Chapter Thirty

I'll be watching you...

'Okay Mr. Lee, you have gained our trust despite your young age, we will sign with you.' said the CEO of a large company.

Hae smiled. 'That's a wise decision, Mr. Park.'

'Please, call me Leeteuk.'

'Call me Donghae.'

'Can I interest you in some lunch, Donghae?'

'Sure.'

The business men all left to have lunch together.

 

'You know Donghae, you must come over and visit me sometimes.' Leeteuk put his hand casually on top of Hae's.

'Excuse me, Mr. Park, could you please refrain from touching Mr. Lee?' A low voice from behind them said calmly.

Hae facepalmed while Leeteuk turned around to meet the cold stare of the man.

'W-w-who are you?' Leeteuk stuttered, feeling a bit intimidated.

Hae jumped up, grabbed the man and dragged him away.

'That's Mr. Lee's head of security, Mr. Lee Hyukjae.' Siwon said.

'I didn't know he had bodyguards, Mr. Choi.'

'Yes, he was threatened severely a couple of years back.'

'Right, I heard he has been kidnapped before.'

Siwon's jaw tensed, he just nodded.

'So how do you like your boss, Mr. Choi?'

'Mr. Lee is a pleasure to work with, he's honest, hard working and very successful in anything he does, rare combination, right?'

'Well I heard you and Mr. Cho, his two right hands have quite a deal in the successes of his company.'

Siwon smiled.

Hae returned to the table looking a little flustered. 'Sorry about that.'

'No problem, it's hard to get good staff these days.'

A growl was heard behind them.

Leeteuk jumped a little in shock while the others ignored it.

'So Donghae, what about it, I would love to get to know you better....and....'

'Mr. Lee's schedule is packed, he has no time to meet with you privately.' Hyuk said.

'I'm sure Donghae can spare a few hours.'

'I'm afraid he can't.' Hyuk snarled.

'Hyukjae...' Hae tried.

'What? It is not okay to let strangers touch you all over!'

'Wow you are one possessive bodyguard.' Leeteuk exclaimed.

'You should meet Hae's husband...now that one is a....ouch!' Siwon whined when Hae kicked him under the table.

'Oh right, you are married, congratulations!' Leeteuk said half heartedly. 'He must be one superb guy to catch you.'

'Yeah, might have made a mistake there.' Hae glared at Hyukjae, got up and left.

Hyuk remained at his spot, his eyes following Hae's every move.

'So, how did you get this important position within Lee's corporation?' Leeteuk asked Hyuk.

'I slept with the boss.' Hyuk mumbled and finally went after Hae.

'What? He did what?' Leeteuk was confused.

'He slept with Hae.' Siwon snickered.

'Won't the husband be mad?'

'How can he be jealous of himself....on the other hand it's Hyukjae, one can never be sure!'

 

'Minnie, come on, I'm starrrrrrving.' Kyu whined.

'Maybe we should eat at home.'

'Min, stop it, you've been out for 3 years, you have a decent job, good friends and me...no one can tell you had a heavy past!'

Min looked down.

'And Heechul is doing great as well, he's having fun harvesting grapes in France.'

Min sighed.

'Remember on Hae and Hyuk's wedding? Their speeches? How they waited until you were released from jail? How they wanted your approval?'

Min nodded.

'Remember how I finally got the courage to ask you out after we made out on their wedding?'

'We were drunk!'

'Yes on each other.'

Min blushed but then his eyes turned sad again. 'You deserve so much better, Kyu.'

'You made one big mistake, you paid for it, now stop ruining your own life and be happy!'

'I don't...unf'

Kyu kissed his boyfriend. If words didn't work, his actions would.

 

'Come on, hon, stop pouting.'

'We got a huge deal, we should be celebrating and you are being a huge pain in the behind!' Hae shouted.

'A pain, huh, I'll show you a pain in the behind, you punk!' Hyuk said and slammed his husband against the wall.

Hae stared at those plump lips.

'Hae...' Hyuk whispered and started to kiss him tenderly. First on the lips and then down the neck.

'Hyukkie.'

'I'm sorry the green monster took over again.' Hyuk whispered.

Hae smiled and pulled Hyuk back into a deep kiss. 'Just never leave me.'

'I'd rather die, my love.' Hyuk said, his eyes radiating all the love he felt for his husband.

Hae was grinding against the older.

'Hae stop it, I can't make love to you here.'

'Then just me.'

'Hae!'

'Please....'

'Donghae...stop...moving like....that.'

'Pretty please?'

'Hae...I beg you...ahhh'

'Pretty please and a luscious breath taking french kiss on top?'

Hyuk moaned as he tried to control both his own as Hae's body.

'You know you want me, come on, baby, take me.' Hae whispered seductively.

'W-we are at a r-restaurant, hon.'

'Not like we haven't done this before!'

Hyuk suddenly put his hand on Hae's mouth. 'Hae?'

The other's eyes looked up at him.

'I love you.'

Hae's eyes widened.

'I wuvejuhtwo' He mumbled against the hand.

Hyuk grinned and picked up his cell phone. 'Siwon? Tell Mr. Park that Donghae had an....urgent matter to take care off.' Hyuk hung up and dragged Hae out of there.

'Let's go make some love, hon.' Hyuk said as he rushed to their house.

'Can't wait.' Hae's fingers lingered on Hyuk's zipper.

'Just don't ever forget, hon.'

'Forget what?'

'I'll be always watching over you...'

Hae rolled his eyes as Hyuk chuckled.

'Yeah and stick to me like glue.' Hae grinned.

'You bet!'