012

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

A couple of days have passed since the others and I found out Junhyung was going out with my niece.  I am sort of getting over him, but I still have feelings for him deep down.

Every day would be like any other.  The guys would come home from their schedule while I was waiting for them or doing whatever then Yoseob and the others would hang out with me while Junhyung goes out with Micha or Micha comes over or if they don't have their schedules Micha sleeps over and she spends the day with the guys.  The guys sometimes treat Junhyung as an outcast then sometimes they treat me like one.

my life...or my dead life.

I lay on the grass in the shade of the tree in the yard, reading some books with Yoseob, Dongwoon and Doojoon.  Dongwoon read some comics while listening to some music while Yoseob, Doojoon, and I read some actual books.

The book I was reading with Yoseob.  It was about a boy that had a similar situation like me.  It was a about a boy who was going out with this girl, the girl broke up with him then after a while went out with his twin brother and boy still has feelings for the girl...

If you’re wondering why Yoseob is reading this, well I have no clue why, so don't ask me.

I looked away after I had enough of that book.  "What's wrong yeobo?" Yoseob looked over at me, worried.  Doojoon also looked over at Yoseob.

"Hm?" one of his eyebrows rose.

"Oh nothing," I moved my hair behind my ear and got up.  "I will be in the green house," I mumbled then scurried off to the green house where I watered and took care of my roses that were now beautiful, luscious roses.

⊰Yoseob⊱

I watched her and she sped walk away into the green house.  "What happened?" Doojoon asked me.

"I don't really know, but I do know she's in the green house, let's leave her be," I smiled and continued to read. 

I was reading a book with Misun about a boy who was going through a similar situation and her.  I didn't have much interest in the book, I only bought it because I thought it would help Misun forget about Junhyung, but I guess it didn't work.

Junhyung was with Micha, they were watching a movie in the parlor while Kikwang and Hyunseung where ruining it for them.  Oh, how I would love to be bugging them but this book seemed mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter