Chapter 24

Loving My Sister's Bias

Ae-Cha POV
Pain. That's all I receive. With the whole school against me, I bet I could never step foot on campus again. How can Yuna do this to me? She's never been so extreme. I wonder how she is contacted to Ryeowook. Eunhyuk must of introduced him to her. That must be it. She likes Ryeowook. Why didn't I see this coming?

As I continued to wipe the blood off my leg, the mean comments and threats repeated in my head. I should of known something was up when everyone was staring at me at the begenning of class. Even when I just got there.
 
**FLASHBACK**
Right when I opened doors, people started to give me glares. Well mostly  the girls. I avoided talking to any of them and went to my locker. Notes were posted saying I was stupid and an idiot. Some said I was a traitor, which I didn't understand. Ignoring the notes, I threw away all of them, took my books and headed the class. People looked at me as I took my seat. Someone threw a paper ball at me which hit directly on the head. I turned around and someone was about to throw a pencil but luckily  teacher appeared. Even if people were facing the board, I still felt the stared burning me.
 
Lunch wasn't any different. Girls who I recognized as the obbsessed ELFs gave me looks as they passed by me. I'm just waiting for someone to step up and talk to me, giving me a stupid long lecture about  their reason why I'm an anti and blah blah blah...
 
Stares, glares, and looks continues throughout the day. To this point, I thought it was funny because this morning I was announced to have the best scores in my grade. I don't know how I did that but who cares. In the end, I learn that I was wrong.
 
When it was time to go home, I started to get my things from my locker. After closing it, I turned to see a bunch of girls surrounding me. More and more kept on coming. They were all angry.
 
"Um can I help you all?" I asked looking confused.
 
"Look at her girls." Min said in disgust. "She acts like she doesnt know."
 
"What don't I know?"
 
"It's not funny A-Cha! You know what you did. So stop messing with us."
 
"Okay again how many times do I have to tell you my name is not a Super Junior song." I said being irritated. "And even if I did do something I'd make sure it just be insulting verbally."
 
"Well your insults have gone sociable too."
 
Before I said anything else, Min held up a picture of me and Eunhyuk. It was during the time when he was teaching me to dance. I remember someone had been spying on me. Who took this?
 
"Explain yourself! What's an anti doing with Eunhyuk?"
 
I didn't know what to say. Even if I did tell the truth they wouldn't believe me anyway and I can't just say something I didn't do. So many things were going through my mind. There was only one option for me: Run!
 
"GET HER!" Min called.
 
With all my strength, I ran as fast as I could. Now I feel Ryeowook's pain. Getting chased was not a good feeling. As I ran, I thought who would allow this to happen to me. All leads would be my sister. Of course. I ended up at a dead end. The girls continued to charge. I've lost already. They started to push me against the wall and pulled my hair which was pain that couldn't be described. I felt like I was going to blank out. Two girls punched me. Others kicked or scratch me. They started to call me names and. To finish me off I was thrown to the ground. I was left on the there for a I don't know how long.
 
"Next time we see you with a member of SuJu, you're dead." Min said, before walking away. "I feel sorry for what Yuna has to deal with at home."
 
Still on the ground, I begen to cry. Every part of my body was throbbing. Oh the pain I was in. Getting up was very difficult. After gathering my stuff, I begen to limp my way home. The taste of blood began to fill up my mouth. I was embarassed but I had to spit some out. Not like anyone was going to help me. Till I bumped into someone. The person caught me before I fell.
 
"S-Sorry... I didn't mean to... I wasn't looking." I said with my head down.
 
"That's—" he paused and looked at me. "Hey are you okay? You're dripping blood."
 
I looked up. My eyes widen. The guy I had just ran into was the one only Park JungSoo aka Leeteuk leader of Super Junior. Wow, Ryeowook's lessons do help. I'm surprised I reconized him right away... but thats not the point. I quickly backed away but because of the pain, I was very weak and almost fell. Leeteuk caught me again.
 
"You don't look too good." he said. "Want me to take you to the hospital?"
 
"A-Aniyo." I muttered. "I'll be okay. Besides I can't be seen with you or I'll—"
 
"You know who I am?" his eyed widen.
 
I nodded. "I really can't be seen with you."
 
"If you're talking about a group of girls who are fans of Super Junior, it'll be fine. I know what they did."
 
"Y-You do?"
 
"I saw them come out here and were walking away as if nothing happened. I had asked why they were there but I knew they weren't telling the truth. Don't worry I told them to all go home."
 
"Well I appreciate that. I'm sorry your own fans lied to you."
 
"It's not your fault. You did nothing wrong. You shouldn't even be saying that. Unless you are a fan. Or are you anti."
 
I sighed. "I don't know what I am anymore... Just in a couple mouths or so I think I've changed. And I have no idea what I'm feeling."
 
"I understand." Leetuek started to wipe the blood off my lip with a handkerchief. "What's your name?"
 
"Ae-Cha..."
 
"Well Ae-Cha, let me tell you something, don't let anyone stand in the way of what you want. Let your heart help you decide know what's best."
 
Leetuek helped me walk home. After saying thank you and watching him dissappear, I entered my house.
**END OF FLASHBACK**
 
His words replaced the thoughts of those who wanted me dead. I shouldn't have let Yuna take what she wants. There must be a whole reason to her doings. I had to find out the truth. After covering my cuts and bruises, I left my room. I would of thought Yuna was around but when checking every room, she was no where to be found. As I begen to leave home, I placed my hood up and started to run. Even though I felt pain in my legs and Leeteuk had told me to rest, I had no time to waste. 
There was only one person who knew my parents better then me and my sister.
 
Ryeowook POV
Why did Eunhyuk have to run into a girl like Yuna? My life would have been so much better without knowing her existents. Like seriously. I was fine just being myself, without the idol image, keeping it a secret, and teaching Ae-Cha about Super Junior with no problem. I wish it could of been that way, but no! My life is runied.
 
There was schedule today, but since I found out that I couldn't hang out with Ae-Cha anymore, I just didn't feel like getting up at all.
 
"Ryeowook come on," Leetuek started to say. "We have to leave. We're going to be late if don't get up now."
 
"I don't want to." I mumbled. "Hyung just leave without me.."
 
"We told the staff we all would be there. If we arrive without you, some people are going to think something is up." Eunhyuk said. "The fans esspicially."
 
"I don't care. Say I got sick suddenly."
 
Eunhyuk and Leetuek continued to try and get me out of bed, but decided in the end to just leave me at the dorm. They left 20 minutes ago and I still haven't moved. That's how depressed I am.
 
I went through all the pictures in my phone. Mostly of me and Ae-Cha. Memories started to form and I had only one tear fall. There was one of us at the cafe. I had placed my arm around her for the first time without even knowing what I was doing. She didn't even seem to notice. I placed my phone back down. I'm just making myself feel worst.
 
When realizing that the others would be back soon, I got out of bed. I had only left my room to go the bathroom but remained in my room till I heard the front door open. Eunhyuk was the only one who entered. Everyone else had other late minute schedules.
 
"Leetueks coming back." he said. "He just needed to check something."
 
"Alright.." I said. "Hyung I'm sorry I didn't come today and that I was acting like a child this morning."
 
"It's okay. If only Yuna can apologize that easily."
 
"Why are you saying things like that? I thought you liked her?"
 
"I thought I did. But now that I thnk about it, why would I ever want to fall for a fan?"
 
"Now you're talking nonsense."
 
"I'm serious. Yuna is just like any other fan out there. Obsessive. I was so wrong to in liking her... I really thought she was different... good different that is.." he sighed. "I really thought she was the one..."
 
Before I could continue my conversation with him, Leeteuk had came back swinging the door open. That and Eunhyuk left to go to his room.
 
"Oh good you're up." he said. "We need to talk."
 
"Should I get Eunhyuk?" I asked.
 
"I'll tell him later, but this mostly concerns you."
 
I was still confused but sat down with the leader and listened to what he had to tell me. He explained that he saw Ae-Cha who was beaten up by ELFs very badly and that she wasn't the one who texted me last night. It was all Yuna. So  Yuna was texting me twice? Okay my thoughts about her have now changed to fear. But mostly I was concerned about Ae-Cha who could of died if Leeteuk didn't show.
 
"Hyung I apprictate for what you did for her." I said after he finished.
 
"You like her right? Then just tell her. If she doesn't accept, you'll understand wont you?"
 
In fact, I will. My heart is only for Ae-Cha and her alone. Who cares what Yuna thinks. The next time I see Ae-Cha I will tell her how I feel, or at least I'll try to.