Chapter Twenty Eight

I'll be watching you...

'Kyu baby, Wonnie!' Hae ran up to his friends and hugged them tight. He was so radiant. Both his friends loved that things had turned out great for him. They motioned to Hyuk to come joing the hug as well. Hyuk slowly walked over to them but grinned shyly as he got pulled in.

'I knew you could do it!' Kyu whispered in Hyuk's ear.

'So Yeye texted you guys too?' Hae asked.

'Yeah, so I told him to text Hyuk as well since...' Siwon moved his eyebrows up and down.

They all laughed.

Kyu and Hyuk went ahead to the living area as Hae dragged Siwon to the side.

'Are you okay with it?' Hae asked.

'With what?'

'Me and....Hyukkie?' Hae bit his lip.

Siwon's eyes softened and he hugged his friend. 'Hae, to me the best gift I could receive is your happiness.'

Hae blushed.

'You were always drop dead gorgeous but right now...you are out of this world.' Siwon said softly as he watched the lovesick boy sparkle. 'And I must admit Hyukjae looks rather handsome as well.'

Hae punched him. 'Keep your eyes off him!'

They laughed and went inside.

 

'I have two announcements to make.' Hae's appa was standing at the head of the table while the rest of them sat down.

'First of all...Donghae you are finishing your final year, I have received a letter of acceptance to get you to business school. I hope you will accept.' Mr. Lee was closing his eyes in anticipation of a huge outburst by Donghae.

'Sure appa, that is fine.' Hae said with a smile.

Yeye and Mr. Lee just stared at the boy.

'Really?' Mr. Lee said.

Hae nodded.

'Hyukjae, I would like you to accompany him there, there are currently no threats but you never know.'

'Sir, I...'

'He'll do it.' Hae said quickly.

'Great! Then my final announcement.' Mr. Lee said, his hands nervously rubbing against one another. 'I will introduce you all to my future wife. Honey please come in.'

Hae froze. But when Hyuk put a hand on his thigh he breathed in and relaxed.

'Hi all, you might know me as Mr. Lee's personal assistent.' The classy woman said.

Everyone mumbled greetings and bowed.

Hyukjae saw the woman stare at Donghae and got a bad feeling about this.

'I have an announcement as well.' Hyuk said loudly. He got up and stood behind Hae.

'Donghae and I are together.' He looked the woman in the eye and yes there it was. She didn't like it one bit, he could read it off her face.

Hae yelped. 'What are you doing?' He whispered loudly.

'Don't worry Donghae, I already realised you were head over heels shortly after I hired Hyukjae.' His appa said calmly. 'Although I'm sorry I won't have grandkids the biological way, to me your happiness is the most important.'

'This could be bad for the company though.' The woman said.

Hae looked down. 'I'm not giving Hyukkie up.'

'The company will survive.' Mr. Lee said.

 

'So you want to tear the woman to pieces.' Sungmin smiled.

'I don't like her, Min, something tells me she is bad news.' Hyuk sighed.

'I see and you said she looked strangely at Donghae?' Sungmin said.

'Yeah.'

'And it's not cause you are insanely in love with the boy that you think everyone wants him?' Sungmin teased.

Hyuk looked at his brother.

'Okay, it's not crazy to think lots of people want him.' Min admitted. 'Kyu told me you two are practically attached to the hip though.'

Hyuk blushed and wanted to change the topic. 'Kyu, is it?'

'I mean Kyuhyun.' Sungmin corrected himself.

'Has he come over to visit you a lot?' Hyuk questioned.

'He shows his face now and then.'

'And...'

'It's a rather handsome face.' Sungmin looked at his nails.

'I didn't mean that!' Hyuk shouted.

Sungmin giggled.

Hyuk took his brother's hands in his. 'I'm glad we can talk like this again.'

Sungmin's eyes turned distant. He wanted to pull his hands away.

'I would love you to allow Hae to talk to you though.' Hyuk whispered.

Sungmin flinched. 'Why?' He yelled. 'Why is everyone so damn kind to me? I tried to damage you, I tried to KILL the love of your life!' Sungmin spat at his brother.

'I know.' Hyuk said.

'Then why?'

'Hae says family is very important and he considers you as family. He even went to see Heechul.'

'He what???'

'Yeah, I wasn't too happy with that.' Hyuk grunted.

'How....'

'It went well. Heechul is quite different because of the meds and the intensive therapy.'

'I heard.' Sungmin said.

'From Kyu?' Hyuk smiled.

'You know Hyuk, you and Hae, you are too forgiving.' Sungmin whispered.

'It's the love. It is just impossible to hate when love is running in every vein of your body.' Hyuk said.

'Oh my ing god, Hyukjae, that sounded just too....' Sungmin started laughing.

'The question is...' Hyuk was very serious again. 'if you still hate Hae and I.'

Sungmin looked down. It was silent for a bit.

'It's okay if you do, I just need to know.' Hyuk said softly.

A teardrop fell on the wooden table.

'Min, are you crying?'

'No'

'O-okay.'

Hyuk didn't know what to do. 'I-I'll go, I'll come by this weekend.' He turned away but Min grabbed his wrist.

'I don't.' Min said.

'You don't what?'

'Hate you or Donghae.'

Hyuk bit the inside of his cheek so he wouldn't cry. 'Are you sure?'

'Yeah, Kyu...and I talked a lot about it. He...he showed me some perspective.'

'That boy is way too smart for his own good.' Hyuk smiled noticing the pink blush on his brother's cheeks.

'Don't worry, I'll do some research on that woman.' Sungmin said.

'Thanks....brother.' Hyuk whispered and left.