Chapter 11

Loving My Sister's Bias

(A/N: this is the begenning of Part 2: Feelings)


Ae-Cha POV
Now I will lie even more. Not only am I saying I've been going to the library on Saterdays, but now on random days. It's only because it's for Eunhyuk's sake. He has schedules and I don't want to force him to cut out on anything just so that he can teach me to damce. You would think my anti side would come out more but for some strange reason, I felt sorry for him. I mean Yuna has basically did the forcing part already. What's left for me to do? All I did was make sure he would. I wasn't going to take no for answer.
 
It's been two weeks after we had our "date" and Eunhyuk has yet to say when to meet at all. I'm begenning to worry that he'll never be able to teach me. He promised but I still don't know about this. I'm now having second thoughts of asking an idol to help me with my problem. Especially when he's from the group that I hate the most.
 
As I headed to work, I saw some of my co-workers out of uniform and looked liked they were leaving early. I approached them and aske where they were going.
 
"We asked our boss if we could leave early. He said it be okay since it was an emergency." one said.
 
"What kind of an emergency?" I asked raising a brow.
 
"Well don't tell him okay because we told him we were going to see my grandmother in the hospital." the other said. "We're going to see SuJu and won't be back at all."
 
I blinked acouple times and just gave them a 'are-you-serious' look. 
 
"Sorry Ae-Cha I think you have to work by yourself today. We promise it won't happen again."
 
Soon a taxi came by to take the girls and later it drove away till I could see it no more.
 
I should just tell on them. Say the truth to my boss about where they're really going. But if I did I wouldn't have anyone to talk to. Those two maybe ELFs but they aren't mean to me like the ones at school. After a long sigh, I went inside and began work right away.
 
There was no time to fool around. I had no time to talk to anyone, not even my own boss who saw that I was the only one here and soon started to help me. The hours went by fast and I was so exhausted. Right away I sat down when the last coustermer left.
 
"Ae-Cha," my boss called to me.
 
"Ne." I answered as I striaghted up. 
 
He tossed me keys. "You close up okay? Good job by the way. I'm surpised how well you did by yourself."
 
I smiled. "Well you came and helped too. I can't take all the credit."
 
"But doing over half the work by yourself. I wouldn't expect that from someone your age. You've really impressed me."
 
"Kamsahamida!" I bowed.
 
"I'll be sure to give you a day off and have those other two work by themselves. They shouldn't have lied to me."
 
My eyes widen as I looked at him. "You knew?"
 
"Of course. I'm not stupid. But it'll be our little secret."
 
After my boss left, I begen wiping the tables and stacking chairs. When all that was done, I begen sweeping the floor. I was half way done till I heard a knock on the door. I truned to see someone there. I didn't bother to open it and continued to sweep, but the dude was still knocking.
 
"Yah! We're closed! Can't you read!" I called out. But the dude was still knocking. Feeling annoyed now, I marched over there and begen to open the door. "Yah! I said we're—"
 
The guy took off his hood and I saw Eunhyuk right in front of me.
 
"Finally you open the door. It's cold outside." he joked as he came inside.
 
"What are you doing here so late?" I asked him closing the door again.
 
"I tried calling you but you didn't pick up. I was trying to tell you if you were ready for you're dance lesson. And I over heard acouple of girls talking about you. I think they said something about leaving you alone for closing."
 
As I took out my phone and saw I had ten missed calls and five text messages which were all from Eunhyuk, I remembered my co-workers leaving before I started my shift. He must of saw them.
 
"Oh I'm sorry. I was working and couldn't answer my phone for awhile."
 
"That's alright. So are you ready?"
 
"Wait we're doing it now?"
 
"Ne. I wouldn't have come here for any other reason."
 
"We can't do it here. I'll get in trouble."
 
"So where do you expect me to teach you?"
 
Before opening my mouth, I thought of a place where we could go. It was late and everything was closed. Plus we can't do it outside. People who are drunk walk around here. I soon felt my keys and thought of a perfect place.
 
"I know where to go. Kaja." I said walking to the door. I opened the door and looked at Eunhyuk who hadn't even moved. "Well?"
 
"Where are we going?" he asked.
 
"You'll see. Just follow me."
 
Eunhyuk hesitantly walked towrads me. We walked along the street side by side and hadn't even said a word to each other. How awkward this was. I would of expected him to keep asking where we were going but he was silent the whole time. I'm guessing he was tired since he had something today. Maybe he's saving the last of his energy. After crossing another street and passing by two buildings, I stopped walking.
 
"Alright we are here." I said facing him.
 
Eunhyuk went up to the door and tried to look inside, then looked at me. "But it's closed."
 
"Not for long." I held up a key and started unlock the door.
 
"What is this place?"
 
"This is where I have singing practice. But its also a dance studio. You can teach me here."
 
"Why do you have a key then?"
 
"I'm a star pupil here. And the teacher gave me a key. I'm allowed to come here anytime I want."
 
We enterned the studio and I went to go turn on the light. That is I had to go find it.
 
"I'll be right back. I just have to find the light switch."
 
"Do you need help?" 
 
"Ani, I won't take long."
 
Eunhyuk POV
As Ae-Cha went to find the light switch, I was left alone in the dark. Although I couldn't see anything I just started to look around as if the lights were on. I somewhat saw my reflection in the big mirror in front of me. I started to dance a little, till the lights were on. Ae-Cha then came back.
 
"Alright. Lights are on. We can start. What do you plan on teaching me first?" she asked.
 
"Well to be honest, I didn't think we actually make it this far, so I don't really have a plan..." I answered.
 
"Bwoh? I thought you had everything planned out already."
 
"Yeah, I'm sorry..."
 
She sighed. "Then just show me a basic dance. That shouldn't be too hard for you to teach. You'll be able to help me with something easy... Well to you that is."
 
And that's what I did. It was so simply anyone could do it, but unfortunalty, Ae-Cha was right about her foot. I had to help her more then ten times to get it right. It was always one thing or the other. She either had the hands right but her feet were positioned wrong or vice versa. Two hours striaght we worked on it till Ae-Cha finally got it.
 
"That's it! You finally did it!" I cheered.
 
"Wah! I really did! Wow!" she was now doing the same move over and over. Ae-Cha squealed and faced me. "You're a great teacher. Komawo."
 
She then did something I didn't expect her to do. Ae-Cha was hugging me. I was a little shocked but returned the hug anyway. I've never thought someone like her would do that. I'm guessing she just realized what she did because she quickly backed awa and started to stutterer, "S-Sorry... I-I didn't mean—I-I wasnt trying—Sorry..."
 
I started to chuckle and ruffled her hair. "You're cute you know that? Let's take a rest and go home."
 
After Ae-Cha got another chair, she handed me a bottled water that was in the mini frige. We sat in silence till Ae-Cha spoke.
 
"What were you doing before this?"
 
"Had a little fan meeting that's all."
 
She looked at me as if I were joking. "A little fan meeting? With all the members in the group plus the years you've been together, there is such thing as a small fan meeting for Super Junior? Ha! You make me laugh."
 
"It was small. There wasn't enough room for everyone so we said only a certain amount could come. Just this once."
 
"I bet my sister must be dying inside." she sighed.
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"She's part of your fanclub. Yet she never attends any of those fan meetings or the concerts. I don't know what's holding her back. She keeps telling me she's waiting for that 'one day'... Whatever that means. I just want her to be happy and go to one. If she goes, maybe I'll stop all this anti stuff for good..."
 
In fact, I knew what she was talking about. But Yuna told me to never mention it to Ae-Cha, so I kept my mouth shut and just nodded my head. On the other hand, I now know what it was like to see it from Ae-Cha's point of view. Seeing both sides, it's really hard to determine who's doing the right thing. I honestly didn't know what to say to her, so I just waited for Ae-Cha to speak once more.
 
"Sometimes I feel like I'm the reason why she's being held back all this time... I bet she sill hates me for what I said... Even though she forgave me..."
 
"What happened?" I asked looking at her.
 
"We were just little girls at the time. Our bond wasn't really as good you would think it would be. We had different intrest but Yuna saw that my tastes were better. She was always claiming something hers that was usually mine... But one day, the one time she likes something as her own, I hated it so much. I had kept my mouth shut, to make it look like it didn't bother me at all..." she paused, holding in to her tears. "I exploded. I yelled at her. Saying I hate it so much and didn't want to hear her talk about it anymore as long as I live. I spoke the truth. The real truth. It broke her heart and she didn't speak to me for two years."
 
Ae-Cha's tears got the best of her. She was about to lower her head but I started to wipe her tears away. Poor girl. I thought. I then pulled her closer to me.
 
"Let it all out." I told her. "It's alright. Everyone knows the truth hurts. You couldn't keep it in forever. What exactly did she like that you didn't?"
 
Ae-Cha stopped crying and looked at me. Then stuttered. "A boy named Hyukjae."