002

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]After what just happened, I ran out into the yard.  This was even more awkward since when the man was done moving the six boy’s bags into the mansion, he closed the door right before I got out and I ran straight through the door. 

I didn't understand how nothing could touch me but I cloud touch whatever I wanted to. 

I ran to a big tree in the yard that still had a swing that my dad built for me when I was younger.  I sat down on the swing thinking, trying to remember, trying to figure out everything.  Nothing came to mind.  I went back into the mansion after I noticed it was getting darker. 

I tried opening the door, fail.  So I passed through it, I am slowly getting used to that, not really.  The boys were in the parlor eating dinner, not that I cared, or that they cared or that they could even see me.  I felt so alone.  I headed upstairs into my room, wait it’s not my room but I still went up there anyway.

When I was there I noticed there was a Pikachu on one bed, which must've been Junhyung's, I think then I looked over at the other bed and I saw some clothes tossed onto it.  It looked like the clothes I think Yoseob was wearing?  I have to learn their names even though they don't really know me.

I sat down on Yoseob's bed and hugged one of his pillows.  "Mental note:  Cannot open doors, must pass through doors, and can pick up pillows," I said to myself and laughed.  I picked up other things too like wallet, cell phone, and iPod.  "Second mental note:  Can pick up anything not latched down."

I sat down on Junhyung's bed, sort of accepting what I can and can't do.  I picked up his Pikachu; I am still trying to figure out where I had seen him from.  I played which the Pikachu then all of a sudden the Pikachu spoke, "Pika!  Pika, Pika!  Pikachu~!" I dropped it and jumped onto Yoseob's bed, which really scared me.  I didn't know it could do that.

⊰Junhyung⊱

⊰⊰Down stairs⊱⊱

While the guys and I ate dinner while watching some cartoons, I heard something fall then I heard Pikachu, "Pika!  Pika, Pika!  Pikachu~!"

"What was that?" I asked the others wondering if they heard it too.

"I think that was your Pikachu, Junhyung.  Couldn't you tell by its cry?" Kikwang answered.

I sent him a look, "Is anyone up there?"

Doojoon chuckled, "Maybe it's the girl Yoseob saw."

"Shut up hyung!  I swear I really saw a girl in here.  She was dressed in white and she was pretty," Yoseob defended himself.  So I am not the only one seeing the girl in white.  I set down my food on a nearby table.

"I will be right back," I said then headed upstairs to grab my Pikachu.  When I got upstairs Pikachu was on the ground when I remembered I put Pikachu on my bed.  The window was closed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter