019

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

⊰Misun⊱

I stared at my best friend...MY BEST FRIEND as she kissed my ex.  I looked over at Junhyung, he stared at Hwayoung, not moving and inch.  I didn't even think he was breathing, he was in shock. 

I glared at my best friend then I noticed she began to slip her tongue into his mouth...  Junhyung's eyes went wider and he went more into shock, but not me.  I stood up and took hold of my 'best friends' hair and yank her away with all my might.  That sent her flying half way across the room, puzzled.  I took a step towards Junhyung and slapped him across the face to snap him out of it, "Junhyung snap out of it!"

I had to admit I was furious and maybe a little jealous?  I mean isn't that how you would feel if you saw your best friend kiss your ex?  Well I wouldn't call her a best friend anymore.  More like a back stabber.  I shook my head when I noticed Junhyung finally snapping out of it, "Owww....  Damn you can slap girl."  He rubbed his cheek that had a clear, red hand print.

"Oww...  What happened?" My attention went to Hwayoung as she got up, rubbing her head.  "Who are you talking to?  I didn't slap you—Why did you pull my hair?"

Junhyung realized that he said something he shouldn't have.  "I didn't pull your hair..."  he rubbed his cheek.  "Then if I didn't pull your hair and you didn't slap me...Who did?" he wondered then looked around the room.  He was playing dumb.  Good call.  Before she could even answer that question he quickly changed the subject.  "Does your head hurt?  Let get some ice onto it."  He got up and he headed into the kitchen, with Hwayoung and me following behind him.

After they got ice packs they sat in the kitchen, holding ice packs to the back of their head or cheek.  I sat across the two watching their every move.  I was still pissed off.  They talked awkwardly until Junhyung asked, "Why did you kiss me?"

I noticed Hwayoung's body stiffed and her eyes widened.  She looked from him then to the table, she began to blush too.  "W-well...  U-ummm...." she stuttered.  "It's hard for me to explain."

"What do you mean?"  He asked bluntly.

Hwayoung bit her lower lip and glanced at him then back at the table.  "Well...U-um—"

"Just spit it out."

"O-Okay."  She jumped and looked him in the eyes with a serious expression.  "Well I like you.  Well actually I liked you for a while, since high school actually and I never stopped liking you."  She looked down at the table again as she confessed.  "Like I like you a lot.  And truthfully I don't like BEAST.  I only became a B2UTY because of you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter