017

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

⊰Junhyung⊱

⊰⊰Days later⊱⊱

It was almost the end of a long night.  We just got done with a performance.  All of BEAST headed backstage to the dressing rooms to get ready for the fan meeting.  I sat in my chair as all the noona's began to reapply make up and try to cool me down since I was sweating a lot.

I grabbed my phone that was in front of the mirror in the small make up station.  As I was going onto Twitter I got a text from someone.  I pressed "View Later" and quickly tweeted something random before looking at the message.  I looked at who it was sent from, I didn't recognize the number but the text message said:

Hello oppa~!  I am a big fan of you~ My name is Hwayoung!  Do you remember me?  ^^"

At first when I read the text my eyes furrowed.  Who was Hwayoung?  But then it hit me.  Dongsaeng?  I quickly replied with:

Hwayoung!  Nice to hear from you.  How have you been?  Wait—how did you get my number?

 Then she quickly texted back and we texted.

I have been good.  You?  Other that you becoming famous.  Well it's been a while and a couple days ago I was going to my contacts and I still had your number under Yong Jaesoon.  I don't believe you didn't change your number xD

Lol.  I am too lazy to change it.  I am fine well a little tired...  I just got done with a concert.

Oh!  I know I was out in the crowd yelling you name.  As I said I was a fan.

Cool.  We should meet up soon.

Sure when?

I didn't reply for a while because I looked over at a clock that was mounted on the wall.  I was thinking but then I grinned, I had an idea. 

How about now?

But you have to go to the fan meeting.  Besides I will be in the crowd.  I can wait.  

But I will be going to the fan meeting.  I will be going to meet my fan which is you :] See what I did there?

Lol oppa you are still as funny as I remember.  So you want to meet by the back entrance or something?

Sure I will be right there.  Got to sneak.  See you soon. 

Kk!

I got up and looked around for a disguise I could wear.  The room was empty, for the moment.

I found some of the backup dancer’s duffel bags.  I remembered that that one back up dancer always brought extra clothes.  I search through his bag.  , a comb, a brush, some hair spray.  Hm...a little awkward...A thong...A THONG?!  I looked at the bag and I realized it was one of the girl dancer’s bags.  I pushed the bag away then went onto the next bag.  The first thing that I saw again was a , and then I saw some extra clothes.  I pulled out the outfit (sweat pants, t-shirt, sweat shirt, beanie, socks and a pair of shoes) and held it against my body, perfect fit. 

I quickly changed and thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter