015

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

 

After I patted Yoseob's back saying it wasn't his fault I stomped up the stairs to his and Junhyung's room, where Junhyung was. 

"Wait yeobo!" Yoseob called out to me as I stomped up the stairs but I was too angry to listen.  "Misun!  He doesn't want to be bothered!"

"I don't care!" I barked then there was no reply from him.  I walked into Yoseob's and Junhyung's room.  There was Junhyung lying on his bed staring up at the ceiling.  "What the heck is your problem?  Why did you break up with Micha all of a sudden?  You know she really liked you?"  I began questioning him and scolding him like an angry umma. 

He tossed on a his bead, covering his ears with his pillow, trying to forget I was there, trying to block out my voice.  But then he finally snapped back.  "Shut up!  Can you just leave me alone!?"  I took a step back as he glared at me.

"Make me!  Why don't you give me some answered then I will leave you alone!" I yelled at him.  "That's all I ever want, is answers and explanations, nothing else..."  I finally calmed down a little, so did he.

"It's none of your business," he grumbled and turned away from me on his bed, so his back was facing me.

"Yes it is, she's my niece."

"So?"

"Just answer me, you ."

Once I finished that sentence he shot up from his bed, standing intimidating close to me.  "What did you call me?" he growled.  I was sort of scared but at the same time I wasn't.

"An , ," I practically hissed.  He took a step forward and I took a step back until I was up against a wall.  Both of his hands slammed down next to my head.

"You don't know what I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter