung in her arms. Bom then faced the baby and started making weird faces. Hyunseung stopped for a while, fascinated at her aunt Bom’s face before crying again.

 

 

“Ayoooo, what’s the problem, Hyunseung-ah?” Seunghyun asked as he stood behind his wife and faced the baby.

 

 

“Honey, try to make him stop crying,” Bom said as she rubbed her hands on Hyunseung’s back while the latter just kept on bawling his eyes out.

 

 

“I’ll just go to the kitchen,” Dara excused herself. Bom looked at her and nodded her head before turning her attention towards the baby in her arms.

 

 

Seunghyun then started to make weird faces while producing weird sounds. Hyunseung was not even fascinated with his uncle, it seems like he was even more irritated seeing Seunghyun.. So the baby started reaching for Seunghyun’s face while crying.. Bom laughed heartily before bringing the baby down to his feet.

 

 

At 11 months old, Hyunseung still can’t walk on his own. So Seunghyun sat the the floor while holding Hyunseung in his arms who is still by the way, crying his eyes out. Seunghyun let the baby drop on its knees gently. They don’t have to worry about the floor because it is being cleaned every day.  

 

 

“Honey, what do you think he wants?” Bom asked as she sat at the couch for she can’t sit on the floor with her bulging stomach.

 

 

“I don’t know. Maybe he’s growing some teeth.. I’ve read in the internet that when babies started to grow teeth, they seemed irritated at all time,” he said as he followed Hyunseung while the latter crawled towards the door.

 

 

 

“Hmmmm,” Bom absentmindedly nodded her head.

 

 

“Aigoo, he hasn’t stop crying yet?” Dara asked as she walked towards Hyunseung. “Where’s Seungri and Chaerin, by the way?” Dara asked Bom as she sat beside her son on the floor.

 

 

“Chaerin have an appointment with her doctor at six. They said that they will go straight her after that,” Bom said as she rubbed her stomach.

 

 

“Oh,” Dara said as she kept her eye on her son, which is slowly crawling his way towards the door while crying. It seems like Hyunseung wants to go out, Dara thought to herself.

 

 

“Hyunseung-ah, do you want to go out?” Seunghyun asked as he stood up from the floor and went towards the couch and sat beside his wife.

 

 

“Ahbubububu…” Hyunseung started mumbling as he stopped crawling and just sat there a few meters away from the door.

 

 

Then suddenly, the door burst open and revealed Jiyong. He smiled immediately when he saw his wife sitting on the floor with a worried expression on her beautiful face. He furrowed his eyebrows as he followed Dara’s gaze.

 

 

There, he saw his son crawling his way towards him while crying. He dropped his suitcase on the table and went to Hyungseung to lift him up in his arms.

 

 

“Why is my little man crying, huh?” he asked Hyunseung as he made the baby face him.

 

 

And just like a miracle, Hyunseung stopped crying as he started at his father.

 

 

“You missed appa? You missed me?” Jiyong kept on asking as he buried his face on Hyunseung’s stomach, making the baby giggle.

 

 

“Aigooo. He just missed his appa,” Bom said as she smiled.

 

 

Dara stood up from the floor and approached her two favorite boys in the world. She wrapped her arms around Jiyong when the latter set the baby on his hips.

 

 

“Welcome home, Ji,” Dara said as she tiptoed and pecked a kiss on his lips.

 

 

Jiyong smiled at her after their kiss and whispered, “I missed you, baby.”

 

 

Then the next thing they knew, Seungri and Chaerin arrived. All went to the kitchen with Hyunseung still on Jiyong’s arms. He just can’t put Hyunseung down because the whenever the baby will sense that Jiyong would be putting him down, he will start crying again.

 

 

Dara even tried to get Hyunseung in Jiyong’s arms but the baby cried and stopped only when he was again in his appa’s arms. Jiyong smiled tenderly at his wife before settling down on the seat next to Dara’s.

 

 

The rest of the night went with the rest of the bunch talking about anything they could think of. They talked about Bom and Seunghyun’s baby, which is due in two months. And also, Seungri bragged about his baby on the way saying that the fetus inside Chaerin’s womb looked like him when in fact, they don’t know the gender yet. And also, Seungri and Seunghyun asked Jiyong the do’s and don’ts in raising a baby.

 

 

When their visitors were already gone, Jiyong and Dara went to Hyunseung’s room and put him into bed. They stared at their sleeping son first with his arms wrapped around her waist while her arms wrapped around his body. They both have a contented look on their face.

 

 

“Ji?” Dara said softly.

 

 

“Hmmmm?” he answered.

 

 

She rested her head on his chest while looking up at him. Jiyong looked down and smiled at her before placing a kiss on her forehead.

 

 

“I love you,” she said.

 

 

“I love you too,” he replied.

 

 

They both smiled before returning their gaze to their son. A contented sigh escaped Dara’s lips. She was thankful of the things that happened in the past.. Because if it did not happen, then she won’t be feeling genuinely happy right now. If the past did not happen then she will not have Hyunseung. And if the past didn’t happen then she and Jiyong wouldn’t be living together happily as husband and wife.

 

 

Maybe, the pain she felt in the past is just an eye opener for her. That maybe, the pain she felt said something to her like, “Hang on there, this might get painful but I promise you, after all this, all you could ever feel is solitary bliss,” she smiled to herself.

 

 

“Let’s sleep?” Jiyong asked as he held her hands. She nodded her head and made their way out of the room. But before they could entirely exit the room, Jiyong looked back to his sleeping son and said, “Sleep tight, baby..” Dara dimmed the lights in his room before closing the door.

 

 

“I really do love you, Ji,” Dara mumbled with her head resting on his chest and with her arms around him, while her eyelids slowly fluttering to a close.

 

 

“And I really do love you too,” he replied and smiled when he heard her hummed in contentment. He tightened his hold around her before turning their bedside lamp off and following her to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: O-kay... I was bored and had nothing to do so I decided to write a special chapter for TOHH.. :)) And I dedicate this to all my beautiful subcribers! I love you all! And sorry if this one's crappy. It was just out of my boredom so forgive me.. Kekekeke.. ^___^