014

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

⊰Junhyung⊱

⊰⊰The next day⊱⊱

Lately Yoseob and Misun have most been with each other 24/7 ever since Yoseob told Misun how he felt and when Misun told Yoseob how she felt.  And that was only yesterday!

I was sitting on the couch reading a magazine and listening to my iPod while Micha was resting on my shoulder and watching some T.V. when Yoseob comes walking through laughing and chatting with Misun.  I watched then go by, well more of a cross between a stare and a glare.  I have noticed I have been doing that lately now ever since yesterday, also I have that hateful, jealous feeling towards Yoseob now...  Well I don't really hate him...just jealous.

Somehow Micha noticed I have been staring at them every time they pass through the living room, "Oppa, are you okay?"  She looked up at me.

I nodded and sighed, focusing back on my magazine, "Yeah."

"You sure?"

"Yes I am babe."

She looked up at me with an angered pouty face.  "Doesn't seem like it.  What's wrong?"  She asked then continued.  "I noticed ever since yesterday when I slept over you have been staring at Yoseob a lot lately."  She sat up so she wasn't resting on me.  I wasn't staring to Yoseob.  I was staring at him and your dead aunty, I wanted to say but I couldn't.  Wow I sound bitter.  I looked down at her, she was playing around with her fingers, and I think she wanted to tell me something.

"Is there something on your mind?  It seems like there is."

She took a deep breath.  "Well oppa...  Are you gay?  You’re not using me are you?  I mean you always stare at Yoseob whenever he passes by and well the both of you sleep in the same room and I don't know what could happen when I am gone.  Also don't you think I have heard about 'JunSeob'?"  Oh god not this...AGAIN!

"Babe its no—"  "I told you hyung!  Junhyung h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter