009

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

For the past couple of days everything has been fine and the guys are still trying to find my murder. 

Some days I would hang out with Junhyung and Yoseob, and sometimes with the others.  Yes, the others.  Like Doojoon and I would talk.  We experimented by communicating with a pencil and paper.  Like I would write something on the paper that I would want to say and then he would reply but just by talking.  Like a person who can't speak writing on a white board or something.  Also the others are help taking care of the rose garden, which is turning out good!

But then I noticed something Junhyung would be going out lately and not tell anyone where he is going and like that.  Like earlier today when they just got home from practice in the afternoon.

⊰⊰Earlier⊱⊱

"Misun yeobo~!" I heard Kikwang, Yoseob, and Dongwoon announce cutely as then entered the mansion.  "We're back~!"  I was walking around upstairs at the time so I quickly ran down stairs when I heard them.  When I got down stairs I saw them in the living room. 

"Yoseobbie~!  Dongwoonie~!  Kiwi~!" I shouted cutely as I pounced on them, which caused all three of them to fall back onto the couch.  "Welcome home~" I said happily while giggling, as the rest of BEAST laughed.

Kikwang groaned.  "Did she just tackle on us or something?" he asked, acting like it hurt his back. 

"I think so," Dongwoon played along with Kikwang. 

Yoseob chuckled, "She wouldn't tackle anyone~"

I giggled and playfully hit Yoseob's arm as I got off of the three, "I would if I needed to."  Those made him laugh.  Then all of us went into the kitchen, they were all hungry.  I found the tablet and pencil I use to talk to them with, I was about to write something when I noticed Junhyung wasn't.  I tapped Yoseob's arm and he looked at me, "Where's Junhyung oppa?" 

He thought about it for a second, "I think he's taking a shower.  He might be going out again, I think."

I puffed out my cheeks.  He promised me we were going to hang out when he got home.  What a lair...  "Where does he even go?"

"I don't know, he doesn't tell us," he shrugged.  What is he up to?

I set that aside and waited until all the guys, except for Junhyung to get their food and sit down at the table in the parlor.  I sat down between Yoseob and Dongwoon, taking Junhyung's seat.  They began eating and talking story.  I wrote down things like, "How was your day?" or "Omo!  You did what now!?" or "That's good you guys had fun."  Like things you would say in a normal conversation.

"Misun, I was watching this paranormal show and we should get like a digital recorder like the paranormal investigators used or like a ghost box, or like this gun looking thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter