005

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

⊰Yoseob⊱

"Yang Yoseob!  Get up!" I heard Doojoon yell at me.  I only pulled my blanket over my face and groaned, I heard him sigh.  "Get up," he tried to drag me out of bed.

"Hyung let go of me," I whined not putting up a fight.  I was too tired, that passage way Misun had me go through was tiring.  How could she manage when she was a live?  I should ask her later. 

As Doojoon was dragging me out of the room and into the hall I noticed a little ghost girl sleeping on Junhyung's bed.  Misun? I thought.  I thought she was sleeping on the couch.  I ran my fingers through my hair and rubbed my eyes.  That was her all right, sound asleep on Junhyung's bed.  Weird, maybe she will explain later.

⊰Junhyung⊱

I chuckled and watched as Doojoon was dragging baby Yoseob to the bathroom to get ready for the day. 

I wanted to eat something with Hyunseung and Kikwang.  Well it wasn't really breakfast more of me drinking a Cola, Hyunseung drinking a juice box, then Kikwang eating a protein bar or something.  I wanted to take the chance and talk to Misun just for a little while before I go.

I walked into my room that I shared with Yoseob, closing the door behind me then sitting at the edge of my bed next to the sleeping Misun.  I was surprised she slept through Doojoon's yelling.  "Misun.  Wake up, Misun," I said softly, enough to get her attention but soft enough so that no one else could hear me.

Her eyes slowly opened then closed then she sat up, "Hm...?" 

I smiled and chuckled, she was so cute.  "Sorry, were you dreaming?"  She nodded.  "Of what?" I asked curiously.

"Friends, family, past memories," she answered while looking sadly at me. 

I felt bad now, "I shouldn't have asked."

She smiled at me, "It’s okay at least I have you here.  It's really cool that all of a sudden you move into my mansion without knowing I lived here or died here."  It was cool that I just moved into her mansion without knowing anything.  She yawned and rubbed her eyes.  "What are you doing today?"

"The others and I are going down to the dance studio to practice for an upcoming concert and then I think we are going to practice singing some of the songs.  Or the other way around.  What about you?"

"I don't really know.  I can't really leave.  Maybe sleep or do whatever I can," she looked down and began playing around with the hem of her dress.  She looked up, "Can you sing or dance for me later?"

I nodded, "Sure."  I looked at the alarm clock on my night stand.  "I should eat something bef—" "Hyung you better be decent," Yoseob walked in and closed the door behind him.

⊰Third Person⊱

As Junhyung was about to finish his sentence, Yoseob walked into the room, "Hyung you better be decent."  He closed the door behind him and began taking off his shirt even though he knew Misun was there and looking at him.  Junhyung stared at him then made like Misun was there, he forgot that Yoseob knew about Misun. 

"Yoseob!" Misun exclaimed and threw one of Junhyung's pillows at Yoseob.  Yoseob quickly turned around and caught the pillow after his shirt was off.  "Not cool, don't make it like I am not here," she looked at him a little disappointed.  He looked from her to Junhyung then back to her with a puppy dog look then she understood what he was getting at, "Sorry I forgot to tell you Junhyung can see me, he knows me too.  We were classmates."

Yoseob tossed the pillow onto Junhyung's bed, "Oh, I guess I can talk to you in front of him then.  You can tell me about it later on tonight, if that's okay."

"That's fine," she giggled then looked over at Junhyung.  "You can join us too if you want."

"Sure, that sounds fun," Junhyung answered, he looked a little depressed. 

Yoseob looked at the two, "I have to change Misun," he whined like a little child, you could tell he was still a little grumpy from lack of sleep.  "Hyung can you like cover her eyes or something?"  Junhyung took a pillow and blocked Misun's view of Yoseob and they both laughed.

"Sorry if you're tired Yoseob," Misun apologized.

"It's okay, some days are like this," Yoseob said as he changed into sweat pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter