Chapter 30

Loving My Sister's Bias

Yuna POV
His hands were around me. The way I always wanted and dreamed a boy would do. I should say I was in Heaven. But it was so different. It was Eunhyuk that was with me. I just didn't know what to do. He's obviously the best dancer there is. I'm should be fangirling, a dream has been made. But since I've known him for awhile, the whole 'I-see-you-as-an-idol' bid is all over.

As he was walking me home, it was really awkward. We were silent the whole way. All I did was glance at him. He attempted to say something to me, but always changed it into something different.
 
"So you know the plan right?" I asked before entering my house.
 
He nodded. "How much time do I have left?"
 
"About a week." 
 
"I'll try my best."
 
"I know you will." I smiled at him, then started to go inside.
 
"Wait Yuna—"
 
I faced him again. He froze. Just like all the other times. Eunhyuk come on, spill it...
 
"Nevermind... I'll catch you later. Let me know if you want to meet again." he gave a small wave and headed back to home.
 
I sighed then shook it all off. 
 
The plan you ask? Well let's put it this way...
 
Call me a bad sister. Yes again. Even though I had told the truth to Ae-Cha, I didn't exactly tell everything. If I was going to make this work, I would have to keep secert of my plan: Make Ryeowook confess to my sister. The idea was hard to cope with because I now only have a little bit of feelings for Ryeowook now. Well it's a sacrifice I'm willing to take. Sort of...
 
Eunhyuk knows I'm trying. And ever since I told him my plan, he's been trying to give hints to Ryeowook that is was time to confess it. I wonder if he's with Ae-Cha. Well they have a week. I have to get it all in Ae-Cha's head. I may not know she has feelings for him, but it's all worth a shot. When my sister came home, she looked like she had seen a ghost. 
 
"Ae-Cha, you don't look good..." I said.
 
"That's because I am. I'm horrible." she said going upstairs. "Just whatever you do, don't say Ryeowook's name in front of me."
 
She was already up in her room before I had a chance to say anything.
 
Well, this was going to be easier then I thought.
 
Eunhyuk POV
I'm stupid and a coward. Plain and simple as that. I'll have to focus on Yuna's plan for now. For awhile, I've been bothering Ryeowook if he had  confessed to Ae-Cha. He gets mad that I'm being nosy nowadays but he knows I'm right. Ryeowook sometimes asks if I've confessed to Yuna but I just walk away not leaving an answer.
 
"So it's okay for you to be nosy and I can't?" he calls out to me.
 
It'a not that I don't want to answer— no wait yes it is. But I should know better. I only have a week. Maybe I can use the other half thinking how I'm going to confess. Yes I'm lame for having all the time in the world, I should of said it from the very begenning, blah blah blah...
 
I shouldn't have an excuse. But I'm just too chicken to say something so simple. Especially after the dance. What came over me? But I just had to do it. Yuna was the best dance partner I ever had. I just couldn't believe it. It's making me fall in love with her even more. I need to say it. No more holding back. I may have said that to myself a long time ago, but this time I mean it.
 
The next day, Ae-Cha had called me to some dance practice. It was goo thing there was no sechduele. For this week anyway. Then I finally understood why she and Yuna were always at the studio.
 
"They made us partners. And they haven't even told us which concert it was for." Ae-Cha continued. "I'm starting to get the feeling they knew we were keeping secrets from each other. If they didn't wouldn't they have told us by now?"
 
"I'm sure they'll announce it. They wouldn't let you're guesses talents go to waste would they?"
 
"I guess not but still... I want to at least know who we are opening for... There's so many artist out there, and I just want to make a fool out of myself."
 
"You won't. I grantee you'll do great. Both of you will."
 
All Ae-Cha did was give a smile and a small nod. She was then asking me if Ryeowook had any secrets. It seems Ae-Cha has been noticing something odd about him lately. Of course I knew what it was but I had no intentions of telling her what they were, even though I wanted to. 
 
"I don't know... He's been acting all strange trying to tell me something but ends up changing the subject or just says 'Nevermind, it's not important.'" Ae-Cha said. "Well if it's not important, why isnt he tell me things clearly."
 
"He probably is trying to tell you something but just doesn't know how to put it." I said trying to make it a hint.
 
"He also keeps bringing up my sister into the picture. I don't get what his deal is. Does he like her or something?"
 
"I highly doubt that, Ae-Cha."
 
"I hope so... I just wish he just tell me."
 
We continued to practice till Yuna called her to come home about some big news.
It was just in time because all SM artist were called for a meeting. Our family concert was coming up and plans needed be to set. Our CEO started to explain how schedules were going to be and the other basic information.
 
"This year, we'll be having an opening act for the concert. These two aren't famous or anything but they are my friends' students." he explained. "Now don't get me wrong, these girls have full have talent just like the rest of you. The two are sisters, Nam Ae-Cha and NamYuna. When they come to stage rehearsal, I want everyone to treat them well, understand?"
 
"Ne." we chorused.
 
"Good. Alright. Your managers will tell you your schedules. All dismissed."
 
We all stood up and begen bowing saying "Kamsahamida." As we were leaving, I looked at Ryeowook. He looked at me. We were reading each other's minds, believe it or not. Could it really be?
 
"Ae-Cha and Yuna? Partners?" 
 
Ryeowook started. "Hyung is this really happening?"
 
"I think so. I don't know weather to be happy about it or scared." I said.
 
"Why scared?"
 
"Because, only Leeteuk hyung knows about the girls. Not even the rest of our group knows. If we have to keep it secert about knowing them to just our group, imagine having to act it put in front of the rest of the SM family."
 
"Relax hyung, I'm sure the girls will get the idea."
 
"And you're not freaked out about this?"
 
"Why should I?"
 
"Well unless you told Ae-Cha you were an idol and part of SuJu, which I doubt, then I guess you don't have a reason."
 
He paused. Then looked at me with fear. "I'm doomed..."
 
"Then hears some advice. Tell her your feelings and the truth. The best she can do is never talk to you again and be mad at you for the rest of your life."
 
"Oh geez that makes me whole lot better..."
 
"RYEOWOOK!" I paused to calm myself down. "She thinks you like Yuna. Do you want her to continue to think that?"
 
He shook his head.
 
"Then You know I'm right. Do it or we'll go back to having those drama days. Tell her the next time you see her, got it?"
 
Ryeowook swallowed hard and just nodded. We were on our way to the dorm but we couldn't handle the conversation pur members were having. They were guessing what the girls looked like. Of course we wanted to join in but it would give everything away. What a long drive...