Chapter 36

Loving My Sister's Bias

Ae-Cha and Yuna sat in front of the Ceo's desk. Their nerves had calm down and were ready to take buisness. But really, they wanted to leave. Ae-Cha just wanted to be with Ryeowook and Yuna, having her ELF feels back, wanted to explore the SM building and see the the other groups but also wanted to see Eunhyuk as well. 

When the CEO was done with a phone call, he said, "Girls the Chairman couldn't make it today because of a family emergency. He has his deepest apologize and hopes next time you could meet him."
 
"That's alright." Yuna said. "But you did mention the other thing... right?"
 
"Ne. Like me, he approves. Just so you know that dating an idol will be hard."
 
"We're aware of it sir." Ae-Cha said. "Im sure we can handle it."
 
"Good. Now on to business." he handed them a schedule. "The concert's dates are highlighted so please put them in your calendars. I know you have a place of your own to practice but if you'd like to come here you are more then welcome to. And when you are done with your performance, I'm sure you would love to stay,yes? So you'll be escorted to your seats and will be invited to come backstage before and after the concert."
 
Inside Yuna wanted to scream but Ae-Cha tamed her sister so that it wouldn't happen. 
 
"Now, shall we meet the other groups?"
 
"Wait... We're going to see SHINee, Girl's Generation, f(x), EXO and TVXQ?" Yuna asked with widen eyes.
 
"Ne. We'll see them first, and I'll leave Super Junior last. Because you already know two I assume. Follow me."
 
Yuna almost fell over. Ae-Cha caught her and dragged Yuna along with her as she followed the CEO. Yuna tired to remain her cool as she saw each group. Ae-Cha on the other hand, didn't so much care. Till she saw SHINee and mentioned Soo-Min and Soo-Jin. She became firends with them right away. After finishing with EXO, the CEO lead the girls to where SuJu was practicing.
 
"Alright girls, that's everyone. Enjoy the rest of your day." he said with smile.
 
They bowed and when he was gone, the girls slowly opened the door and poked their heads inside. The group was in the middle of practing Mr. Simple.
 
Ae-Cha knew her sister was bound to scream her head off so she covered Yuna's mouth so that they wouldn't lose their focus. Right when the song was over, Yuna automatically ran inside, jumping on Eunhyuk's back. 
 
"Oppa! You were great!" she squealed. 
 
Ae-Cha still from behind, facepalmed, embaressed to see her sister fangirling. She knew it was her que to stop the madness.
 
"Excuss my Eunni," Ae-Cha said, giving her sister a glare to grow up. "She's just a big fan of yours." 
 
"Oh a fan, for a second I thought she was really Eunhyuk's girlfriend." Sungmin said.
 
"Oh she means it..." Leetuek muttered. 
 
"What's going on here? Who are you two anyway?" Yesung asked.
 
"My name is Nam Ae-Cha, and that is my sister, Nam Yuna. We are your opening act for your family concert. As for the rest..." she looked at Ryeowook. "I'd rather let your own fellow members explain it."
 
"Oh gee thanks..." Ryeowook pouted.
 
"Wait a minute... Eunhyuk are you're dating her?" Donghae asked, seeing Yuna  next to him closly.
 
"Ne." Eunhyuk answered with a nod.
 
"Bwoh?" all the member's eyes except Leeteuk were widen.
 
"Then if hyung is dating her... Then how do you know Ryeowook?" Kyuhyun asked looking at Ae-Cha.
 
"Uh, Kyuhyun..." Ryeowook stepped foreword. " She's my girlfriend."
 
Again everyone's eyes widen and now jaws were dropped to the floor.
 
"I don't like jokes." Hechuel said. 
 
"Yeah this isn't funny." Kangin added.
 
"Its not a joke hyung." Ryeowook said. "Eunhyuk and I are dating these two."
Silence.
 
"Okay... Maybe you start telling them how it all started." Leeteuk said breaking the silence and acting as if he didn't know about it. "We're on break."
 
Everyone nodded. They sat down on the floor. Ae-Cha was going to sit far from the side, but Ryeowook pulled her over. Yuna on the other hand hand no problem showing that she was in a relationship with Eunhyuk. They started to explain how it all started. From the mourning Ryeowook went to go get coffee and was chased by fans to present day. And of course everything in between. Questions were asked and they were answered. The story could of went by closer if the other members stopped asking 2538151 questions in a row. Leeteuk managed to help out just a little since he came into it a bit late.
 
"So all this happened because we made Ryeowook go buy us coffee that one time?" Shindong clarifying.
 
"Ne." Eunhyuk answered.
 
"Okay, I call getting coffe for you guys next time!" Heechul blurted.
 
"Aniyo. We don't need anymore people dating from SM." Leeteuk said. "Four is enough. Fans will go crazy if they found out if everyone in our company was dating someone."
 
"Funny how the girls are a pair of sisters." Ae-Cha pointed out. "I just realized that now."
 
"Just be careful. You're now part of the SM family. Like literally."
 
"We know." Yuna said. "We understand the consiquemses."
 
"Good. Now shall we get back to practice?"
 
"Could we stay for a little bit? That's if you don't mind..."
 
Yuna's fangirl mind was going off again. Ae-Cha facepalmed again. 
 
Aishi, this girl, when will she ever learn? She thought.
 
"I'll leave that to Ryeowook and Eunhyuk."
 
Yuna shot a pout look at her boyfirend, but Ae-Cha did nothing because she knew that the boys needed to work. Eunhyuk realized he had just got himself a fan as a girlfriend, so he would want her to leave and let the stages be a surpise like any other ELF would see it. As for Ryeowook, his was an anti, and was probably okay with her staying. The only problem was that he would beg her because he noticed the look in her eyes was that she wanted to leave.
 
"You could stay." Eunhyuk said. "Only if your sister stays and watched too."
 
Ae-Cha saw that coming. But she did notice Ryeowook's face that he wanted her to watch him. So she agreed. Before joining with the rest of s, Ryeowook whispered to Ae-Cha, "Don't worry, it'll be over before you know it. Afterwords we can do something, I promise." 
 
The girls watched the boys practice from the side. Yuna was now living the dream. But as Ae-Cha observed them, she couldn't believe it.
 
"I was going to be an anti to them?" she thought. "Got to admit they have talent... Wow, what was I thinking... Ryeowook, thank you for changing me..." 

(A/N: Still not over yet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ last one tomorrow I think...  I don't know... Not very good ending things :p)