Chapter 4

Loving My Sister's Bias

Eunhyuk POV
Since Ryeowook was chased by a crowd of fans, we all decided to buy lunch for him. I think he was trying to deny the offer but none of us were listening. Kyuhyun wasn't all into it either. Only because we choose him to go get it. I was tagging along so that he wouldn't do anything bad. Really, I was just coming because I needed to get out. I've had enough of being indoors and wanted to be outside for a bit. We were just about to go out till Kyuhyun made a groan.

 
"Great. Look what Ryeowook brought with him." he said.
 
I looked where he was pointing and saw a group of girls standing near the entrance. "Wow there's a lot of them."
 
"No kidding. How are we going to pass them all without being noticed?"
 
"Why are you guys still here? Shouldn't you—" it was Sungmin who then saw the group. "Wah! Where did they come from?"
 
"That's what we were saying..." I said as I tried to think of something.
 
"We can't just pass them with hoods and sunglasses." Kyuhyun said. "It'll be too easy for them."
 
Soon, I finally thought of something and snapped my fingers. Not only it'll distract the girls, but gives me a chance to wonder around town.
 
"Sungmin, can you go with Kyuhyun to pick up the food?" I asked not looking at him.
 
"Uh... Sure, I guess, but where are you going with this?" he asked.
 
"Hyung, please don't tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing..." Kyuhyun said.
 
"I have to. Besides, it's kinda mean to just run away from them." I said. "What kind of people would we be?"
 
"Where have you been from the last 500 hours of non-stop scheduled days?" Sungmin asked sarcastically.
 
"Just let me do this. I'll try to be back as soon as they loose track of me."
 
Before they had a chance to say anything, I went out and planned to casually walked passed by the girls. I had only taken a few steps out till someone yelled, "EUNHYUK-OPPA!!!"
Okay maybe this wasn't such a good idea...
 
I pretended I didn't hear anything so I just continued to walk pass by them. Big mistake. In just a second, they all were just a few feet away. Plus they were running towards me. I picked up the pace till I found myself running. Such a great idea, Hyukjae... NOT!! Why am I running? Can't I just tell them to leave me alone? Oh wait I forgot. Ryeowook already tried that. So much for taking the nice route...
 
The screams and squeals were starting to fade away. I must of been getting away from them. But I still wasn't going to take any chances till I was far far away from them as possible. I kept looking back to see how much further I was from them. Obviously I wasn't paying any attention to what was in front of me. I had accidentally bumped into someone, who I luckily caught before falling down. And my luck was just getting better. The person I ran into was a... Girl! Oh no, is she...
 
"I'm sorry I wasn't—" she looked at me with eyes widen. "Y-You're... You're—"
 
I covered before she could finish. "If you know who I am, please, and I beg, please, don't say my name out loud. I'll do or give anything you say if you promise to say it."
 
As the girl slowly nodded her head, I started to hear that group of ELFs getting closer again. There was no time for explaining, so I took the girl's hand and ran to a nearby ally to hind from the mob.
 
"Just keep quiet till those girls are gone." I told her. After taking one last look out, all those ELFs were no longer in sight. "Okay, they're gone. Thanks for not blowing my cover."
 
"Wait!" she called out to me as I was begenning to leave. "You said you would  do or give me anything if I didn't yell out your name. I didn't. So you got to give your part of the deal."
 
Darn it. I thought she forget. I turned around. "Right. I did say that."
 
"I want to meet Ryeowook in person." she said.
 
"Listen. I know you're a fan and that you could meet everyone else in the group, but isn't seeing me enough?"
 
"You heard me. I want to meet Ryeowook. Him and only him. And make it special for me. It's not everyday I run into idols on the street."
 
Is this girl crazy? Of all people to run into, it just had to be obsessed fan.
 
"So you're asking for a date with him."
"You said it, not me."
 
"Yah! Miss Crazy. Did it ever occur to you that I could get in trouble for doing that?"
 
"My name's Yuna. Nam Yuna. Get it right. And again, you said you'd do anything if I didn't yell out your name."
 
"Aishi... You know just because people say those type of things doesn't mean they'll do 'anything'"
 
"Fine. Have it your way." Yuna started to walk away.
 
"Yah! Wait a minute! Where are you going?" I chased after her.
 
"Home. To tell everyone on my blog that I saw you in person and that we—"
 
"Fine! I'll do it!" I blurted, fearing of what she was going to finish with her sentence.
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"I'll get you a date with Ryeowook..."
 
"Really? Seriously?" As I nodded my head, Yuna started to squeal a bit, then took out her phone. "Here, put your phone number in it. I'll put mine in yours."
 
"How do I know that you wont just give to other people?"
 
She looked at me. "What do you want me to do that'll have you trust me?"
 
I thought for a minute, then snapped my fingers. After taking my shoe off, I held it out to her. She narrowed her eyes at me.
 
"Smell it." I said. "Five seconds."
 
"B-Bwoh? A-Aniyo!" she fan the shoe away. "I won't do it. I've read facts about you and I don't plan on having to smell that anytime soon.
 
"Sometimes facts can be false."
 
"I don't care. I'm not doing it!"
 
"Fine. No number. No date."
 
I was about to put my shoe back on but Yuna grabbed my shoe before I could. She hesitaed but did it anyway. Yuna then threw it back to me.
 
"There." she coughed. "Happy?"
 
I was a little surpised but did what I promise to give in return.I swapped numbers with her. As I was doing this I was getting a regretting feeling. It telling me that I should of just ran away from Yuna when I had chance. Right when I got my phone back, I knew there was no turning back. What did I just myself into?
 
"Alrighty then... I'll try to convince Ryeowook to go out with you..." I said.
 
"Oh can I ask you one more thing?" she asked before I got away again.
 
"W-Wae?"
 
"It's my sister. Ae-Cha..."
 
"What about her?"
 
"Will you go on a date with her?"