003

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

⊰Yoseob⊱

After I told Misun or the ghost of Misun about her murder I told her I would talk to her about it later, after everyone was asleep. 

After I saw all the lights go off in the mansion and Junhyung cuddling with his Pikachu, I quietly got up and grabbed a jacket from the walk in closet, Misun told me to meet her by the tree swing in the yard.  As I was leaving the room Junhyung must've hit Pikachu in his sleep.

"Pika!  Pika, Pika!  Pikachu~!" I nearly jumped but I slowly turned around not saying a word.  I looked back at him, he was still sleeping.  He his side and said, "Oh yeah."  I suppressed a laugh and quickly got out of the room.  On my way downstairs I got a flashlight. 

I exited the house into the cold, dark, night.  I carefully made my way to the swing, she wasn't there.  So I sat down on the swing then waited.  Where could she be? I wondered and started playing on the swing.

⊰Misun⊱

I was in the green house, not too far from the swing, looking at what used to be my garden.  All of my pretty flowers died, turned into patches of dirt.  Maybe, someone will plant new flowers?  I thought about it.  I don't think guys like gardens.  "Oh well..."  I sighed sadly as I stared down at the patches of dirt. 

In the corner of my eye I saw the faint light of a flash light, which must've been Yoseob.  Maybe I could try to convince him to plant something during his free time.  I rummaged around, moving anything I could.  Then on the dirty ground I found a small packet of white rose seeds.  I picked the dusty packet off the ground then went to go meet up with Yoseob.

When I met up with him he was playing on the swing.  "You seem to be having fun," I giggled.  He didn't know I was there so he freaked out then jumped off the swing and fell.  I rushed up to him even though I couldn't really do anything, "Sorry, are you okay...  Sorry I don't know what to call you oppa or dongsaeng."

He got up and dusted himself off, "Let’s just call each other by our names.  Yoseob and Misun."

"I am really sorry Yoseob," I looked down feeling bad, he could've gotten really hurt.

"Its fine," he faced me and smiled.  He looked down at the packet of seeds I was holding.  "What's that?"

I looked at the packet and held it up to him, "I was in my dead garden.  My garden used to be filled with pretty flowers that I grew but since I wasn't alive to take care of them, they died."  I explain to him, "It's sad seeing the garden empty and only filled with dirt patches.  Yoseob can you grow some of these white roses?  I understand if you don't want to."  I handed him the packet and he examined it. 

"I can try.  But it’s good to try and learn new things, you can instruct me on what to do," he flipped the packet around.  "I think I should buy some new seeds though.  These are really old."  He slipped the packet into his jacket pocket.  Yoseob sat back down on the swing and I sat down on the ground.  He looked down at me, "So can you tell me what you remember on Halloween?"

"I was getting some fresh baked chocolate cookies and some ice cold milk for me and my friend then I just heard her scream, I turned around and then I just felt pain, cold, and like sleeping," I answered leaving out some details.  Then all of a sudden I began wondering about my friend.  I wondered how she was.

"Oh..." He ran his fingers through his wheat blonde hair.  I nodded.

"Let's get to know each other!" I suggested happily.  Where did that come from?  He stared at me weirdly.  "Sorry I just want a friend.  When no one else can see you then all of a sudden you find someone that can you just want to interact with them," I looked down feeling ashamed.

He chuckled, "You sound more like an adult than a 16 year old."

"I matured faster.  Being alone, taking care of myself when my parents and brother weren't home.  I liked to talk to adults since I used to love to help people, like community service, I guess.  I was always the youngest there," I played around with my dress.  "I didn't want anything in return; I wanted people to be happy."—I paused and looked up at Yoseob—"tell me about yourself since you're know more about me then I do you."

He smiled cutely and played around with the flashlight, "W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter