Special Chapter: Ae-Cha & Ryeowook

Loving My Sister's Bias

(A/N: These next two oneshots go out to my subscribers for Loving My Sister's Bias. I was so happy that a lot of you liked it. Just didnt know if some of you were reading it just becuse Eunhyuk or Ryeowook was in it (OR both haha) Still, I know some of you had asked me to do a sequel but because of my laziness, I highly doubt itll happen, so I hope these one shots will make up for it. Thank you so much and I hope everyone enjoys these.)


Ae-Cha POV
"They're not coming..."
 
"Just wait a little longer can't you?"
 
"It's been over an hour..."
 
"They're just going through the mob of fans. Remember they're idols."
 
"Well I wished they weren't..."
 
Soo-Min, Soo-Jin and I were at my front porch waiting for the boys to come back. Yuna was attending college and has been away for almost over half a year. As for my relationship with Ryeowook, the first year was just some getting use too. Now going on to our second, I wanted him to be here because most of this year had been him being away all the time. He had always canceled on me last minute. Of course I was disappointed, but he always said he promise to make it up to me. Ryeowook has yet to do that.
 
It was late in the evening. They said they'd be back by seven. It was now eight thirty. 
 
"Guys, I'm really beat today. Wait all you want. I'm going inside to go to bed. Tell Ryeowook I turned in early..." before they had the chance to respond, I closed the door behind and started to take a shower. After putting my pjs and letting my hair out to dry, I tucked myself into bed. My side lamp was on. I felt alone. More alone then usual. I should be use to the long quiet nights but today, I'm just alone. Sometimes I feel like my parents are present, but they aren't. Maybe in spirit. It's just not the same.
 
My goal was just to stay up and wait for Ryeowook to come in. Ever since Yuna left, we decided to just give a key to the house to them. It's been useful on occasion. I read a book, but I knew it was a bad idea. Reading makes me fall asleep quicker. My eyes were starting to drop. I did my best to keep them open but I couldn't do it. Everything went dark.
 
*~*~*~*~*
 
"Ae-Cha."
 
My eyes opened immdietly. Ryeowook was by my side. He had his airport fashion on so it gave me a clue that it was still dark. I slowly sat up.
 
"Oppa... when did you get here?"
 
"I arrived just acouple hours ago."
 
I starred at him. "Then why didn't you wake me up? It's—" I looked at the clock making my eyes widen. "It's almost one."
 
"I'm sorry Jagiya... But I really wanted to do this."
 
"Do what?"
 
"Kaja, I have something to show you."
 
I took his hand but after coming down the stairs, he stopped and looked at me then said, "Close your eyes."
 
"Wae?" I asked. "Oppa I don't like these games..."
 
"Just trust me, please, Jagiya." he gave me a pleading look. I sighed, and didnt say a word, but I shut them tight. As he started to guide me through, I began to smell a fimilar aroma. This had me wondering what Ryeowook had planned. We then stopped walking.
 
"Okay. You can uncover your eyes now." he said.
 
I did as so and saw that two candles were lit and a rose was in a vase. Food that I liked and many side dishies were on the table.
 
"Oppa, what is this?"
 
He pushed me into a chair then sat across from me. 
 
"Ae-Cha you know as well as I do that I've been busy and I haven't been able to make up all the times I canceled on you last minute." he took my hands and looked striaght in the eyes. "And I hate doing that. So I'm going to make it up to you. Starting right now, my focus is on you and you alone. I'll be with you for the next 24 hours.
 
Now understanding his little surprise, I began to smile. "Oppa, you don't really have to—"
 
"Ae-Cha. I want to. I've thought about you everytime I'm out and you're not with me. I worry because you're here all alone every night. Sometimes I feel like a burden to you..."
 
"You're not a burden. Don't you dare say that about yourself again but I worry for you too. Especially when you're overseas. I don't want anything happening to you. I wish I can watch you off in person..."
 
He smiled and my hair. "Komawo Jagiya, for worrying about me. I know it's hard keeping this relationship secret, but we can work this out together, okay?"
 
I nodded my head.
 
"Alrighty then, shall we eat? Then we'll have dessert after."
 
"Did you really make everything?"
 
"I made it just for you. All your favorites. Now eat, because I know you didn't have dinner."
 
I didn't bother to argue with him. I missed his cooking. It was just so good. And he was right, I didn't have dinner. 
 
"Ae-Cha." I looked up at him. He wiped my mouth, leaned forward and kissed my check. "I love you."