Chapter Sixteen

I'll be watching you...

Heechul started laughing hysterically.

'Drop the knife.' Hyuk barked.

'I'm having too much fun.' Heechul suddenly said very seriously. It gave Hyuk the shivers. He pressed the gun harder against the other's head.

'Okay okay.' Heechul dropped the knife, Hyuk kicked it away.

'Now back off.' Hyuk said.

'You are not winning this.' Heechul hissed.

'Looks like you are wrong.' Hyuk cuffed him onto the radiator. Then he ran towards Hae.

'Hae? honey?' He whispered as he softly caressed his face. Hae was just staring, clearly still in shock. Hyuk quickly checked the physical damage. There were some cuts and bruises but those would heal. He worried more about the mental effects.

'Hae, come on, say something.' He felt tears welling up in his eyes. As one of Hyuk's tears fell on Hae's face that seemed to wake him from his frozen state.

'Hyukkie?'

'Yes, Hae! It's me, you are safe now.'

'You shouldn't have come, please leave before they hurt you.' Hae whispered as his eyes lost their spark.

Hyuk started to untie him gently.  'You will be okay, honey.' He tried to sooth the traumatized boy.

Suddenly the door slammed open. Hyuk turned fast, his gun pointed at the new intruder. He sighed in relief and lowered his gun and put is aside.

'Min, thank god.' Hyuk said.

'What is going on here?' Min said.

'There in the corner is Kim Heechul, he did this to Hae.' Hyuk said, his voice trembling. He turned back around to continue to untie Hae.

'Aish, brother, what would you do without me huh?' Min said.

Hyuk frowned as he felt a gun against the back of his head. He instantly froze.

'Min?' Hyuk didn't know what was going on.

'Awww Minnie, what took you so long, that damn monkey interrupted my fun.' Heechul whined.

'Isn't this even better, Chullie? Now you will have an audience.' Min said softly.

'You are so right, brother.' Heechul started laughing.

'Brother?' Hyuk tried to turn around but Min shoved the gun even harder against him.

'Still confused, you moron?' Min spat at him. 'Now tie Hae back up.'

'NO! Min, what is going on?' Hyuk screamed as he held Hae close to him. He noticed the other's body had gone limp. The poor boy must have fainted.

Min pointed a second gun, Hyuk's, towards Hae. 'Tie him back up or I'm putting an end to him right now.'

Hyuk panicked as he saw the gun pointed at Hae. He obeyed. His mind was pure chaos. This was a nightmare.

'Now uncuff Chullie' Min said.

Hyuk obeyed once more.

Heechul ran over to Min and they hugged.

'Min?' Hyuk whispered.

'Chullie, cuff him to that seat.' Min said coldly.

'Please, I'll do anything, don't point that gun at Hae anymore.' Hyuk pleaded.

Heechul slapped Hyuk hard across the face. 'You'll speak when we want you to.'

Hae moved, he regained consciousness. 'Hyukkie?' He turned his head and panicked as he saw him cuffed down with Heechul and Sungmin hovering over him. He started fighting against his ties. Cutting open his own wrists by struggling.

'Hae, honey, calm down, please.' Hyuk said as he saw the other trashing about.

'Noooooo, leave him alone.' Hae cried out.

'Isn't this sweet.' Min said, his voice ice cold.

'After all these years, we finally can take our revenge, brother.' Heechul said as he moved towards Hae.

'Get the hell away from him!' Hyuk yelled. Sungmin hit him with the back part of the gun, causing his cheek to cut open. Blood ran down his face.

Hae saw it happening and started sobbing. 'Please don't hurt him, please.'

Heechul and Min shared an evil smile with one another.

'Maybe if you cooperate, Hae baby, we will let Hyuk go.' Heechul's voice was like syrup. His fingers caressed Hae's chest.

'I'll do anything, please, please, let him go unharmed.' Hae begged.

'No, Hae, don't believe them, Hae.' Hyuk got hit again, another trail of blood ran down his face making Hae cry even harder.

Hae shifted his gaze to Heechul. 'I promise, I'll do whatever you want, please don't hurt him anymore.'

'While we watch Chullie having his fun with your lover, I'll tell you exactly why I hate your guts.' Min whispered in Hyuk's ear as he made sure Hyuk could not make a sound anymore, gagging him with a piece of cloth.