Chapter Five

I'll be watching you...

School was over and Donghae threw his books in his backpack and rushed out. He felt a hand on his shoulder pulling him back.

'Where do you think you are going? Hyukjae asked sternly.

'Away from you.' Donghae hissed and tried to get rid of the hand.

'Don't think so, hon.'

'Stop calling me that, you jerk.'

'You agreed to try this out, don't be childish now.'

Hae sighed. 'What do you want?'

'Tolerate my presence.'

They looked each other in the eye.

'Ok.' Hae said. 'Now let go of me.'

They started walking together. Hae went to the dressing room of his football club and Hyuk entered with him.

'Wait outside.' Hae ordered.

'Sorry, no can do.'

After shooting a death glare his way, Hae turned around and opened his locker. He started undressing, ignoring his bodyguard.

More and more guys entered and greeted Hae. They looked curiously at Hyuk. Of course the rumour already spread that the popular Lee Donghae was in a hot situation with the newbie. And like any rumour, it developed an own life.

Their trainer entered the dressing room. He looked all mighty and pleased with himself.

'Ahhhh you must be Lee Hyukjae.'

Hyukjae bowed. 'Yes, sir.'

'Let's see how you do on the field. After the try out, we'll decide if you can join us.'

'What?' Hae yelled.

'Mister Donghae do you have a problem with that?' The trainer hated to be interrupted and he glared at his star player.

But Hae wouldn't be Lee frigging Donghae if he didn't comment back.

'I do! Shouldn't I be involved since I'm the captain?'

'I'm the coach.'

Hae flashed his infamous puppy eyes at his coach.

The trainer started melting.

Hyuk cleared his throat. 'Sir, it's been my childhood dream to be playing for such a good team. Please let me try out, let me have the joy of one training session under you.'

The trainer blushed at the compliments. 'Hmmmmm ok, of course you get a shot.' He turned and walked away.

Hae was fuming. He passed Hyuk and banged his shoulder. Immediately he realised this didn't work in the past and it still didn't. Pain radiated from his shoulder to his neck and arm. Seriously did Hyuk eat iron for breakfast?

'Still haven't learned from previous mistakes, have you?' Hyuk smirked.

'You better watch your back.' Hae hissed.

'I prefer watching yours. Can't wait for when we hit the showers.' Hyuk whispered. To his satisfaction he saw the younger's ears turn red.

 

'Okay, ten laps around the field everybody. Donghae, 12 for you.' The trainer said.

Hae pressed play on his ipod and started running, shadowed by Hyuk. He always needed to run more laps cause he was just a lot faster than the average teamplayer. He actually liked running, it helped him clear his head. He enjoyed the music softly playing in his ear, the breeze lightening the heat of the sweat that was building up. He noticed Hyuk was following him closely and he sped up a bit.

After another round he still could feel the older right behind him. He quickly looked over his shoulder. Damn, the other was barely sweating. Again he sped up a bit. 'You are just doing this to look at my behind again, you ert.' He yelled at him. Hyuk just kept running. Near the end of the twelved lap, Hyuk passed him by and banged his shoulder, throwing Hae's balance off. He went face first in the mud. The other players froze in horror. Hyuk bit down a laugh. Prince Hae looked great eating dirt.

The trainer, who didn't see it happening turned to look at what the big deal was. 'Geez, Donghae, way to make a spectacle of yourself. Get up and add another lap.' He said annoyed.

Hae apologised and started to run again. He ignored Hyuk the rest of the training session.

 

The boys were ordered to hit the shower.

'Hyukjae, you did very well, you are in.' the trainer shouted with a big grin on his face. Hyuk bowed to thank him and started to undress.

15 guys in a shower made for 10 is kinda crowdy but the boys were used to it.

Hyuk found his way next to Hae. 'Can I borrow your soap?' He asked.

'Sure.' Hae said and stretched out his hand. But the second Hyuk wanted to grab it Hae let the soap drop. 'Oops' He said with a fake shocked face.

Hyuk just stared at him for a second. 'If you wanted to check out my , you could have just asked.' He whispered and then bent down and picked the soap up. He slowly soaped himself up, knowing that the younger's eyes were on him. He forced himself to think of Sungmin's obsession with pink to avoid getting aroused as he drew circles with the soap on his abs.

After rinsing it off he leaned into Hae. 'Let me help you to get rid of your problem there down south.' He whispered.

Hae trembled a bit and closed his eyes. They shot right open when he felt ice cold water pouring down on him. He heard Hyuk snicker.

'Lee Hyukjae, I hate you!' He screamed.

His teammates looked at him in confusion.

'That's not what you whispered in my ear last night, honey.' Hyukjae answered with a fake pout.

 

'Have you seen anything suspicious?' Sungmin asked his brother.

'Lots of things, those high schoolers all look like they are desperate enough to kill, just to gain popularity.' Hyuk said.

'How is Donghae?'

'He's stronger than he looks.' Hyuk shrugs.

'You've been testing him, haven't you?'

'I need to know what he's capable of.'

'We cleared all the employees and his two friends.'

'Good, keep searching though, here are some names of students that caught my eye. Run profiles on them.' Hyuk said, ready to leave the room.

'Oh, Hyuk?'

'Hmm?'

'Great cover!'

'What do you mean?'

'The gay act? I love it! If you ever feel the need to borrow something pink...' Min suggested.

'...I'll empty the medicine cabinet, tie a bag over my head, slit my wrists and jump from the highest bridge into a river filled with piranhas!' Hyuk said.