Chapter 25

Loving My Sister's Bias

Yuna POV
That little !

She's gone too far. What was I thinking in hiring her. This really is all my fault. Kill me now. I deserve to be punished. Ae-Cha, Ryeowook and Eunhyuk have every reason to be mad at me. I'll set things right again. I'll make it up to them. They don't have to forgive me. But first things first. I have to catch that rodent.  Before I left I had made a phone call to Eunhyuk to meet. He wasnt answering. So I left a voice mail. As for June, I didn't bother to call her because I already knew where she lived. Her parents work out of the country so she basically lives on with her grandparents. It's no wonder she has the worst attitude on the block.
 
I began bagging on the door. "Yah! June, open up! Don't act like you're not home."
 
She opened the door and looked annoyed. "Shhh! My grandparents are sleeping. Could you be any louder?"
 
"Well I wouldn't have to be this loud if it weren't for you and your little black mail."
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
"Don't play dumb with me! You know what you caused. A mob of ELFs beating up my sister."
 
A smirk curled up on June's lip. "Ah, that bit. Probably my greatest work yet. Ae-Cha should of joined the club sooner."
 
"What is with you on getting her on the anti cafe or that club you made?"
 
"Isn't obvious? She's an anti. Her opinions are, or in this case were, strong enough to ruin SuJu for good. I was playing easy at first, but after the many times of her denial, I learned it was time for her to realize what she was just getting herself into."
 
I slapped June across her face. "You listen to me, you ugly squeak toy, you have no right to treat people like that, especially to my sister. It was her opinion okay. Her god damn opinion and if she didn't want to join that then leave it at that!"
 
June wiped the blood of her lip. "Since when do you ever care about Ae-Cha's opinion? Shouldn't you be 'ignoring the haters?'"
 
I slapped her again. "Shut up. You almost killed my sister. She may have been an anti, she might still be, but Ae-Cha is my only family and I will not let any one beat her to her death. You can forget about her joining any of that because you have no right to control on what she does. Stay away from my sister or I'll make you get the taste of your own medicine."
 
June's eyes had fear. She slowly backed away and locked the door when she entered the house. Still angry at June, my hands turned to fists but I know it's all fault. I stood in front of June's house till I felt like my anger had died down a bit.
 
"Where did that come from?" a voice from behind asked me.
 
I turned around and was taken aback. Our eyes locked. The eyes are burning me.
 
Ae-Cha POV
I didn't realized I had to go so far. My legs were giving out every five minutes and I just wanted to sit down. But there was no time for rest. I needed to meet my dad's firend, the one who got my parents together, who was also his best man.  He owned a bakery which was very busy at times but luckily today, it wasn't. 
 
Hiro was his name. He's from Japan and has been living in Korea ever since he was seven. My dad was his first firend. Im proud to say Hiro is like an uncle to me and is always treated like family. Ever since my parents passed away, I barely get to see him anymore. After I the last costumer left, I had Hiro all to myself. This was going to be a long talk.
"Uncle Hiro!" I called out.
 
He faced me and a smile appeared. "Ae-Cha, what a lovely surpise. It's been awhile. How are you doing?" He also has bad vison, even with glasses, it's no wonder he doesn't notice my black eye.
 
"Fine thanks for asking. I'm sorry I haven't been able to visit here as much as I use to."
 
"Ah that's alright. I understand. You're working hard in your studies?"
 
"Yessir. I have the highest grade in my class."
 
"Excellent. Your parents would be proud. And that deserves an award. I'm making a fresh batch of my famous bread, care to take some home?"
 
"Ne. It's good when dipped in chocolate."
 
"I got your hint." he laughed. After telling someone to take care of my order, Hiro turned back to me. "So what drops you by? And how is your sister?"
 
My smile dissappeared. "That's actually part of te reason why I'm here. This is about my family. Yuna and I had a fight and she's trying to control my life. And the reason why she's doing this is because she said that my parents made her take a vow not to leave me and that they loved me more then her. Is that true?"
 
Hiro then started to look uncomfortable. "Um Ae-Cha, I'm sorry to hear about you and your sister but, the last part... I don't think—"
 
"Please uncle!" I begged. "I'm tired of the secrets my family has to hide. Don't I have the right to know about this?"
 
Hiro still looked iffy about it. I continued to plead. Then he started to look close at me. "Ae-Cha what happened to your face? Are those bruises on your arm?"
 
As I pulled my sleeve down more, I then explained to him about the girls who beat me up. And since he is part of the older generation, I had to explain the whole Kpop idol group fanbase thing. "So you see? I want the truth about my sister's actions. Everything. You know my parents more then their very own relatives. And I will not leave this place till I get something out of it."
 
Hiro sighed. "Alright Ae-Cha, I'll tell you. But you are going to have to wait until closing time. Besides, I think you are old enough to find out now. Ah excuse me costumers are waiting."
 
I was about to ask another question but he had already left to assist someone. I made my way to a table and sat down. My bread was brought out to me which I began to eat as costumers came and go. Five hours till closing time. Hopefully I'll last.