Arrival

The Things that Haunt Me the Most

Knock Knock.

“Oh my God!”

“Oh. My God.”

“OH MY GOD HE’S HERE!!”

Lay rushed to the front door, shoving Luhan into the wall and tripping over Chen and jumping over him. But being the Troll Chen is, he seized Lay’s ankle and pulled him to the floor. Lay cried out in pain and Xuimin clambered over them, trying to reach the door. Luhan, though, sat on Xuimin and crushed the younger members below. As the four of them were crying out and crushing each other, Suho was standing on the other side of the door still knocking. Kris was in his room and groaned when he heard the knock. But when it didn’t stop, he got up and when to find out what was wrong. His eyes widened and he groaned again.

“The ?”

“KRIS!” He heard Lay cry underneath Xiumin. “Help! I need to get to the door!”

“You don’t need to, Lay.”

“YES I DO!! SUHO!~”

“I’ll get it…”

“NO~!”

Kris tutted, strode over the mound of broken bones and trying to avoid the limbs reaching for him and opened the door.

“Oh thank Suho, you’re here!”

“I am indeed! I came as soon as I got your call.” Suho said with a smile. “Are they ready yet?”

Kris opened the door wider so Suho could see the damage. Lay was pulling back his leg as Chen was tugging at his sock. He whipped round and he beamed.

“SUHO~!”

Suho waved. “Hey, did you miss me?”

Lay yanked his foot back and he scrambled towards his guardian. Jumping into his open arms, Lay began kissing his face.

“You don’t know how much I missed you.” He replied, before kissing Suho’s ears, jaw, cheeks and lips. Once the little kisses stopped, Suho grabbed the back of Lay’s neck and pulled him deep into a passionate kiss. Their tongues battled against each other and Suho let out a throaty moan before Kris decided he had enough of their PDA and pulled them apart.

“Let’s have none of that please?!

Lay smirked and blushed bright red whilst Suho cleared his throat.

“Are they ready?” Suho asked calmly.

Kris nodded and each member picked up their backpacks, full of snacks, energy drinks and video games. EXO-K’s dorm was only a couple floors above them, but they packed for a hectic and crazy night. Suho stood out the way as the four members went out and up the stairs towards EXO-K’s dorm, knowing that someone would let them in as soon as they knocked. Lay waited behind for Suho and held his hand out for him to take, but Suho refused.

“There’s something I need to talk to Kris about.” Suho told him, kissing Lay on his forehead. “I won’t be long. I’ll see up in a bit.”

Lay pouted and kissed him back. “Be quick.”

Suho smiled. “I will, now go!” Lay nodded and scrambled up the stairs to catch up with the others. Suho shook his head then turned to Kris turning serious.

“It’s about Tao.”

Kris understood and stepped out the dorm, partially closing the door behind him.

“So I guess you got my email then?” Kris asked.

Suho nodded. “I did and I’m worried for him. This is so not like Tao.”

Kris sighed. “Yeah, I agree. I mean, he was fine this morning but then he suddenly changed. Like, he was crying and refused to talk us, even though he was all bubbly and cheerful beforehand.”

“Do you think it has something to do with his dreams?”

“I guess. He had trouble sleeping last night, but he woke up happier than usual.”

Suho bit his lower lip in thought. “Did you tell him about this evening?”

“Well, yeah, everyone was screaming about it for ages. But I tried to go in and talk to him about it, but he would answer. I told him the plan anyway; even though he didn’t let me or make any indication that he would come.”

There was a minute or two of silence between the two leaders, before Kris spoke again.

“Do you like he would talk to Baekhyun?”

Suho frowned a little. “He might. But if he’s not talking to any of you guys, then he might not talk to Baekhyun either.”

“I want him to go out tonight,” Kris confessed. “If he stays here, then I’ll just worry about him all the time and not get any work done. Though it’s not just for my sake, it’s for his as well. I think it would be a good idea for him to see the rest of EXO. He misses you guys,”

“We miss you too,” Suho said, patting Kris on the shoulder. “You should come over once you’ve finished!”

“Maybe, it’s just-”

Just then, the door flung open and a dark figure stood at the doorway. Both the leaders’ jaws hit the floor.

“Tao?” Suho broke the silence.

Tao weakly gave the guardian a small smile. “Hello hyung. It’s nice to see you.”

Suho huffed. “I was hoping for something better than just ‘nice’” he said light heartedly and ruffled the boy’s hair. Tao smiled again and gave a little squeal. Kris scowled.

“What’s that you’ve got there Tao?” Kris asked, a little harshly.

Tao focused on his shoelaces and shuffled his feet nervously. He adjusted the backpack slung over his shoulder self-consciously and cleared his throat.

“Well… I heard what you planned earlier… and I want to see the others… but I overslept.” He mumbled and looked at the two leaders. “C-Can I still come…please?”

“OF COURSE YOU CAN SILLY PANDA!” Suho all but screamed, throwing his arms wide open and making Tao flinch.

“Come on then!” Suho said, taking Tao’s bag from him and pushing him up the stairs. Tao gave Kris a small wave and started going up with Suho following, when Kris suddenly reacted. He stopped Suho my grabbing his wrist and whispered in his ear.

“Suho,” he said. “Make him talk to Baekhyun. Tell me what he says.”

Suho scowled and glared at him. “I’ll try and get him to talk to Baekhyun, but that’s it.”

Suho yanked is arm out of Kris’s hold and left, leaving Kris alone outside the dorm.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone - pathetic author here again with another cr*ppy chapter for you~!

I'd like to thank my friend boazii for giving me a helpful kick up them bum to get the ious and this chapter going~ And for putting up with my hysterical messages, begging for her help~!

I'll try and update soon, but I'm going to see if I can go back to college and I'M SEEING BIGBANG IN LONDON ON SATURDAY!!! YAYY!! :D

 

Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to leave a comment~ please...?~ Bbuing Bbuing?~~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx