Chapter Four

I'll be watching you...

'Who the hell does he think he is?' Hae was screaming on the roof of his school.

Kyu opened his mouth.

'He really made a fool out of me just there.' Hae was not done. 'But you know I'll get him and he'll regret the day he messed with me!'

'You do realise that he can hear you since he is just on the other side of that door, right?' Kyu finally said.

'I don't give a flipping fish about what he can hear or not!' Hae yelled. He kicked the door a couple of times.

The door opened a bit. 'Is our baby done or still on his temper tantrum?' Hyuk asked calmly.

'YOU!' Hae pointed at the culprit.

Hyuk closed in on him. 'Yes?' He smirked.

'You!' Hae was panting from emotion.

'You already said that. By the way that one vein over there seems like it's going to burst any second now, honey.'

Hae slapped him, hard.

Kyu's and Siwon's eyes widened.

Hyuk's smirk disappeared. 'Kyuhyun, Siwon, can you leave us for a bit, I need to talk to Donghae.'

Kyu and Siwon looked at each other. 'Hae' Kyu asked.

'Go, I can handle this.' Hae said.

His two friends left.

Hae lifted his chin to emphasise his current arrogance and lack of fear.

Hyuk closed in even more, his eyes never left the younger.

Hae gulped.

'What's the problem, Donghae?'

'Y-you embarrassed me.'

'How?'

'You implied I was gay.'

Hyuk cocked his eyebrow. 'So?'

'I'm not.'

'Are you sure?' Hyuk softly caressed Hae's cheek.

Hae couldn't answer.

'You know, you actually are quite pretty.' Hyuk whispered. His lips just a few inches away from Hae's. The younger's eyes lowered. He eyed the plump lips and his own. He felt Hyuk's breath over his face.

'It's the perfect cover.' Hyuk whispered in his ear.

'Cover?'

'Yes, honey,  a great explanation for why I need to be near you every damn minute of the day.' Hyuk breathed in Hae's ear causing shivers all over the latter's spine. 'By the way, next time you slap me, I'll hit you back.' Hyuk softly and quickly bit Hae's ear. The younger moaned softly.

'Oh and Hae? You better not faint cause of my touches, since I'll need to do that a lot.'

 

It was lunchtime. Hae had been really quiet the rest of the morning. He still could feel Hyuk's teeth on his ear.

'Hae!' Jessica ran over to their table. She wrapped herself around the popular boy.

'Jess, everything ok?' He had noticed her slight pout.

'Is it true that you and him are a thing?' Jessica asked after she let him go.

'I-I..'

Hyuk cupped Hae's face and stared longingly into his eyes.

Jessica gasped as she saw the two boys getting closer and closer.

'You better answer her or I'll have to kiss you.' Hyuk whispered.

Hae's eyes widened and were glued on the enticing lips.

'Or is that something you want?' Hyuk teased. He saw the younger's quivering lips and he had to mentally slap himself to keep focus.

'Wow the is killing me.' Kyu said quite loud. Hae got startled. He quickly pushed Hyuk away.

Jessica giggled awkwardly and left them.

'I'm ruined.' Hae sighed his hands burried in his hair.

'No worries, hon, I'll take care of you and you can be sure it's all because of the money!' Hyuk smirked.

Hae looked up with a slightly hurt look in his eyes. He quickly got up and turned around.

Hyuk frowned. Now this is interesting. The fish actually has feelings. 'Although I have to admit, that is one fabulous you've got there.'

Hae huffed and walked away, a pink blush colouring his cheeks.