Chapter Fourteen

I'll be watching you...

Hae slowly regained consciousness. He tried to open his eyes but realised he had been blindfolded. His hands were tied behind his back and he was chained to a chair. He heard voices so he instinctively acted as if he still was knocked out.

'Perfect timing.' The first voice said.

'This was easier than predicted.' The second one answered.

'Let's see if our pretty boy is awake yet.'

The door opened and Hae heard footsteps closing in on him.

'He'll wake up any minute now.' The first voice said again.

'So what will we do now?'

'We will have fun with this one and in the meantime hell will break loose for Hyukjae.' The voice snickered.

Hae had to force himself not to react. They were after Hyukjae?

 

'Hmmm?' Hyukjae said as he picked up the phone. It was still so damn early.

'Hyukjae, Kangin here.'

Hyuk immediately was wide awake when he heard the tone of voice. 'What's wrong?'

'Donghae is missing.'

'I'm coming.' Hyuk quickly dressed himself, forcing his mind to go blank. He first had to get there.

 

Hyuk was standing in Hae's bedroom. His eyes briefly scanned it. No signs of a struggle. His gaze shortly fell on the bin filled with tissues and he bit the inside of his cheek. He looked over the papers on the desk and frowned as he saw his contract on top.

'He was coming towards me.' Hyuk whispered.

'Yeah, I think so too.' Kangin spoke softly.

'Where is Min?'

'He'll be here in a bit.'

'Any phone calls?'

'None yet.'

The door slammed open and a furious Kyu came in, sided with a worried Siwon.

'I knew this was going to happen!' Kyu screamed.

When he tried to hit Hyuk, the latter didn't duck this time. Siwon held Kyu back so he wouldn't hit Hyukjae again.

Hyuk rubbed his cheek and looked in Kyu's eyes. 'We'll get him back.'

 

'So you are finally awake.'

Hae felt how the blindfold was being removed but kept his eyes close.

'Oh don't worry, you can see my face, you are doomed anyway.'

Hae opened his eyes and was shocked. 'Heechul hyung?'

Heechul smirked. 'You were easier than I would have thought, I didn't even need my back up plan of getting into your tight little group. Although I must admit, comforting Siwon was quite....sensual.'

Hae wanted to jump the bastard but his chains held him back. He felt them dig into his skin as he tried to pull himself free.

Heechul chuckled. 'Temper temper. Don't worry, I will give you some attention as well.' Heechul leaned in and whispered 'It was always you!'

He started kissing Hae right under his ear and lowered to his neck. 'You taste so fine.' Heechul's voice was husky. 'I'll mark you as mine.' He hard on Hae's sensitive skin, leaving a hickey.

Hae started thinking fast. 'Mmmmm' he moaned.

Heechul's eyes widened. 'You like it!'

Hae forced himself to imagine it was Hyuk and started even more.

Heechul now went for his lips and deeply kissed the man he'd been lusting for.

'Chullieeeee?'

'Yes?'

'Please untie me, I want to touch you' Hae begged.

Heechul was so wrapped up into the thought his feelings were answered that he unchained the boy. He immediately went back to kissing those lips and battling that tongue. 'Siwon was right, you are the best kisser.'

Hae, in the mean time, shoved his hand in his pocket and was surprised to find his cell phone still in there. He speed dialed Hyuk, all he could do now is wait. He ran his hand through Heechul's hair and responded even more eagerly to the kiss, making sure Heechul wouldn't suspect a thing.

 

Hyuk immediately picked up his phone as he saw it was Hae calling.

'Hae?'

No answer.

'Hae? are you ok?'

He heard weird noises. He motioned to Kangin to help track this call and put it on speaker. He froze as he heard a voice.

'Hae, baby, I could have never dreamt of having you so needy in front of me.'

'Heechul hyung.' Hae said loud and clear. 'Unchain my legs too, please.'

Siwon was shocked as he heard this. He looked at Hyuk. 'This isn't right, Heechul and I are together.'

'I have a location.' Kangin said.

Hyuk quickly grabbed it and ran for it. 'No one follow me! This is more complicated than we know!'

 

Heechul was removing Hae's shirt and kept kissing the skin he was baring.

He went for Hae's pants and the latter froze.

'I know this is fast baby, but we both want this.' Heechul whispered.

Hae started to feel sick, he couldn't keep this up anymore.

'It's too quick, hyung.' Hae tried.

'I'll make you feel good.' Heechul pulled down his pants and suddenly noticed the cell phone that was in it. He realised his mistake and quickly hung up.

'Well well naughty boy, you were trying to deceive me huh?' His voice was filled with venom as he looked down on Hae. He punched him hard on the face and carried him to another room, to a bed and chained him onto that.