001

Loving a Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

⊰⊰A few months ago⊱⊱

A lady about her late 30's in a suit, showed a middle aged man around the abandoned mansion.  "You see this place has been abandoned for a couple of years..." The lady said to the man as they walked around from the kitchen to the parlor, upstairs to downstairs, the pool house and around the yard.  Showing them the entire mansion.

After the tour of the mansion they stopped in front of the big wooden double doors.  "So what do you think?"

"Splendid, I will take it," he cheerfully.  "I think the boys will love it."

A smile stretched across the lady's face as she finally sold the abandoned mansion.  "Thank you sir.  Let's go back inside and fill out some paper work," She opened the door and they both went in.

⊰Misun⊱

⊰⊰Present day⊱⊱

I don't understand...  Why am I alone?  Why did my mother, father, and brother leave me here?  Do they hate me?  Why can't I go past the gates?  Why are there things in here that aren't mine?  What's going on?  I wondered to myself and I looked around the parlor.  I looked at all the new furniture and the huge TV.

"I don't understand..." I mumbled and ran round the mansion.  I stopped at my room or what used to be my room.  It was totally redecorated and had two beds.  I collapsed in the middle of the room, and began crying.  I was so confused.

All of a sudden I heard multiple car doors shut and footsteps right outside of my house.

"Yang Yoseob, stop gawking at the place and let's go inside!" I heard someone shout from outside my mansion.  I crawled over to my bedroom window and peeked through it.  I saw a group of guys getting out of a van and staring up at the mansion.  

Why the heck are they here!?  Who are they!? I thought getting frustrated.  I watched as they walked up to the door.  I wasn't going to let complete strangers come into my house.  From my room I went straight down to the double doors downstairs.  I stood at the bottom of the stair case as I heard the clicks of locks unlocking.  How did they get a key to my house?  I thought to myself as I got more frustrated. 

The door slowly began opening then both door just burst open.  "Welcome to your new home boys.  I will get your bags," man said then went back out into the yard.  Six boys entered the mansion staring and gawking at the mansion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter