Agreement

The Things that Haunt Me the Most

The day went on, with the members bouncing off every wall in the apartment and shouting out ideas of what they were planning to do for the next two weeks. That is, for everyone apart from Kris and Tao. Kris had been swamped with emails the whole afternoon and Tao was still ‘asleep’.

Kris held hid heavy head, staring blankly at the computer screen and drumming his finger in though. He was reading a very long email from the company and it was driving him nuts. It didn’t help that the other members were having World War Three in the living room.

“QUICK LAY! HE’S SPOTTED US!

“OMG HE’S COMING!”

BANG! CRASH!

“OUCH LUHAN! THAT HURTS!”

“SERVES YOU RIGHT TROLL!”

“HEY! I thought we said no cutlery involved?!”

“Yeah Xuimin! Stop cheating!”

“Luhan, why don’t you-”

“I’VE GOT AN IDEA! WHY DON’T YOU ALL OFF?!” Kris burst out, eyes ablaze and glaring at each member one by one.

Kris swung his bedroom door open to find the four members having a ‘kitchen battle’ in the hallway. Chen was wearing a colander on his head and had a couple of sofa cushions tied around his waist. Xiumin also had some cushions tied around him and the Chenmin couple were armed with wooden spoons and chopsticks. Lay and Luhan, however, decided that ‘the bigger the better’ and had collected all the saucepans they could find; one in each hand with one on their heads for ‘protection’.  A gentle discussion about what they were planning to do for the next two weeks had snowballed into a war involving rules, weapons, teams and in Chen’s case; a bop on the head from Luhan.  They all froze a gawped at Kris. Chen was on the floor with Luhan on his chest, ready to smack him again whist Lay was trying to block the spoon Xuimin was throwing at them.

“Some care to explain what the hell is going on here?!”

Luhan jumped off Chen and straightened his clothes out. They all dropped their weapons to the floor with a bang, apart from Xuimin who took this opportunity to fling one last spoon straight at Lay’s jaw.

“YA! XUIMIN YOU’LL  PAY!” Lay growled and pounced on him.

“HEY!” Kris yelled, catching Lay by the collar of his shirt and yanked him back into attention.

“Will someone please tell me what is going on?!”

Luhan pouted. “Lay and I want to go and see K, but Xiumin-gege said no.” Luhan struck out his bottom lip and sniffed a couple of times, praying that he agyeo would soften the leader.

Kris scoffed. “Not working Luhan.”

Xiumin chuckled. “Told you!”

Kris whipped his glare round to Xiumin. “What’s so wrong with going to visit K?”

Xiumin stepped back. “Nothing! It’s just I think it would be nice to spend some time together, just the six of us.”

“But we are together 24/7.”

“That’s what I said!”

“Shut up Luhan!”

“STOP FIGHTING ALREADY!”

Luhan and Xiumin looked guiltily at the floor and Kris sighed.

“I’ve got an idea,” Kris began after a moment of silence. “I’ve got some work to do and I could do with silence. Can someone get me the phone?”

“Why?” Lay asked.

“Cause I’m going to call Suho and ask if he’s willing to look after four or five manic children for a while.”

Lay’s ears perked up and he grinned. “Can I call him? Pleeeeeeeeease?”

“No. I need to speak to him.”

“Ok, I’ll go call him!”

Before Kris could stop him, Lay rushed off to the phone and pressed in the number he had learnt off by heart. Luhan started to bounce around in circles, muttering to himself how happy he was and that he was excited to see ‘Sehunnie’. Xiumin sighed.

“I guess it would be good to talk to people who can actually speak Korean.” And Chen nodded in agreement.

“Hey, I can speak Korean.” Kris said surprised.

“Yes, but not very well…”

“Yeah Kris, your Korean is bad.”

“Shut up Luhan!”

Luhan giggled and started bouncing into the living room. “I’m going to text Sehunnie and tell him the good news!”

As Luhan bounced away, Chen grabbed Xuimin’s hand. “Let’s go.”

Xiumin looked at him funny. “Where?”

Chen shrugged. “Just out to the corner shop. We need snack for later!!” He said cheerfully and clapping his hands like a seal.

“Hyunnnnnng~” Chen whined to Kris, holding his hands out. “Can we have some money pleeeeeeeeease?”

Kris sighed and dove his hand into the bottom of his pocket, fishing out a couple of notes and passing them over to Xiumin.

“Don’t buy too much rubbish! And I want the change back.”

“Sure thing Leader, we’ll be back as soon as!”

The Chenmin couple left for the door and Kris followed them, wandering what was taking Lay so long. Luhan was curled up at the end of sofa, hunched over his phone with happiness plastered over his face. Kris went into the kitchen and found Lay sitting on the kitchen counter with his back turned away from Kris and whispering down the phone.

“I miss you too…”

Kris’s eyed widened and he took a step closer to Lay.

“You heard? Oh right, … Yeah, two weeks… Yes I know what you’d like to do to me for those two weeks – you gramps…”

That’s it. Kris twirled Lay around to face him and snatched the phone away.

“Stop having talk on the phone Lay,” Kris hissed, covering the mouthpiece so Suho couldn’t hear him. “Do it on your mobile or something. This is important Lay!”

Lay pouted and Kris rolled his eyes and put the phone to his ear.

“Hey Suho, Kris here.” He said professionally. “There’s something I need to do for me…”

Kris nodded. “Yeah ok, it’s a bit late notice but there’s been a problem here…”

He whipped round to glare at Lay, who put a hand to his chest in shock.

“HEY IT WASN’T MAY FAULT!”

“LAY! Shut up for a moment please!”

Lay scowled and folded his arms.

“Sorry Suho… Yes, that was your unicorn… He was being a as per usual…” Kris said, shooting a cheeky grin at Lay, who stuck his tongue out in return.

“Funny thing, that’s the reason why I’m calling… Yeah, the children are being a pain and I really need to finish working… You will?!”

Kris beamed and Lay looked hopeful. “That’s great! Thank you Suho, you’re the best! I’ll get them to pack…”

Suddenly Kris’s face dropped. “Umm, I don’t know about Tao… I don’t know, he’s not talking to us but something’s really upset him… Yeah I’ll try. Thanks again Suho.”

Kris ended the call and sighed. “You’re staying at K’s tonight. Now hurry and pack.”

Lay broke out into a random dance; Dork Style. He then ran off and Kris heard Luhan squeal and Lay sat on him.

“Lulu-Gege! We’re staying at K’s!”

“Owwwwww Layyyyy! Get off me~!”

Kris tutted and left the kitchen. He quickly sent a text to Xuimin to tell him the plan and went to Tao’s door. Kris tapped on it softly and pressed his lips to the door.

“Tao,” He whispered. “I’ve got something to tell you. Can I come in?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everone, it's me again, your fail-of-an author :(

Another fail-of-a chapter which I AM SO SORRY FOR!!

Also, I wanted to ask you guys something, do you think I need to rate this story?!?!? I am planning to make it go 'dark' (nothing ty (?) - just a situation that I feel might upset some people...)

If you could let me know, I'd be really grateful! I don't want to hurt or trigger or upset anyone - HONESTLY! I love you guys so much <33

It's not you, it's me... I'm ed up :/ (just creeped you out, didn't I?) SORRY <33

LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3