Chapter 35

Loving My Sister's Bias

(A/N:  Just letting you guys know that for these last chapters there will be no POV)


"Jagiya!"

Ae-Cha walked forward, slowly taking her very small steps. Ryeowook started pushing her forward. He was annoyed that his girlfriend was acting this way. Especially when he knows that she can toughen up at times like this.
 
"Ae-Cha come on, we both agreed on this. We have to." he said.
 
"But I'm scared... he won't like me..." she pouted.
 
"We've been through this a billion of times. You'll be fine. Everything will be okay."
 
Ae-Cha half smiled. She was still nervous. Not only was she going to see SM's CEO but she was going to tell him that she was dating Ryeowook. She's so nervous. No matter how hard her boyfriend tried to comfort her, she felt worse and worse. 
 
"Ae-Cha, please, just do it for me. You won't even have to say anything. I'll do all the talking. Just be the polite girl I know you are, Okay?"
 
She slowly nodded her head.
 
"That's my girl. Now come on." he knocked on the door. "Sir, could we come in?"
 
"Ne. You may enter."
 
The two went right inside. Ae-Cha squeezed Ryeowook's hand. He did the same knowing she was scared on telling about their relationship. 
 
"Ah Ryeowook what can I do for you?"
 
"Sir this is Nam Ae-Cha. She and her sister are the opening act for our concert."
 
"Annyonghasahyo..." Ae-Cha shyly greeted with a 90 degree bow.
 
"Oh I see. Well it's very nice to finally meet you, miss Nam. I heard a lot about you and your sister," his eyebrows raised. "Where is she anyhow? I believe she was supposed to be here with you correct?"
 
"Uh... well she—"
 
Ae-Cha was interupted by the knock on the door. She was glad that happened. His glare was making her nerovse, as if she had already did something wrong. She looked at her boyfirend who clearly understood and mouthed "I'm sorry".
 
"Come in." the CEO said.
 
The door opened. Eunhyuk and Yuna entered. Ae-Cha noticed her sister's expression. It was the way she was feeling.
 
"You guys too?" Eunhyuk asked looking at Ryeowook.
 
"Well we we're about to..." Ryeowook said.
 
"Sir, this is Nam Yuna, my sister." Ae-Cha said.
 
"Annyonghasahyo.." Yuna did a 90 degree bow. "I'm sorry I'm late..."
 
"It's alright. So long as you're here I don't have a problem. But the only question I have is why you came separate and you were with these boys?"
 
Everyone was silent. The girls didn't know what to say and the boys who were confident at first, now had nothing to say about the truth. It was the stare the CEO was giving. Who could talk at this moment? No one had courage to do so.
 
"Boys, is there something that needs to be said here?"
 
"Sir, we know our position." Eunhyuk spoke out. "Ryeowook and I both know the consequences of idols dating and if anything gets to public we know we're responsible."
 
"What were trying to tell you is that, we're dating these girls." Ryeowook explained. "They mean the world to us. And we just wanted to let you know instead of just hiding it from you..."
 
The CEO was silent for moment. "So it seems that way..."
 
"Do you not approve of this?" 
 
The CEO continued to be silent. Everyone had tension as they waited for him to answer. Ae-Cha and Yuna looked at each other as Ryeowook and Eunhyuk kept their eyes on their boss. Their legs all stiff and the need to breathe air. 
 
After a few moments, the CEO looked up at them. "Well, I'm not saying I like it..."
 
They all sighed, it was too good to be true.
 
"Now hold on, don't jump to conclusions." he said. "I may not like it, but you two seem to be very found of these girls. Besides, I'm sure no one will suspect a thing."
 
All of their eyes lite up.
 
"Wait, so you approve?" Eunhyuk asked.
 
"Ne. If they were just anybody I would of said no. But these two have talent. And they are our opening act, which makes them part of our family. I dont see why not. Just be careful when going out of public."
 
"Ne." they all said.
 
"Good. Now boys continue with your practice, I have to talk to the girls alone, don't worry, it won't take long."
 
The boys nodded and bowed as they left the room. When closing the door behind them, they gave each other a high five then went back to join up with their group mates. Still they worried about the girls being left alone with the CEO. But soon thought Ae-Cha would be able to handle it. Yes... Only Ae-Cha. When the boys entered the room, they saw their members turn their heads as they walked in.
 
"Glad to see you two." Leeteuk greeted. "We can finally start now. Where did you run off too anyway?"
 
"We had to talk to you know who..." Ryeowook answered.
 
"What for? And who was that girl that you were running off with?" Sungmin asked.
 
"Eunhyuk was with a girl too! I saw it!" Donghae blurted.
 
"Can we disscuss this after practice guys.." Leetuek intrupted. "I'm sure they have a very long story to explain."
 
"Now that just makes me want to know even badly." Heechul said.
 
"Practice first. Then story later. The concert is on its way and we have work to do. Got it!"
 
"Ne." they all chorused. 
 
Ryeowook looked at Eunhyuk who shrugged. Super Junior was then starting their practice. Everyones mind was focused on one thing