Chapter 31

Loving My Sister's Bias

Ae-Cha POV
It was hard to believe my sister was fangirling her off. When I had came back home, she kept running around the living room, screaming the loudest she ever has done before. I'm surpised none of the neighbors came to complain. I tried to get my fangirling sister to calm down and tell me what was so important to tell me.

"My dream has finally come true!" she started after taking a few deep breaths. "Not only am I going to see my favorite group in concert but I'll be opening for them!"
 
My eyes widen. "We're opening a SuJu concert?"
 
"It's not just them. It's all the other SM artist. We're going to an SMTOWN concert!" 
 
Yuna continued to fangirl but I just continued to sit on the couch not knowing what to feel. For sure I'm happy that this is happening, but what are the chances that some (or all) the girls at my school will see me. The odds are very high. Here comes the fear again. I don't want to get beat up like last time. And Leeteuk may not be around to save my . Oh great. I'm doomed. 
 
Yuna continued to fangirl as I made my way to my room. I swear she didn't even notice. I got out my phone and begen to dial. 
 
"Yoboseyo?" a voice answered.
 
"Soo-Jin? Or Soo-Min?" I asked. These two were twins and I never knew who was who.
 
"Soo-Min." she answered. "Soo-Jin's out."
 
"Oh gee I wonder why..."
 
"What do you want Ae-Cha? I don't have time for you to make fun of me. Spill or I'm hanging up."
 
I was almost speechless for a second. The last time I encoutered Soo-Min was when she was a weak girl who always listened and obyed anyone's orders. But in the tone in her voice I could tell she has definily grown out of that. Maybe she had learned from her twin. I have a problem by telling the two apart anyway.
 
"You're still going out with your boy right?" 
 
"Oh course I am." she answered. "Wae? Did you tell anyone? Because if you did I'm gonna—"
 
"Soo-Min relax. I didn't tell anyone."
"Then what is it?"
 
"SM is having a concert soon. Are you and your sister going?"
 
"Well duh! Backstage passes. We're going to be able to see them before they go on."
 
"All the artist?"
 
"I think so... I— wait a minute. Why do you care? Don't you hate—"
 
"Okay look it's a long story but I'll go right to the chance. I'm opening that concert with Yuna and I need you to meet me there."
 
"You? The opening act? Ha! Girls at school wont like that. Your doomed."
 
"Yes I realize that. Can't we just meet so no one will suspect me."
 
"Alright alright. I see where you're going with this. But Soo-Jin's still mad about—"
 
"Yeah yeah yeah I know. Just wait for me."
 
After hanging up, I layed down on my bed with a big sigh. I broght my knees to my chest and closed my eyes. Haven't I had enough drama?
 
Yuna POV
I've never been so happy. When I stopped my fangirling, I noticed Ae-Cha was gone. I understood why she would leave but I don't care. I'm seeing Super Junior in concert. Hell yes.
 
But it does have me wonder what happened between her and Ryeowook. If anything did happen. Or if they were even together today. I was about to call Eunhyuk but I had gotten a text from him instead.
 
Eunhyuk: Ryeowook is a fail. He has yet to say his confession. He told me he tried two times already. Yuna I know you will say to hold it off but I think the plan needs to happen now.
 
I bit my lip. Now? Oh Ryeowook why can't you say it? With a little sigh, I wasnt even going to talk my way out of it. It has to happen. No more waiting.
 
Me: Alright I understand. Give me two days. Don't have them meet.
Eunhyuk: Got it.
 
I looked up from my phone. Okay Ae-Cha get ready for the truth.
 
***
 
Two days passed and I have been nervous that long. I'm scared my sister will go berserk because of all the lies she will hear. I can't possiblely think of what will happen to her. But it has to be done. Ae-Cha was planning to do something but I managed to get her to cancel. 
 
When she came down, Ae-Cha smiled brightly as she wore a light blue skirt with a white shirt with a light blue collar. She was pretty. Her hair was curled and I had done her make-up. I never thought she be so girly before, but it didnt seem to bother her one bit. 
 
We were having dinner out because I told her it was a celebration on getting the opportunity to open a concert. And to you know just bond as sisters.
 
I noticed Ae-Cha didn't like dressing up this way. She was uncomfortable everytime people passed by us, especially boys. Once we were seated she felt more relaxed. I didn't want start babbling spot on. For the last hour, I had to revisit the urge to bring it up. After finishing our food, I gradually made it.
 
"Eunhyuk called today about congratulating us on opening for SM." I started.
 
She smiled. "Really? That's great."
 
"And I think his firend said something too... his name I believe it was Ryeowook." I had to play along. Ae-Cha still doesn't know that he is an idol...
 
She jumped a little. "H-He did?"
 
"Ne. You know I met him too."
"Is that so..."
 
I nodded. "Maybe a mouth ago. I actually have been talking to him."
 
Ae-Cha bite her lip. "I see.."
 
"I think I like him."
 
"You can't—" she quickly said. "I mean, you do? Wae?"
 
"I don't know... There's just something about him. And... I think he likes me too..."
 
Literally, Ae-Cha spit out her water. Her eyes widen and had started to grip on her napkin tightly. She stood up. Her eyes had fear. Then looked at me.
 
"Eunni, I have suddenly don't feel good... I think I'll the in the bathroom for a long time."
 
Without letting me able to answer, she had already left. I laughed a little and got out my phone.
 
Me: She's on her way.
 
I called for my check. Then after paying, I left the resturant and headed striaght home. The fact that I didn't want this plan to work from the begenning but I heard the source from the boy himself. I managed to get him to see before today. The words that came from my mouth. It's hard to beleive I said them...
 
**FLASHBACK**
Eunhyuk knew I had a confession of my own so I was glad he encouraged me to do so. But he had said something before I went to go see Ryeowook. Little did I know I was going to be affected afterwords.
 
Ryeowook and I were at the studio. As we were taking a break, I took action.
 
"Oppa, I like you." I mumbled. "Not as a fan, but more then that."
 
His eyes widen. He stood frozen. Did he even hear me? He must of because he looked surpised. 
 
"Please accept me." 
 
I didn't beg nor did I gave it as a command. So what was I feeling? I should be relaxed since I spoke out my feelings. But I feel like all of this is wrong. I feel like I had just stabbed someone in the back and feeling was never good from the start. Why do I feel guilty.
 
"Yuna..." he spoke after the silence. I looked at him striaght in the eyes, hoping he accept me. He took another deep breath. "Yuna... I'm glad you feel that way, really I'm flattered... But I'm sorry. I just can't do that..."
 
My heart sank. Did he reject me? "W-Wae?"
 
"I'm sorry... I wish I could accept you, but... My heart belongs to someone else..."
 
"Who? Is it someone I know?"
 
Ryeowook turned the other way then to the ground. 
 
"Yah! Ryeowook-Oppa! Tell me who it is! If its not me then—"
 
"It's Ae-Cha..." he interupted. "I like your sister..."
 
My heart stopped. Ae-Cha? He likes Ae-Cha? Of course. It's no wonder he asked if I had brought anyone when we first met. He was expecting Ae-Cha...
 
"Yuna, I'm sorry, please don't take this the wrong way... But you have to understand that I can't always be with you... That's my descion to make as I want to be by Ae-Cha's side the most."
 
I felt a tear come down my cheeck. I wiped it away then looked at him. "Oppa... Do you like my sister that much?" 
 

I didn't know why I asked that, of course he does. From this heartbreak, I guess I'll have to get over it sooner or later. But I doubt I'll get over anything, due to the fact that I had just rejected Eunhyuk, striaght.

**END OF FLASHBACK**
 
Still I couldn't believe what happened. To this point, I don't know if Eunhyuk hates me or just has neutral feelings for me. But now thinking about it and hopefully everything will go well. I know what to say to him.