Chapter Three

I'll be watching you...

'No way!' Hae yelled.

Hyuk just smirked.

'No way in hell you'll be coming with me like that!'

'What is wrong with it? I bought this in a youth store.' Hyuk said. He scanned his own clothes. Black skinny pants with a hoodie and a cap.

'He looks rather good.' Siwon said softly.

'He looks like a frigging gang member.' Hae said.

'I just copied your style, hon' Hyuk smiled.

'Did he just call me hon?' Hae was ready to explode.

'Yeah you remind me of honey.' Hyuk said 'Something that makes me want to throw up.'

Siwon had to hold Hae back.

 

In school, all eyes were on the newbie. The look on Hae's face turned grimmer by the minute.

'Haeeeeeeeeeeeee' Jessica came running towards him but before she could throw herself at him, Hyuk caught her.

Hae tensed up even more.

'Oppa?' Jessica looked up at the stranger.

Hyuk realised his wrong reflex and smiled his sweetest smile. 'Hi gorgeous.'

Jessica was blushing. It worked.

'Who is your friend?' Jessica asked Hae.

'He's not my...' Kyu quickly covered Hae's mouth.

'That's Hyukjae.' Kyu answered.

'You are handsome, Hyukjae oppa.' Jessica flirted, she winked at him and then went back to Hae, wrapping her arms around him.

'Goodmorning Hae!' She said and pecked him on the lips.

'Morning Jess.' Hae said and he walked away with her.

'Are they an item?' Hyuk asked.

'Who knows.' Kyu rolled his eyes.

'Hae is quite popular here in school. Hard to tell if it's because of his personality, his good looks or the money.' Siwon added.

'Definitely the money.' Hyuk smirked.

Kyu laughed out loud.

 

'Ah we have a new student today. Please introduce yourself.' The teacher said.

'Hi everyone, I'm Lee Hyukjae, I hope you'll take care of me.' Hyuk bowed to the classmates.

'We sure will.' Hae whispered darkly.

'Does anyone have questions for Hyukjae?' the teacher asked.

'What subjects are you taking?' A girl asked.

Hyuk named some of them and Hae realised it were the same as his. He groaned.

Kyu leaned in. 'Yah, of course he has the same as you, dummy!'

Hae sent him a death glare.

'What are your hobbies?' A guy asked.

'Dancing and football.' Hyuk answered.

'Oh my you and Hae oppa have so much in common!' a girl squealed.

'Do you have a girlfriend?' Siwon asked.

'No, I haven't.' Hyuk said.

'A boyfriend maybe?' Hae raised his eyebrows in a suggestive way. His classmates started laughing.

Hae froze when he saw his bodyguard's eyes darken. This was no good.

'Well, Hae, honey, I thought we had agreed not to tell anyone?' Hyuk said faking shyness.

The students gasped.

Kyu who just had taken a sip of water spurted it out towards Siwon's neck.

Siwon just sat there frozen and Hae...well Hae just couldn't take it anymore and jumped up to launch himself at Hyuk.

Hyukjae was a trained professional though. He quickly grabbed Hae's wrist and twisted the other's body in such a way it almost seemed intimite.

'Not here, baby.' Hyuk smiled. 'I know I'm hard to resist but you have to control yourself. We'll make out later.' He guided Hae back to his seat and took the one behind him.