Chapter 28

Loving My Sister's Bias

Ryeowook POV
Three days.

It's been that long since I last saw Ae-Cha. I haven't even called or texted her. And it's not just because I'm on schedele all the time. Have I even tired to attempt to contact her? Yes but not really. I always hesitate. Why can't I have courage to do this? 
 
Well on the bright side Eunhyuk doesn't seem pissed off anymore. I guess that's the only good thing. When we go on a show and I'm asked questions that deal about being in a relationship, I just wanted to leave. Like seriously get up and leave. But no that would be rude. So often I would space out and not even pay attention. The MCs always call me out. And then members continue to joke with me. Only Eunhyuk and Leeteuk know. They were the only ones who backed off. 
 
The next day came with no schedule. As everyone continued to sleep, I got up, changed and left for a little morning walk. Along the way, I bought some coffee since I didn't know what to eat for breakfast yet. The fresh morning air felt nice. For once, I got to enjoy the daylight, with a good start. I wish I could do this everyday.
 
Then something hit me. It was Saturday. Ae-Cha has singing lessons. I headed over to the studio and noticed her right away but she didn't notice me when I entered. I took a seat in the corner and listened to Ae-Cha sing. And she was really good. Sometimes I wish it was Ae-Cha instead of Yuna who asked me to coach her. But it seems she was more serious then her sister. Ae-Cha's voice was amazing.
 
I continued to stay through the whole thing. Ae-Cha still didn't even notice me. When her practice was all over and the other girls had left, I came from behind and covered her eyes.
 
"Yah! Who is this?" she asked.
 
"Guess." Ae-Cha removed my hands, turned around and gasped. "You were amazing Ae-Cha. You got some talent there."
 
"Ah Ryeowook." she smiled. "When did you get here?"
 
"I think I've been here ever since it started..."
 
"Wah? You saw the whole thing? How come I didn't notice you earlier?"
 
"You seemed focused. I understand if you couldn't see me."
 
"Well since you sat here for all of it, let me treat you. I know a great bakery"
 
I smiled and we headed out. As we walked she gave a call to her sister saying she would be late. After she hung up, I asked, "You're in good terms with Yuna now?"
 
"Ne. I guess so. Just yesterday she started to be all nice to me. We know each others secrets so there's no point in hiding anything anymore. But she has been acting a little too kind... I mean she's letting me hang out with you when clearly not too long ago she didn't want me to."
 
As we enterned the bakery, Ae-Cha introduced me to Hiro. He seemed nice. I didn't think he was japanese until he told me. We sat at a booth and ate his famous bread. 
 
"So how you been?" I asked trying to break the silence. "Your eye looks normal again."
 
She laughed a little. "I've just been sore lately. I pretty much missed school this whole week."
 
"You make it sound like its a good thing... I know you're healing and all but don't forget school."
 
"I know but all that time off was worth it. I finally found out the truth about my family."
 
"Really? How so?"
 
"This may sound crazy, but I went through my parents' diaries and journals..."
 
I just looked at her. "You went through your parents private belongings... Aigoo Ae-Cha..."
 
"Bwoh? I had too. It was the way to find out. And it was good information that just couldn't be put down."
 
She then began to tell me about her parents explaining a lesson they were trying to teach Yuna. And all I wanted to say at the end was that Ae-Cha and her family have one interesting relationship but I just kept that to myself because I didn't want to sound mean. 
 
"My parents never wanted me to know just because I was too young to understand." she continued. "And right now I still don't know what Yuna's trying to protect me from. It could be anything. Well at least she's keeping her word."
 
"That's true." I said. "But all that is pretty shocking."
 
"Right? I can't see myself not being born. Can you?"
 
I shook my head. "I may not have known you that long, but you already seem like a close firend to me.." dammit I said firend...
 
Ae-Cha smiled. "I feel that way too."
 
Oh great, now she'll forever think we're just firends. The joys of being in the firend zone. So much for confessing to her today. I'll have to tell her later.
 
Again...
 
Eunhyuk POV
Back to where we started. With Yuna no longer a bizarre control freak, it's back to the things they were. I woke up this morning feeling good. And for some reason I couldn't stop smiling. The fact that I noticed Ryeowook was gone, didn't even have me go into panic mood. The only thing I have to worry, is just confessing to Yuna. But I'm not at all stress about it. With the others slowly getting up, I changed and decided to go out. Why the hell am I in such a good mood? 
 
**FLASHBACK**
As Yuna explained, she began telling me the secrets of her family. Things that I wouldn't have expected at all. Then she suddenly started telling about some plan.
 
"Wow there Yuna." I intrupted then stopped walking. "So you just want to lie to your sister even more? Do we have to go through this again?"
 
"Aniyo. It's not what you think." she said. "But it's the only way for it to happen. I want it that way."
 
I sighed. "Well, if that's how you want it..."
 
"Trust me. It'll work."
 
"Only if the cards are played right. But okay. I support it."
 
She grinned brightly. "Komawo.
 
We continued walking again. Our route ended at the park, where we just layed side by side on the grass, looking up at the clouds. I kept hesitating to look at her but when I finally decide to face her, Yuna was sleeping. All I did was stare at her. I tucked her hair behind her ear to reveal her face. 
 
Wah... I thought. She really is beautiful naturally.
 
My heart beating fast like it use to. I bit my lip. I started to lean but stopped. Yup going crazy again. I layed back down. As I muttered to myself, saying how stupid I am for being so hesitant, Yuna's eyes fluttered open. 
 
"Hyukjae..." she mumbled.
 
"N-Ne?"
 
"Could you take me home?"
 
I smiled and carried her on my back on the way. She was asleep half way till I woke her up again. When we arrived, she invited me in, but I had refused because of being on schedule.
 
"Wait..." she said before I ran off. Yuna slowly came forward.
 
I was going to ask why she was looked so shy but cut me off by giving me a peak on the cheek. Before I could react or say anything to that, Yuna was already inside.
**END OF FLASHBACK**
 
Ever since that day, I've been letting the other members run all over me. But not completly. Kyuhyun was about to use my computer to play games just because his was broken. At least I somewhat came to my senses. 
 
After finishing breakfast, I left the dorm. The day was perfect. Nothing could possibly ruin my mood. When walking down the streets, fans passed by and I kindly gave a wave but politely said to not disturb or follow me. In other words, pretend you didn't see me at all. 
 
My thoughts changed when I noticed a guy asking out a girl, who agreeded to be his girlfriend. Why can't I be like him? I wish I had the confidents to confess to Yuna. But apparently, I'm just too afraid. I don't even know if she likes Ryeowook still. Am I depressed now? Nope. Still happy. As I was thinking some more, l had bumped into someone.
 
"Oh I'm so—" my eyes widen. "Yuna?"
 
She gave a smile. "Well it seems we just like bumping into each other out in public." she laughed. "Haven't seen you since three days ago. Busy schedule?"
 
I nodded. "Pretty much. But we have nothing today. I was just walking around."
 
"Ah I see. Well you enjoy the rest of your day off. I'll see you around."
 
"Wait, where are you going?"
 
"I have dance practice."
 
"Y-You dance?"
 
"Oh that's right, I never told you. I know it's hard to believe but I do this every Saturday and I need to go before class starts."
 
She's leaving? Now? No. Wait I want her to stay. What am I doing to myself?
 
"Yuna... Can I come and watch?"
 
She faced me. "Really? Well you can but the girls in there are ELFs so—"
 
"I'll watch from the window."
 
"Don't you think that's kind of stalker status..."
 
"The back?" I shrugged.
 
Yuna giggled and took me by the hand. "Kaja."
 
We arrived to the studio. I only this place because I taught Ae-Cha how to dance again. But Yuna went behind the studio before we went inside.
 
"Just stay here. The others haven't come here yet. I'll give a tap on the window to give you sigh to come in." she explained.
 
"I thought you were late?"
 
"Aniyo. I just like to come here really early. Before anyone else. I'm a star pupil to make long story short."
 
"Ah I see." I laughed. "Get in there teacher's pet."
 
She playfully punched me the arm and started to go inside. As I waited for the signal, I actually felt nervous. This is my first time seeing Yuna dance. Is she good? I really hope so. After fifteen minutes, I heard a the tap. Yuna was at the window pointing to come in. When I did they had already started. I took a seat quietly and watched the class began. Still nervous, I just had my eyes on Yuna. Her turn was up. My eyes widen. She can dance just as well as Ae-Cha. But better. Feelings are back on again.
 
When the class was over I waited till all the girls were gone. In addition, her teacher left too and Yuna was in charge of closing the place after. When it was clear, I got up and went to Yuna.
 
"You surly are a star pupil." I said.
 
"Komawo." she smiled as she packed up her stuff. 
 
"Ever tried dancing with a partner?" I said taking a step forward.
 
"I tried stuff with Ae-Cha the other day." she answered. 
 
"Aniyo. I mean with a guy."
 
"Oh... well I haven't really thought about that... it's not really in my comfort zone."
 
"Maybe you need to step out of it." I took another step closer.
 
"How am I going to do that?"
 
"Allow me." As I the music, I grabbed her by the waist and brought her closer to me. At that point it already seemed like she knew what she was doing. And it was no beginner lesson either. Everything just came out naturally. When the song ended, our foreheads touched. Breathless we were, no one could speak. Without a clear mind, I slowly leanded forward. Yuna wasn't moving. So why not make another move.
 
WRONG!!!!!
 
Yuna moved away. "Um... looks like you helped me get out of my comfort zone. Come on. Let's get something to eat."
 
I sighed. Looks like confessing is going to be harder then I thought it was going to be. Especially after that....