011

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

⊰Yoseob⊱

While Hyunseung hyung and I were eating, Misun was drawing, Dongwoon, Kikwang, and Doojoon were still fighting, and Junhyung still sleeping, in the corner of my eyes I noticed Hyunseung looking up at me and he slurped up some noodles from his instant ramen he made.  He stared at me with a serious face until I looked over and asked, "Is there something wrong?"

"You're hiding something."

"What do you mean?"

"Misun doesn't sound like the person to sleep in a tree."

"But she does."

"She doesn't seem like it, don't lie to your hyung," he glared at me as he set down his ramen and chop sticks on the marble counter we were eating over in the kitchen. He leaned over the counter and kept the serious look.  I felt nervous since he noticed that I was lying. 

"Don't tell him," Misun said to me since she knew I am not good under pressure.  Like when I told the others about her.  But it was no use, hyung's stared were getting to me, he looked threatening.

I finally gave in, "Misun wasn't in a tree sleeping, she was crying."

I watched as Hyunseung's eyes widened and his expression softened, "She was crying why?"

I bit my lip, thinking carefully on what to say, I was about to answer but then Misun hit the marble surface and left, she didn't want to hear what I was about to say.  Hyunseung looked around then focused back on me, not caring what the bang was. 

"Sorry Misun doesn't want to hear it, so she sort of threw a tantrum and left," I apologized, scratching my neck lightly as he nodded like he understood.  "So well last night or this morning, I don't know really but when Misun was sleeping with me in my bed she heard something outside I guess, so she went to look for what made the noise..." I trailed off and took in a deep breath.  "She found what made the noise and it was Junhyung making out with Micha, Misun's niece." I explained.  Hyunseung's eye's widened even more. {[If that's possible, for his y Asian eyes LOL]}

"Really?" he asked then we heard a knock from the double doors that were in front of the mansion.  Who was that?  Everything went silent and everyone was staring at the door, wondering who could it be and who would answer it.

But then I quickly broke the silence when I heard someone heading toward the door.  I quickly whispered to Hyunseung, "Junhyung has been going out with Micha ever since they met, no one else knows so make like you don't know."  I told my hyung and he nodded while pretending to zip up his lips and throw away the key.  "So mostly Misun is heartbroken because Junhyung is going out with her niece."

"Okay, let's go see who's at the door," he said then we both rushed to the parlor and stood next to Doojoon and Dongwoon.  Misun was watching from the couch.  Kikwang went to open the door.

"Who's there?" he asked then opened the door slowly.  Then he opened the door wider and Hyunseung, Misun, and my eyes widened.  "Micha!  What brings you here?" Kikwang asked happily and Micha came in with a smile on her face.

She took off her coated and held it in her hands, "Oh! Don't you know?  I though Jun—"

"Yah!  Why is everyone so noisy?  And who's at the door?" All of our attention went to Junhyung who was coming down the stairs.  Sleepy and grumpy while scratching the back of his head.  Then he stopped at the bottom of the staircase, eyes widened, when he saw Micha.  "W-what are you doing here?" he stuttered nervously as Micha went up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You should know why?  We talked about it last night, remember?" Micha smiled.

Doojoon raised his eyebrow, "What is she talking about Junhyung?  And what were you doing last night?"

Micha looked at Doojoon with a shocked expression and back at Junhyung, "I thought you told them?  You know about us?"

All of our jaws dropped, well except for Misun she was just watching, she looked confused.  Hyunseung and I had to play along with our jaws dropped. 

"Us?  What does she mean hyung?" Kikwang asked.

"W-wel-ll..."  Junhyung began, stuttering like crazy.  You could tell he was nervous and scared.  I looked at Misun, then all three of us, Hyunseung, Misun and I knew sort of what he was going to say but we were unsure.

"Junhyung and I are boyfriend and girlfriend.  He was supposed to tell you guys but I guess he didn't," Micha explained.

Misun acted as i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter