007

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

⊰Misun⊱

The day went by quickly, I didn't really talk to Junhyung or Yoseob since they both looked really tired.  So I insisted that they should get some rest and we could talk tomorrow since they told me they weren't doing anything tomorrow.  While they were gone I planned what we could do...

It was finally the day after yesterday!  Yay!  I quickly got up from off the couch and bolted up the stairs into Junhyung's and Yoseob's room.  I passed through their closed bedroom door and jumped on both of their beds, hoping from one bed to the other.  "Yah!  Wake up!  Time to get up!  Rise and shine!  Come on!" I shouted as I jumped from back and forth. 

Yoseob moaned and mumbled cutely, "10 more minutes..."

"10 more minutes!?  That's time will be wasted!  Now get up!" I shouted.  I stopped jumping on their beds and began to shake them.  "Come on we have a busy day!"  I whined.  I heard Junhyung yawn as he sat up.

"What time is it?" he looked over at his alarm clock on his night stand.  It read, 6:45 AM.  "Misun it’s early..."

"That's the good part," I smiled sweetly.  "Now come on get washed up, eat a good breakfast, and change into something comfortable and that you wouldn't mind getting dirty and sweaty in, also crappy shoes.  Meet me by the tree when you two are ready also I suggest bringing water bottles."  I waved and left the room going out into the yard.

⊰Yoseob⊱

I peeked over at Junhyung, "Some taste in girls you have hyung..."  I groaned sarcastically as I got up and headed to the bathroom to wash my face.  As I was leaving I heard a thump against the wall right next to me.  Junhyung tried to throw a pillow at me but failed since he was too tired.  I laughed and continued heading towards the bathroom.

~~~~~~     ~~~~~~      ~~~~~~

After Junhyung and I ate a good breakfast and changed into sweat pants, a T-shirt, and a pair of running shoes.  We both were awake but a little tired and grumpy, well at least I was.  Junhyung seemed a little happy to be up.  We quietly left the mansion and met up with Misun who was sitting on the swing waiting for us.  When we got up to her we set down our water bottles and waited for an answer from her.

"Okay now do some stretches!" She jumped up happily while clasping her hands together.  My eye brow raised and I opened my mouth to ask why but Junhyung already beat me to it.

"Why?"

She smiled, "I want to hang out today and what can be better than starting off a good day by a morning jog?"  She explained happily.  "When I was alive, whenever I would have time or I felt like the day would be good I would take a morning jog."  The jog sounded good to me, I never went jogging in a while.  This will be good for me, but then something dawned on me.

"Where are we going to jog?  You can't leave the yard," I looked around the yard.  She put her hand on my arm, my hairs on my arms stood up and I got chicken skin.  I have watched a show called Ghost Adventures once and I think one of the guys...I think his name was Zak or Zack.  Oh well they both sound the same no matter how spelt.  He said when you’re being touched by a ghost, your hair on your arms stand up like your cold.

She giggled, "Look around!  The yard is huge!  We have enough room!"  She stretched out her arms, trying to show how big the yard is.  "Come on now, let's stretch."  She playfully smiled and all of us began to stretch.  Does she even need to stretch?  I pondered as I looked over at her stretching while I was also. 

After about 5-10 minutes of stretching we began running along the fence of the mansion, front and back.  We all kept a steady pace and ran laps around the mansion until Misun decided when we stopped. 

I flopped down onto the soft grass gasping for air unless gulping down my water.  I felt like I was about to faint.  Misun lay next to me and Junhyung on the other side of her; he was also gasping for air and drinking his water.  "That was tiring but it felt good," I groaned as I looked over to Misun gasping for air, trying to steady my heart beat.

"Ne," Junhyung nodded in agreement. 

"That's good, now rest in the morning breeze for a while," she said as she flipped over onto her belly.  I did the same the grass was cool and it felt good against me.  I began talking with Junhyung but then I sort of dozed off after a while.

⊰Third Person⊱

Kikwang woke up to take a refreshing morning shower right when Yoseob, Junhyung and Misun stopped jogging.  He quietly slipped out of his bed, making sure he didn't wake up the maknae, Dongwoon.  He went over to the window and saw Junhyung and Yoseob laying in the yard talking.  What are they doing together again?  I thought they said they weren't gay? Kikwang thought.  He watched then for a while until he got bored and decided to take his shower. 

When he came out of the bathroom after his shower with a towel wrapped around his waist he heard the wooden double doors that were in front of the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter