| SEVEN | - Home

Thief of His Heart

Home

 

 

 

 

“Seunghyun hyung, Seungri, this is Dara”, Jiyong said as he looked at Dara first before continuing, “… Dara, this is Seunghyun hyung and Seungri.”

 

 

She smiled her sweetest smile as she said, “Nice to meet you.” She bowed her head to show some respect and when she looked up, her smile slowly vanished. All that greeted her is the stoic faces with anger playing around their eyes. Just exactly the way Jiyong looked at her the moment he caught her using his computer.

 

 

She dismissed the thought and forced up a smile again. Then she offered her hand in front of them for a handshake. Seconds past and the two men didn’t bother to lift their hands to accept her hand. She awkwardly smiled and was about to retreat her hand when she saw in her peripheral view that Jiyong shot them a warning look. Seungri immediately reached for her hand as shook then released it. Seunghyun took his time into reaching for her hand before shaking it and releasing it all together.

 

 

It felt to her that the two brothers doesn’t want to even shake her hand but since Jiyong is their brother and Dara is his fiancée, they were forced to act like they like her. She furrowed her eyebrows a little then tilted her head on the side. Time ticked past but no one still said a thing.

 

 

She combed her hair with her hand out of frustration but then she saw Seunghyun’s eyes following her hand. Then she realized that he must be looking at her ring. She curled her fingers into a tight ball and placed it behind her back. She was like a child caught stealing a candy bar in a candy store. She bowed her head slightly then she decided that she cannot stand the presence of Jiyong’s brothers anymore.

 

 

“Uhhmm….. I’ll leave you guys alone now”, Dara excused herself but she reached for Jiyong’s hand first and squeezed it before starting her step towards the stairs to their bedroom.

 

 

Seungri cleared his throat before saying, “Have a good night sleep, Dara noona”. Dara looked back at him and offered him a smile which Seungri replied with a tight smile.

 

 

When Dara was out of their sight, Seunghyun angrily turned towards Jiyong. “What does that ring indicate, Jiyong? You’re really serious in marrying her?”

 

 

“We’ve talked about it for a thousand times already now, hyung. Just please drop the subject”, Jiyong said, dismissing the subject, before turning to his younger brother and wrapping his arms around his shoulder.

 

 

Seunghyun turned and walked away without saying anything to them. Jiyong just shrugged his shoulders and looked to his younger brother.

 

 

“By the way, we’re having a boy. You’re going to have a nephew, Ri”, Seungri looked at his hyung and saw excitement he hasn’t seen in Jiyong’s expression since their parents brought him a bike when he was ten years old.

 

 

He smiled at Jiyong and decided that whatever maybe the outcome, he will wholeheartedly accept Dara as his hyung’s wife. He can clearly see something in Jiyong’s eye that he hasn’t seen for all his life. There was some life into Jiyong’s once boring and stoic eyes.

 

 

_______________________________

 

 

 

“I think you should pack your things, Dara”, Jiyong said while they were lying on their bed, below the sheets. Dara’s head was rested on Jiyong’s arms as her arms are on his chest.

 

 

“What?” Dara asked, surprised. She pushed herself up; earning a groan from Jiyong as she intentionally elbowed his stomach. “Are you trying to kick me out after you’ve used my body?”

 

 

Jiyong laughed a hearty laugh before pushing Dara down again on his body. He then bent down and kissed the top of her head before adding, “Silly, that’s never going to happen.”

 

 

“Then why are you asking me to pack my things?”, she asked as she pouted her lips.

 

 

“We’re going to my place in Jeju for a while. Maybe ‘till the baby is born”, he said as he wraps his other arms around her waist.

 

 

“Seoul is fine, Jiyong. You don’t have to bother bringing me somewhere else.”

 

 

“No. We’re going tomorrow night so you better pack your things”, and because Seoul held so much of your memories that if you stay longer, you might remember them all. He wanted to add but fights himself.

 

 

“Arasso”, she said as she snuggled close to him and kissed his chest before trying to stand up. She felt Jiyong’s arms preventing from standing up so she looked up at him with confusion on her face.

 

 

“Uhm, I think you said I should pack my things now.. Let me go”, she wiggled her body as she tried to escape from his tight hold.

 

 

“I changed my mind”, he simply said before hovering on top of her and kissing her on the lips.

 

 

_____________________________________

 

 

 

“Hey, wake up”, someone shook her as she felt something wet on her temples. She forced her eyes open and she was greeted by Jiyong’s smiling face. She smiled back to him and the latter bent down and kissed her lips. “We’re almost here”, he added.

 

 

“Omo! I’ve slept all throughout the flight”, she exclaimed as she looked outside the window and saw many clouds floating by.

 

 

“Yes you have, Ssantokki”, Jiyong said with a hint of amusement on his voice.

 

 

Dara turned to him and glared at him before pointing her finger at him. “This is all your fault”, she tried to look pissed at him but she failed as smile slowly crept its way up to her lips again. Jiyong just bent down and peck her lips before showering her entire face butterfly kisses. It’s a good thing that they were flying in Jiyong’s private jet, if not, she’s sure that the passengers would have thrown them their luggage for they were acting like teenage fools.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara gawked at the scene before her. A huge house was sitting atop of a hill with the beach sitting majestically at its feet. This type of houses only exists in her dreams. Maybe she was still asleep as dreaming of this view. She turned to her side and saw Jiyong smiling down at her.

 

 

“Welcome home, baby”, he said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and guided her along the entry way to enter the house.

 

 

“This is your house?” she asked incredulously.

 

 

“Our”, he corrected her.

 

 

He opened the door for her and led her inside the house. If her eyes can fall out from their sockets, her eyeballs would have been rolling on the floor since they have arrived. She felt like she had just entered a mansion instead of a house.

 

 

She looked up at Jiyong and saw him pointing at somewhere where the maids could put their things. Then he wrapped his arms around her and kissed the side of her head.

 

 

“This is our home now, baby”

 

 

“Yes, home”, she echoed him as she tiptoed and kissed him fully.

 

 

This house will serve as their witness as they make new memories with full of chances and hope. Jiyong is willing to forget all that had ever happened in Seoul and start a new with Dara here in Jeju.  

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Omo! I knew it. This is just gets crappier each chapter. I'm losing my inspiration! OTTOKKE?! I need to find it again soon. As in really soon! I'm really sorry, my dear readers, if this chapter bores you out. I'm really sorry. I'll try my hardest next time. Mianhe.