Chapter 26

Loving My Sister's Bias

Yuna POV
"Where did that come from?"

His stare burns me. I want to look away, but it's just impossible. We were silent for awhile. My legs refused to move. Can't I just walk away from all this? He hates me. He knows what I did was wrong. I wish I can take it all back but there is no reset button. Please just let me have the things the way they were before, haven't I been punished enough?
 
I gulped. "Eunhyuk... I—"
 
He raised his hand to stop me from talking. "You have some things to tell me? Well don't bother. I don't want to hear it."
 
Before he walked away, I came from behind and wrapped my arms around him.
 
"Yuna... Let got..." he said calmy. 
 
"Aniyo. Not until you hear what I have to say." I paused, waiting for him to respond but he didn't. "I'm sorry. I know saying that isn't enough to repair the damages I've done, but I'm doing the best I can to fix it. Really I am. And... you were right, I should be a supporter, not a crontol freak. I should be happy that Ryeowook likes my sister. And if she feels the same way, I'll be glad that they have each other. So please hear me out Eunhyuk, please, I beg you, don't be mad at me anymore..."
 
As I waited for his response, he removed my arms and faced me. Eunhyuk was still silent. I felt like he wasn't going to answer at all. Right at that point I lost all hope and just started to head home till he stated, "Well, you're half right."
 
I turned back around. "Bwoh?"
 
"I never said you were a freak. But you admitted it. What's to be mad about that?"
 
"Are you still mad at me?"
 
He gave a small sigh. "Maybe just a little. So long as you prove to me that you will support both, Ryeowook and Ae-Cha."
 
I nodded my head. "I will, I'm doing it right now."
 
"By yelling at someone?"
 
"You... saw that didn't you?" 
 
"If it means having to prove something to me," Eunhyuk came closer and began patting my head. "You crazy little girl."
 
I gave a small smile. 
 
"Well, you must beat after that explosion huh? Let's take a walk to get your mind off of things." he took my hand and started to drag me along with him.
 
"W-Wait, so just like that? You're not going to say I have to be on my own? And leave me begging for more forgiveness from you?"
 
He laughed. "Yuna, I said I was only a little mad. As I saw you yelling, being angry at that girl, I could already tell you knew about your mistakes. And remind me to never be on your bad side ever again. But other then that, I kind of wished you knew it sooner. Now enough on this subject. No more. If I hear it again, I'll be real mad at you understand?"
 
I nodded and we continued our walk. There were times when Eunhyuk would just stare at me. I wonder what's on his mind now. 
 
Eunhyuk POV
Confess, Eunhyuk confess.
 
It shouldn't be that hard. I'm not sure if I want to say it now. I mean I guess I'm not ignoring Yuna anymore, but I am a little mad at her. Just a little. I wasnt even planning on coming to see her. Till I was 100% convinced.
 
**FLASHBACK**
My phone had been ringing for the last ten minutes or so. All from Yuna. I refused to answer her. But after hearing her voicemails, I was somewhat convinced. Still, I didn't want to see her. When my phone stopped ringing, I surpised myself by listening to the voicemails. Many recalled Yuna being wrong and sorry and I was right all along. I kept shaking my head saying that I wasn't going to let her just say sorry and I'll forgive her, till I heard the last one.
 
"I know you won't believe me when I say sorry a billion times. But if you want proof, I'll show you." she gave me an address. "Please Eunhyuk, I know what I did wrong. Don't make me beg... please..."
 
That was the last voicemail, and I still didn't know what to do. I hadn't left the dorm but I had the address in mind. As I was thinking this, there was a knock on my door. 
 
"Hyung, can I come in?" Ryeowook's voice asked.
 
"It's open." I said still having my phone in my hand.
 
He sat in front of me waiting for me to say something but ended up speaking first anyway. "Leeteuk hyung found Ae-Cha. You told him to do that huh?"
 
I slowly nodded my head.
 
"Komawo." 
 
Silence.
 
"Hyung," he started again. "You and I both know what we should do."
 
I looked up at him. "Bwoh?"
 
"Confess. It'll probably get us no where but at least we tried. Why hold in the feeling this long and not confess at all? It's better to do it now."
 
"Why are you suddenly acting confident?"
 
He shrugged. "Honestly, I have none. But I least I'm the one who has it in mind."
 
"Ryeowook, Yuna has gone too far... I don't even think I even want to say it to her anymore. I think I've made the mistake. From the very begenning, right when we first met... if I just avoided her that day... none of this would of happen."
 
"I agree, you're stupid for running into her. In fact, I blame you for the whole reason why we are in this mess in the first place. I mean, come on, of all the girls to—"
 
"THE POINT!!!!" I interupted. "By the way, thank you for making me feel any better."
 
"What I'm trying to say is, that some people deserve a second chance, in some cases, you just need to see how sorry they are. Maybe Yuna isn't sorry... but there has to be a whole reason to her actions. There always is."
 
I stayed silent. She did seem sorry, but how do I know if it's not an act.
 
"Well, I'm going to find Ae-Cha. That and to get some fresh air. Leeteuk said I could. As for you, I know you won't forgive Yuna for what she did. But could you at least go see her?"
 
Ryeowook left the room. I looked at my phone got my coat and went to the address that was given to me.
**END OF FLASHBACK**
 
I don't know weather to thank Ryeowook or not for making me come out here. He does have a point. But after having this much of an episode, I think I'll have to hold just a little bit longer. I know pushing it back will make it worse. And I know that I'll have to confess sooner or later. Timing. That's all I need. As I was walking with Yuna, I caught myself starring at her. Well, looks like we're back on the clock.
 
Ae-Cha POV
Waiting... Waiting...
 
This has been the longest five hours that I had to ever endure. I never thought I would last. Only two hours have passed and I had eaten over half my bread. So much for saving it for later. I spoiled my dinner. Hiro saw me and suggested I go find something to eat. 
 
"Get some real food, Ae-Cha," he said. "Go on, take your time. I won't close without you."
 
I nodded and left the bakery. Honestly, I wasn't hungry at all, considering how much bread I ate. So I just began walking around the street. With the time I have, there was no need to rush at all. Mining my own business, I looked through windows of shops. Things I wished to have but I know I couldn't because I didn't have enough money or I wouldn't know what to do with it. Hey a girl can dream can she?
 
As I continued to stroll, my mind was turned to something else. Yuna and Eunhyuk were just four stores away and coming from the opposite direction. I was in panic for a bit till I hid behind a food stand. The lady told me to get away but to convince her for me to stay I said I'd but some tteokbokki. She then went on continuing cooking. Yuna and Eunhyuk passed by but paused. It was hard to listen to what they were saying. I couldn't make out any words. So it left me wondering what they were talking about. And even why they were together. When they were no longer in sight, I stood up and bought tteokbokki... even thought I wasn't really hungry. But I figure I'd save it for later.
 
After receiving my food, I headed back to the bakery. Slowly as I made my way, I felt the need to sit down. I found the closes bench and rested my legs. The pain was returning. Everything felt like jello. I had little bit of double vision. Maybe I should of asked Leeteuk to take me the hospital. 
 
I was cold and in pain. What greater combination could you get? With no help, how am I supposed to get back to the bakery? That's what I get for being me. As I continued to sit on the bench, I felt someone's jacket go around my shoulders. I slowly turned around with widen eyes, "R-Ryeowook?"
 
Ryeowook POV
It was just my luck that I saw Ae-Cha sitting on the bench. I honestly thought I wasn't going to find her at all. I've never seen her so miserable before. If Yuna was around, I don't care what she says. I'm going straight to Ae-Cha, who looked happy to see me when I did.
 
"What are you doing here?" she asked as I sat down beside her.
 
"I was trying to look for you." I answered, then noticed her black eye and other bruises. So it was true about her beatings. "Ae-Cha, what happened to you?"
 
She looked down. "I've been mailed."
 
"By whom?"
 
"I don't know, I've been trying to figure it out. That and why Yuna doesn't want us to see each other."
 
"Who cares what she says, we're seeing each other now. Right?"
 
She smiled shyly. "N-Ne. But just to be on the safe side—"
 
Ae-Cha had gotten up but I grabbed her arm. "Wae? Where are you going? You're not leaving me."
 
"Ryeowook do you really think—"
 
"Like I said, who cares what she thinks." I pulled her closer to me. "Whether she likes it or not."
 
She noddded slowly then she backed away a little. "I-I have to go..."
 
"Ae-Cha..." I said ready to pull her back again.
 
"Don't get the wrong idea, Ryeowook. I heard you." she assured me. "I just really need to go that's all."
 
"But we just met up..."
 
"I know, but in order to find the truth, I have to leave..."
 
"Ae-Cha wait..."
 
She faced me. I had stopped there. Words weren't forming anymore. We just stared each other. Here comes me being nervous again. I have to say it. Ryeowook just say the damn words. Why won't you speak? Right when I was going to speak, Ae-Cha's phone rang, leaving me with an open mouth.
 
"Okay uncle I'm coming." she said before ending the call. "Ryeowook did you still want to finish?"
 
I began again but I shook my head. "Ani... it's not important anymore. You go on ahead."
 
"Well, alright... I'll call you later."
 
After giving my jacket back, Ae-Cha was no longer in sight. Lost a chance. Strike one. There was more I wanted to tell her. More then just confessing. I'll have to tell her I'm part of Super Junior. How can I let her accept me, if I'm still lying to her? I'm mostly scared of that. I'm going to need more then luck for my situation.
 
When I returned to the dorm, I sighed. What a mistake I had just made. I layed back in bed. At first, I thought I was just going to close my eyes, but ended up taking a nap. Till I started to have a fimilar dream...
 
I sat up quickly. It's déjà vú. This dream, it wasn't the first time I've had it. Maybe it wasn't a dream, but a peak of my fate. So there must be a second part. If that's it, then why aren't I getting the second? What's a guy got to do to get some striaght forward answeres around here...
 

(A/N: To the person who unsubscribed my story, I'm sorry for what I did to make you do that, I know my story wasn't the best, but I thank you for reading it anyway. And for those who are still with me, unanswered questions will be answered soon. ^^ please look forward to the next update!!!)