020

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

⊰Junhyung⊱

After that awkward night everyone went to sleep and after that day things went back to normal, sort of. 

I hang out with Hwayoung from time to time but it gets awkward when she flirts with me and I don't have Misun to help me since the guys don't like Hwayoung that much.  She's not welcomed at our house.  Then well Yoseob and Misun are as lovey dovey as an old married couple.

~~~~~~     ~~~~~~     ~~~~~~

Today I woke up with a headache, a fever, and a stomach ache.  I sat up on my bed and ran my fingers through my hair.  I felt horrible.  I was in mid-sigh when I gagged a little.  I was going to throw up.  I quickly sprang up and ran to the bathroom, closing the door behind me to have my privacy while throwing up.  I passed out on the floor after.

I came to when I heard a knock—No pound on the bathroom door.  "Hyung I got to use the bathroom!" I heard the rest of BEAST yell.  "How long do you have to be in there for!?  We all have to use the bathroom!"  They continued. 

I slowly got up and stumbled over to the sink.  I rinsed my mouth and splashed some water onto my face before I stumbled out of the bathroom.  All of them watched as a face planted onto the ground until they noticed Dongwoon sneaking into the bathroom and closing the door behind him.  "Dongwoon you *censored censored censored*!"  They all shouted and pounded on the door more which made my head throb.  I groaned and wobbled back to my room.

I flopped onto my bed and crawled under the covers then cuddled with my Pikachu, making a little cocoon.  I shifted around to make myself comfortable when I heard Misun, "Junhyung oppa, are you okay?"  I turned slowly to face her; she was sitting on Yoseob's bed looking at me.  I shook my head weakly.  She got up and walked up to my bed, she examined me closely.  "Yeah...  You don't look so hot."

I stuck my tongue out at her, "That's what you say."

She giggled then lightly patted my shoulder.  "Just rest, I will tell Yoseob and he will help."  She smiled then walked off. 

After she left my phone vibrated.  I groaned and grabbed my phone.  Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter