Chapter 6

Loving My Sister's Bias

Ryeowook POV
When Eunhyuk had came back, everyone was bashing on him why he was so late, like what they did to me. I on the other hand was just standing to the side. Of course I felt bad. I went through the same thing so I know how he feels. After everyone had their turn to say something to him, they all disputed and went to the rooms. I stayed where I was and hadn't even move a muscle. Eunhyuk then went to the kitchen and got the food that was picked up while he was out. He was eating alone. My feet suddenly started to move and I approached, taking the seat in front of him.

 
He looked up at me. "Bwoh?"
 
"Nothing." I said. "I just didn't want you to feel alone. I would of thought Donghae at least stay."
 
"Very funny. But gomawo."
 
"Did the fans really chase you that long?"
 
He stopped eating and gave a sigh. "You really want to know why I was out for so long?"
 
"Was it that bad?"
 
"Anio it wasn't because they were chasing me for so long it was because..." he paused. "I accidentally ran into a fan."
 
"Oh. Was she okay?" I asked as I wondered why he was so embarrassed in that.
 
"Ryeowook that's not the point. What really happened was that I got myself into a deal with her, without even knowing, and I can't get out of it. I felt really bad for bumping into her and I even promised I do it."
 
"Do what?"
 
"Set up a date with you." he mumbled.
 
"B-Bwoh?" my eyes grew big. "Did I hear you right? I have to go on a date with her?"
 
"For one night.  That's all. And don't ask when. I haven't sort out the details yet..."
 
Are you kidding me? What was he thinking? I can't believe this. I have to go on a date with someone I barely know and I didn't even agree if I even wanted to go. It's bad enough I ran into an someone on my own when I was out.
 
"Hyung, do I really have to?" I asked hoping it wasn't all true.
 
"I promised her I do it. I'm sorry I just felt really bad. I swear I wasn't thinking of myself." he assured me. "Please Ryeowook just do me this one favor?"
 
I gave a sigh. "You do know we can get in so much trouble for this right?"
 
"Come on dude, I'm not that stupid..."
 
"Well—"
 
"YAH!"
 
"Okay, okay. Geez, I'll do it. But this girl better not be a psycho..."
 
Eunhyuk then mumbled something but couldn't understand what he was saying. So I just let it go. But a date with a fan? This won't end very well.
 
***
 
Lights were out. Everyone was sleeping. As for me, I stare at the dark ceiling. I need sleep. But my eyes refuse to close. I'm also scared to have that dream again. I don't want it anymore. I hate it. Let me have another dream. One that makes me feel happy instead of being all worried and confused. My life is difficult as it is...
 
Soon I truned my thoughts to Ae-Cha and realized that I was going to meet her again tomorrow. Now I was feeling a panic. What was I going to do? I'm lying to her... Somewhat. For sure she'll hate me after I tell the truth. After hearing her say she doesn't like liars, I know I had done the wrong thing. Maybe it's best for her to just hate me for life if she really did know. Instead, I give her my real name, say I'm not part of the group she hates the most, then act like we were the best of firends. What a horrible plan. 
 
With another sigh, I heard my phone buzz. Slowly I reached for it. Ae-Cha had just sent me a text. 
 
Ae-Cha: Ryeowook, sorry it's late, but can I just tell you something?
 
What could possibly be wrong? Oh no, did she find out already? I'm in trouble now. Huge trouble. I swallowed hard and began to type my message, then, hesitantly, pressed send.
 
Me: Sure, what is it?
Ae-Cha: I hate myself...
 
I had relief, but was still a little concerned.
 
Me: Wae?
Ae-Cha: You know how I don't like liars?
Me: Ne... but what does that have to do with anything?
Ae-Cha: I... also...
 
Eunhyuk POV
As I lay in my bed, looking into space in my dark room, the only thing on my mind was how much of an idiot I was today. I feel bad about everything. I felt bad when I had bumped into Yuna. Now I feel bad about forcing Ryeowook to go on a date with her. There's no way to win here. 
 
If I tell Ryeowook the date is suddenly off, he'll be happy, but Yuna will be on me for not sticking to my promise. She has the whole fanclub on her side, meaning, if she writes something bad about SuJu, it be all my fault, and our  rep would be a disaster. One little mistake leads to a whole bunch of problems. Can't life just be easy?
 
Setting up a date for Yuna with Ryeowook wasn't the only problem. The fact that I have to go out with Yuna's  sister who is apparently an anti, makes me worry more by the minute. It's bad enough that I have set one up on my own...
 
In the end, everything ties to Yuna. It's impossible to get her out of my mind. Can't I just think of something else that doesn't involve Yuna? In fact, can I not be worried  about anything? This is making me go crazy. I want to go all away. As millions of thoughts were on my mind, I noticed my phone lite up. I gave a sigh when I saw that the messenge was from Yuna. This is so not helping me.
 
Yuna: Eunhyuk... Can we talk...? 
 
The tone in the message didn't sound good. Was she okay? Did I do something wrong? Wait a minute. How can I be asking that question? I only saw her today and those problems have been solved. So why am I so concerned about this? Should I?
 
Me: Ne... What's wrong?
Yuna: I feel like a bad sister...
Me: Wae? 
Yuna: I don't know if I want to continue from there...
Me: You said you wanted to talk. What's the point in texting me then?
Yuna: You're right... So you don't mind if I tell you my problem?
Me: Sure if it's really bothering you.
Yuna: I'm....
 
From that point on I was talking to Yuna till it was passed three which I didn't mind. I was probably going to get to less sleep anyway due to think too much. Even though I wasn't talking to Yuna directly, I could tell by the messages she was sending me, she was going to cry. I tried being my goofy self so that she wouldn't. I guess it worked. I don't know how but it did.
 
When Yuna said goodnight, my eyes suddenly closed right away. Even though I was asleep Yuna was still in my thoughts.