Chapter Twenty Five

I'll be watching you...

'Not so fast.' Mr Jung said as Hyuk and Hae opened the door. Mr. Jung was standing in the hallway with an evil smirk.

'Hyukjae, you are fired.' Mr. Jung said. 'And Donghae, you promised me an after party.'

Hyuk wanted to launch himself at Jung but Hae stepped in between them.

'Listen, Mr. Jung, you don't want to be on my black list.' Hae said coldly.

'You little bug, who do you think you are talking to?' Jung growled.

'Aish, I guess you'll have to learn the hard way.' Hae took out his cell and dialed a number. 'Action' He simply said and hung up.

All the tv's in every single room switched on and showed several compromising video's and pictures of Mr. Jung. His latest catch was interviewed and revealed what he had to do to please the disgusting Mr. Jung.

'You see.' Donghae said  'I came well prepared, the last three scores you had were male es I hired.'

Approaching sirens could be heard.

'Oh and I already sent this to the cops as well.' Hae smiled sweetly. 'Is this the after party you desired?'

 

Hyuk was driving them to his place. He had been silent since the confrontation with Mr. Jung. Hae had fallen asleep the minute the car started moving.

'Unreal how you can act so tough one minute yet are too adorable the next.' Hyuk sighed as he looked at his passenger once more.

Hae's phone rang and to prevent the boy from waking up, Hyuk quickly answered it.

'This is Donghae's phone.' He said.

'Hyukjae is that you?' Kyu said.

'Yeah, Kyuhyun, what's up?'

'I guess it all worked? With Mr. Jung?'

'I should have known you would have helped Hae with that.'

'Duh, I'm the brains between us, he's just the looks.'

'Yeah well the looks is sleeping like a baby right now.'

'You wore him out already, hyung?'

'Cho Kyuhyun!'

'Oh come on, I so know you'll be all over each other tonight.'

'I-I y-you'

'It's okay, hyung. You two belong together. I'm glad you finally realised that.'

Hyuk sighed. 'Me too.'

 

Hyuk carried Hae to his apartment. He managed somehow to get his keys, to open the door and enter without waking the sleeping beauty in his arms.

He gently placed Hae on his bed. He removed the shoes and the socks. He went up to unbuckle the pants. As he carefully removed those he went up again to work on the shirt. He yelped as his eyes met a very awake smiling angel.

'What are you doing?' Hae asked unable to hide the spark in his eyes.

'N-no, it's not what you think!' Hyuk said.

Hae started laughing. Hyuk's eyes darkened. 'Are you having fun?' He said.

Hae nodded and giggled a bit.

Hyuk gave him the smile Hae loved the most. The one that made his eyes crinkle too. Hae sighed as he felt his heart beat faster.

'Make love to me.' Hae said softly.

Hyuk didn't say a word but started to undress himself. Hae wanted to sit up and help. 'Don't, I want you to just lie there in your boxers and that shirt opened.' Hyuk said hoarsely.

'ert.' Hae whispered.

'Says the one that has been seducing me all night.'

'Ah so you noticed.'

'I always notice that .'

'Hyukkiee!' Hae whined.

'Getting cold?'

Hae pouted.

'Aish, you know you are more to me than just an exquisite piece of , right?' He walked over to Hae and caressed his face.

'You do seem obsessed with it though.' Hae said.

'Oh hon, don't you get it yet, I'm completely obsessed with you.'

'Prove it.'

'How can I prove that?'

Hae shrugged.

Hyuk hesitated. His face all serious now.

Hae was about to change the topic when something fell into his lap. He looked at it carefully and then looked up at Hyuk.

'My diary.'

Hae opened his mouth.

'Don't mock me for having one, just read it.'

'What part?'

Hyuk sighed in embarrassment. 'Any part since the date I met you.'

Hae randomly opened the journal and started to read. He gasped. His eyes got teary as he slowly looked at Hyuk again.

'Smiling angel?' He whispered.

Hyuk suddenly was shy but he nodded.

Hae opened another random page and immediately turned red.

'W-what are you reading?' Hyuk asked.

'Your report of our...'

Hyuk grabbed the diary away.

'Tsk tsk tsk Hyukjae.' Hae shook his head trying the withhold his laughter.

Hyuk's eyes darkened. 'I see I have to teach you some manners all over again, hon.' His voice was all low and husky.

That got the fish's attention. Hae gulped and tried to cover himself with the blanket but Hyuk already had jumped on top of the boy.