Chapter Six

I'll be watching you...

'Appa, I'm going to hang out with Kyu and Wonnie!' Hae yelled from the stairs.

'Take Hyukjae with you!' His appa yelled back.

Hae pouted while Hyuk smirked.

'Guess you are stuck with me.' Hyuk said softly.

'What else is new, loser.' Hae mumbled.

'Awwww are you still mad about the other day?' Hyuk mocked.

'You, you just have to embarrass me every single time, don't you?'

'You do that well enough on your own, hon.'

 

The boys were playing games. It was Siwon and Hae against Kyu and Hyuk. As usual Kyu was winning.

'We can punish you guys now.' Kyu smirked. 'I want you guys to kiss.'

'What?' Hae yelled.

'Yes, I am a , now do it.' Kyu ordered.

'Aish, come Hae, let's get it over with, just pretend I'm Jessica.' Siwon smiled.

Hae quickly looked at Hyuk. His bodyguard's face was blank. 'Poor Siwon, having to kiss a fish, I can imagine more fun things to do.' Hyuk mocked.

Something in Hae snapped. He grabbed Siwon's handsome face and looked him in the eye. 'You are so gorgeous' He whispered and gently placed his lips on Siwon's. Hae made sure the kiss deepened and Siwon moaned in surprise.

'Oh wow that is actually hot.' Kyu said.

Hyuk stared at it. Hae suddenly opened his eyes and looked straight at Hyuk while french kissing Siwon. His jaws moved up and down and his head was angled perfectly. Siwon was a melted mess.

'You two should date.' Kyu exclaimed when they finally pulled apart. 'Although I would never have thought Hae would be the dominant one.'

'We both know you aren't.' Hyuk whispered in Hae's ear. 'We'll talk about this later.' It almost sounded threatening.

'Let's go to the arcade!' Siwon suggested.

 

It was very crowded. Hyuk didn't like it one bit. His eyes moved quickly over the crowd.

'Why are you so nervous?' Kyu asked softly.

'Let me concentrate.' Hyuk said shortly. He kept scanning. Something felt wrong. 'Donghae, keep close to me.'

'For the love of god, stop harassing me for one minute okay?' Hae whined.

Shots were heard and Hyuk shielded Hae's body with his. They had passed a shooting game. Hyuk relaxed a bit.

'Siwon, take Hae to get us some icecream.' Kyu said while eyeing Hyuk.

'Okay, tell me what is up.' Kyu said calmly.

They looked at each other. 'I don't know what you mean.' Hyuk said averting his eyes.

'Don't lie. You have been jumpy since we got here.' Kyu's eyes turned cold. 'Hae is in real danger, isn't he?'

'You really are clever.' Hyuk's voice expressed some admiration.

'How bad is it?'

'Life threatening.'

Kyu paled a bit. 'What can Siwon and I do?'

'Never ever leave him alone in public.'

Kyu nodded.

'You two really care for him, don't you.' Hyuk asked softly.

'Just look at him, how could one not love that.' Kyu's voice was unusually warm.

They both looked at Hae skipping towards them carrying a dripping ice cream cone in each hand. His huge grin and sparkling eyes were endearing.

 

The entire afternoon Hae was exceptionally clingy towards Siwon.

Hyuk got grumpier by the second. 'Let's go back.' He almost snarled.

'Oh come on, Hyukkieeeeeee' Hae whined. Then he realised what he said and he froze.

'W-what did you just call me?' Hyuk said in a low voice.

'You are right, hyung. Let's just go back home.' Hae quickly said and turned around.

Kyu's eyes narrowed and his eyes met Siwon's. Was the fish hiding something?

 

Hyuk slammed Hae against the door.

'When we are in school, you better stick to our cover.' He growled.

Hae blinked confused to the bone.

'We are supposed to be an item not Siwon and you.'

Hae suddenly smiled.

'Why are you smiling?'

'You look cute when you are jealous.' Hae said softly.

'Stop your nonsense, I'm serious. If you sabotage my plans once more, I'll have to do something drastic.' Hyuk threatened.

'Oh please, you've done the worst already!'

'Really now?' Hyuk's eyes darkened dangerously.

Hae gulped. 'W-what else could you do?'

'I could kiss the hell out of you in front of everybody.'

'You wouldn't dare...'

Hyuk just smirked. 'Now be a good puppet and listen to me when I tell you to do stuff, you spoiled little brat.