004

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

⊰Junhyung⊱

⊰⊰Morning⊱⊱

I woke up before anyone else, to get ready for the day.  After I splashed my face with some water, I immediately, I went downstairs with my Pikachu to get something to drink, Coca-Cola of course.

When I was passing through the parlor the get to the kitchen, I saw that girl I saw yesterday that Doojoon right through.  She was sound asleep on the couch.  I quickly sent her a weird look then continued to get a Cola.  When I came back she was still there.  At least I think I know I am not imagining anything.  I stood beside the couch and her, looking down at her while sipping my can of Cola.

Why does she look so familiar?  I wondered to myself.  I stopped drinking my Cola and thought about it but then I burped out loud.  I took a couple steps back when I saw her eyes open, surprised, and when she jolted up.  She looked around confused then looked at me then I looked back.  One of her eyebrows raised then she got up and stood right in front of me, looking straight at me.  Then she began waving her hand in front of my face, she looked like a mime.

"Yah, what are you doing?" I asked confidently then took another sip.  At first she looked from left to right seeing if there was anyone else in the room but there was only me and her.  Once she realized no one else was in the room she realized it was only me and her she waved her hand in front of my face again.  I got annoyed, so I tried to grab her hand but her hand only went through mine.  That was just like yesterday with Doojoon.  I stared at my hand then at her, she was staring at me wide eyed. 

"You tried to grab my wrist...  Can you see me?" she asked.  That voice sounded so familiar, that gentle, kind voice.

I nodded, "Who are you?  What are you?  How did you get in here?"  I questioned her.

"Who are you?  What are you?  How did you get in here?" she repeated only she sounded insulted.  "You're not as nice as Yoseob," she looked at me and ran her fingers through her hair then continued, "Not as cute either."

Now one of my eyebrows rose.  Nice?  Cute?  "How do you know Yoseob and how can you say I am not nice or cute?  Also, answer my questions."

"Why should?  I you're mean," she said childishly.  "I know Yoseob since he's my friend; also your approach was disgusting and rude.  You do not wake up someone by burping.  Yoseob's approach was kind, scared, and cute."  There was something so familiar about her, her come backs, her voice, everything was just so dejavu.

"Well would you like me to try again?" I set down my can of Cola and Pikachu.

She crossed her arms over her chest and smiled, "Sure."  I looked at her dress, that dress was also very familiar, and then I looked back up at her.

I tried my best to smile even though I was a little mad at this girl, "Hi my name is Yong Junhyung, my real name is Yong Jaesoon and I am a rapper and vocalist of BEAST."

⊰Misun⊱

"Hi my name is Yong Junhyung, my real name is Yong Jaesoon and I am a rapper and vocalist of BEAST," Junhyung smiled at me but I could tell he was mad at me.  Yong Jaesoon...  That name sounds so familiar.  Gosh I wish I could remember.  "And you are?" he motioned to me.

I bowed, "My name is Kim Misun, and I am a ghost that is haunting my—this mansion.  Nice to meet you."

"Ghost?  I don't believe you."

"Then why can't you touch me?  Why can't some members see me?" I stated cunningly.  He was about to say something but he just stayed quiet.

"Okay you got me there.  Your name is Kim Misun?" he looked at me.  He seemed to be thinking about something.  I nodded, "That name, your voice, something is so familiar about you..."  He trailed off then something made him look as if it hit him on the side of his head.  He snapped his fingers, "Hold on."  Junhyung then quietly ran upstairs.

I looked at him weirdly then grabbed his Pikachu plushie and sat down on the couch playing with it while thinking of what he was thinking.

⊰Junhyung⊱

I quietly ran into my room trying not to wake up the others.  I crept into my room and into the walk in closet.  Once I was in there I pulled out an old looking box that had all of my high school memories.  I took out the 2005-2006 year book.  I went straight to the grade I was in with I was I think 16 years old. 

I looked at all of the pictures but then I stopped when I saw the name and picture of, Kim Misun then everything hit me.  I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter