025

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

  ♫

⊰Misun⊱

After me and Yoseob had our moment that seemed to last an eternity we gathered the others and walked out to the dead tree in the front yard with the swing.  I noticed it was already night...

As we walked in the dark night, memories of me and the guys flooded into my head.  The first night where me and Yoseob actually got to know each other, talked about renewing the garden and the first time taking the secret passage way.  The nights where I, Junhyung and Yoseob met up with each other and Kikwang thought JunSeob was real.  The first time I heard Junhyung and Yoseob sing and rap.  Physic...  The paranormal investigators...  Everything memory with them flooded into my mind.

I hugged Yoseob's arm when we got to the dead tree.  I didn't want to go, but I had to.  My grip on his arm tightened but he placed a hand on my shoulder, "It’s okay..."  He smiled sadly then kissed my forehead.

Tears began to flow again and I let go of his arm.  I took a couple steps away from the group, so I was standing in front of the tree and them facing the guys.  I bit my lip and looked at all of them, they were sad too balling their eyes out.  I felt my heart breaking just seeing them like this.

"Say your good-byes she's standing right here," Yoseob said then gave me the tablet and pencil I always used to communicate with the others.

No one moved, but then Hyunseung worked up the nerve to be the first.  He stuck his hands into his pockets and walked up to me or the space he thinks it’s me.  "Misunnie~ I will miss you.  I know we hardly talked that much but just having dinner, watching TV with each other and having short conversations still meant a lot.  I am happy that the mystery is solved but I am sad that you have to leave because of it..."  He trailed off since he began to cry. 

 I smiled then wrote on the tablet:

Be Good :)  I love you.

And kissed his cheek.  I noticed he stiffened a little, he could feel the kiss.

"I will...” he mumbled then walked to the back of the group. 

A couple second after Hyunseung stepped down Doojoon came up.  He stood in front of me looking at the ground.  I flipped to a new page.

"Misun..."  He began.  "I will miss the conversations we would have.  I will miss your company..." He stopped took a deep breath.  Doojoon looked up at me with tears eyes and a light blush.  "A-also I don't know if you have noticed but I have feelings for you, but I kept then a secret since I knew you loved Yoseob..."

I began writing:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter