016

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

"Errr..."  Kikwang, Doojoon and Yoseob both stared at the TV.  We were watching the Real World Las Vegas, newest episode where I guess this girl named Heather found something bad about her boyfriend and is now doing something dirty with another roommate named Nany while another girl named Naomi think she is pregnant or has and STD...

Yeah...  I don't know...  I just got bored and Junhyung was flipping through channels and I guess this caught his attention.

And yes I said Junhyung.  All of BEAST and I were watching TV. 

It had been a couple of days since Junhyung broke up with Micha and I know the guys are supposed to be doing research right now on my murder but they need a break.  Not like they were doing much in the first place, except for maybe Doojoon he occasionally did research if he wasn't busy or tired.  Then I couldn't really blame Yoseob and Junhyung because of drama.  And I didn't really know what Hyunseung, Kikwang, and Dongwoon were doing.

I stared at the TV completely disturbed.  I looked at Yoseob who was sitting next to me.  I giggled because next to him was Kikwang covering the eyes of Yoseob and Dongwoon who sat on the other side of him, then Yoseob covered Kikwang's eyes.  Then Junhyung, who was sitting behind me, put his hand over my eyes.  I giggled and he chuckled. 

We stayed like that until commercial.  All of us laughed.  Dongwoon and Kikwang got up and went into the kitchen, then came back with six plates of cake that looked really delicious.  Each of them got a plate, but I didn't...  I felt left out... 

Well don't feel bad.  I am a ghost, so no worries. 

They all began to eat the cake and I sort of watched them eat it.  It really looked good.  Yoseob caught me watching him eat his cake, "You okay yeobo?"  I nodded.  "You sure?  Since you keep on staring at me and I feel uncomfortable when people watch me eat."

"Oh!  Sorry Yoseobbie," I apologized and then focused my attention to the TV as the show came back on.

When the show finished the guys went into the kitchen to wash their plates that once carried their cakes.  They all worked as a team to get them done.  "Can I help in anyway?" I asked.  It was a little boring just watching them do everything.

Junhyung looked back at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter