Chapter Fifteen

I'll be watching you...

Hae was disorientated because of the punch he had received. He screamed as he felt something cut his skin.

Heechul was hovering over him with a pocket knife. 'They never showed you my love letter to you, did they?' He was sliding the knife over Hae's neck, breaking his skin. Hae screamed in pain again.

'I used to just hate you, like my brother does but then as I've been following you for years, I grew fond of you, very fond.' Heechul said kissing Hae on the forehead. 'Hmmmm don't you dare lose your consciousness on me again' Heechul slapped Hae across the face a couple of times. 'When Siwon told me you two had kissed a couple of times, I wanted to kill him. I wanted to wrap my hands around his throat and squeeze the life out of him for touching you.'

'W-why are you like this?' Hae asked.

Heechul ignored him. 'But then i thought he was my way in, in case I needed to get close to you. So I seduced him.' Heechul laughed. 'It was so easy after you dumped him, he was heart broken.'

'Siwon...' A tear escaped Hae's eye.

'He really loves you, that kid. When I got him off, I knew he wanted me to be you as much as I wanted him to be you.' Heechul snorted.

'Please....no more.' Hae felt like fainting. A few drops of blood were dripping down his neck. It was only a shallow wound but still.

'We are just getting started, my precious. I'm going to make love to you, over and over again and at the end I'll please my brother by cutting you into pieces slowly. I'm sure your stupid ex bodyguard will be in time to see the final show. Maybe I should keep you alive long enough so you can watch him die.'

'Hyukjae....' Hae fainted.

'Oh no you don't. ' Heechul poured ice cold water over Hae.

'W-why?' Hae asked.

'It's your fault my umma is dead' Heechul hissed as he pushed the knife a bit in Hae's shoulder. He smiled as the boy screamed.

'Even your blood is pretty.' Heechul admired Hae's body, it was sprawled in front of him, all helpless. A piece of art.

Heechul started kissing Hae softly. First his forehead, his eyelids, down his nose, both his cheeks, a nibble on the earlobes, his chin, those lips, neck, collarbones,...

 

'What was the name of that guy?' Kangin asked Siwon.

'Kim Heechul.' Siwon said, he was still in shock. He was trembling all over his body.

'Calm down, Wonnie.' Kyu whispered in his ear.

'I-if anything happens to H-Hae.' Siwon stuttered.

'Don't worry Hyukjae will be there soon.' Kyu tried to sooth the boy.

'Remember how we met Hyukjae, he's one tough cookie.' Kyu continued.

'And he loves Hae.' Siwon added.

Kangin frowned at that statement.

'Yes he does, the way he looks at Hae can't be denied.' Kyu smiled.

'Hae loves him too.' Siwon sobbed.

'I know that was hard for you.' Kyu caressed Siwon's hair.

'As long as Hae is happy.'

'Aish they are both idiots. They should have told each other about their feelings.' Kyu cussed.

'Kyu, I'm not sure they realised it themselves.' Siwon said softly.

 

'Oh Hae' Heechul moaned as he caressed the other's chest.

'Just kill me if you must.' Hae whispered.

'Not before I made you mine.'

'I will never be yours, never!' Hae screamed.

Heechul got upset. 'Are you still dreaming that Hyukjae would save you?'

'No, I hope he never sets foot in here.'

'But you consider yourself his, don't you.'

'Even if you ing eat my body, I still will be only his!' Hae yelled.

'What is it with you and your family!' Heechul smacked Hae hard on the head. 'Love is worthless! Its not everlasting!'

'You might hurt me and kill me, but you've been dead for years.' Hae whispered.

Heechul's eyes widened.

 

'What's going on?' Sungmin ran into the room.

'Donghae's missing, kidnapped by a certain Kim Heechul.' Kangin informed his boss.

'Kim Heechul?'

'Yes, I've researched him, he's a psychiatric patient.'

'I see.' Sungmin clenched his fist.

'Hyukjae is heading there.'

Sungmin's eyes grew large. 'What?'

'We could track them since Hae dialed in with his phone.'

'Hand me the address.'

'Hyukjae wanted to handle this alone.'

'Hand me the ing address, I'm your superior!' Sungmin screamed.

Kangin never saw his boss like this and quickly handed over the information.

 

Heechul had calmed down a bit and was back to caressing Hae all over.

'Please baby, let us make love.' He begged.

Hae didn't even respond anymore.

'You are so ing beautiful.' Heechul moaned.

A gun was held to the back of Heechul's head. 'And you are ing twisted.' Hyuk growled.