Chapter 9

Loving My Sister's Bias

Ae-Cha POV
Nervous. That's my feeling right now. Tonight I'm meeting some random dude that my sister found who will help me with my SuJu problem. Does it really matter? If I don't like them shouldn't it be that way? It's my opinion. The way I like it, but it seems a lot of people want to change my mind. And I let them have their opportunity. Can't I just refuse fare and square?

 
I took one last look in the mirror. I looked different. That was for sure. My hair was all styled up and for the first time ever, I was wearing make-up. The dress was perfect and I choose flats instead of heels because I refuse to wear those. But I have to say, Ryeowook did help me. I have to thank him and say I'm greatful.
 
When my sister saw me, I refused to say who helped me get ready. She would make a big deal out of it. Then I noticed she was dressed up too. 
 
"I'm going out with someone too." she said.
 
"Is this a double date?" I asked, regretting all of this. Even though I was from the begenning.
 
Yuna laughed. "Anio, mines at a different place. So don't worry, you'll get your privacy."
 
I was both relived and scared. One: my sister won't be there to bother me on how I act. Two: I'll be with someone I don't even know. How can this get any better?
 
"Would you want me to take you there now or have him come pick you up?" my sister asked as she put the last of her make-up on.
 
I looked at the clock. It was already six. "Can you take me in fifteen minutes? I don't feel comfortable about him coming over here yet..."
 
Yuna gave a nod and took out her phone. She then moved to a different room so that I wouldn't hear the conversation.
 
I looked at myself one last time. Now or never, Ae-Cha... Now or never...
 
When Yuna took me to the restaurant, she walked me in. I was then on my own when the host took me to my table. Nervously I waited for my date to come. I took deep breaths and tried to relax, but time was so slow. I resisted to look at the clock again, but I see that the hands had only moved to a minute. I'm shaking. Butterflies are in my stomach like crazy and I don't feel good.
 
I hate anticipation. It was now 7:10 and the guy has yet to come. I had called my sister to say if the guy baled last minute (which I hoped) but she said he was running late. So I just stayed and continued to drink my water. I was also vey hungry which my stomch growled loudly.
 
To this point I wasn't even paying attention. I had told the waiter many times I would wait a couple more minutes then I had completly ignored the rest of the times. Soon a shadow blocked the light that shined in my face. I looked up. My eyes grew big, and my jaw dropped.
 
Ryeowook POV
My mind just couldn't get off Ae-Cha on how beautiful she was. I was also glad I helped her out because I didn't have to expect anything from any one mysterious. Well at least I hope it's her who I'll be seeing. When I got home, Eunhyuk told me my date was tonight. I was acting like I didn't know already, even though it was just a perdition at first. As I entered my room, I started to smile like crazy. The puzzle was finally coming together. Hopefully...
 
I took out the clothes I bought while I was out with Ae-Cha. Still can't believe she didn't even notice I had these. After laying them out on the bed, I was pretty satisfied. For sure she wouldn't mind if I wore it. Then I left my room to take a shower. When I was done, I went back to my room again and began to change. I didn't know what it was, but I guess I was so excited, I was all ready to go. 
 
As I came out of my room, all set, I noticed everyone (excluding Eunhyuk obviously) were out. They were either having last minute schedules or just wanted to leave for the night. Funny how only me and Eunhyuk are still in the dorm.
 
I sat at the table and just took a bottled water to just get some time to relax. Later I saw Eunhyuk come out all dressed up as well. He noticed I was looking at him funny.
 
"Its not a double date if that's what you were thinking." he laughed. "I have someone to see as well but somewhere different where you're going."
 
"Oh..." was all I said in response. Then continued, "Did that fan get you into a another deal?"
 
"Yup." he looked into the mirror. "I have to see her sister." After one last look, he turned to me again, and asked, "Did you want to go now or later?"
 
The date didn't start till seven but I didn't want to be there early. I honestly didn't know when I wanted to go. But right when I was going to answer Eunhyuk was receiving a phone call.
 
"Yoboseo?" he answered. "Aniyo we haven't left yet, wae?.... Ne... We wont... I swear... Yah! Now would I— Yeoboseo? Yah! Aish!"
 
He then sat in front of me looking a little fustrated.
 
"She hung up?" I gave a little laugh.
 
"Good luck with your date. She won't be so easy. I bet she's as bad her sister. But a little bit soft. Oh and we leave in fifteen minutes. If we're late, one of us will get it for sure."
 
All I did was nod my head. And kept quiet on my guess who would be my date.
 
***
 
Eunhyuk had decided to stay with me for a bit till my "date" arrived. It was nice of him to do that, but I was more concerned about his date. I was still nervous and couldn't seem to relax a muscule. Even if I did take deep breaths to slow down my heartbeat, still nothing worked.
 
"Ryeowook she'll be here soon." Eunhyuk said to it was just a little passed seven and the girl hadn't even arrived. "Ashi! And she tells us if we're late. Look what she's doing!"
 
"Hyung, it's fine. It the first time we're doing this. She's probably just as nervous as much you are." I said trying to calm him down.
 
"Maybe, I just hope her sister doesn't beat me up too when I arrive."
 
I keep reminding myself that Eunhyuk hasn't mentioned the name of the girl I'm supposed to meet. As much as I wanted it to be Ae-Cha, I just wanted to make sure. I didn't want to get all this nice for nothing... 
 
Right when it was seven, Eunhyuk jumped and started to get out of his chair. He was now looking a little uncomfortable.
 
"Hyung, what's wrong?" I asked.
 
"N-Nothing. It's just that... I have to go now." Before he left he added. "Fighting!"
 
It was too late for me to say anything else. I was now left alone till someone tapped me on the shoulder.
 
"Excuse me are you—" 
 
Slowly I truned my head. I blinked my eyes a couple times, maybe more to make sure my vision was right because this person was not Ae-Cha.