Chapter 32

Loving My Sister's Bias

Ae-Cha POV
I can't take it any longer. I just can't. It's time I speak up. I'm going crazy. My heart can't bare it. I'm putting my foot down, because I'm done with guessing games. No more changing the subject. I want to be able to breathe again when I see ether Eunhyuk or Ryeowook. I shall confess or ask for striaght answer. I'm just done with this.

It was almost cloudy and it looked like it may rain. But that didn't stop me from where I was going. People walking the other direction saw me and they all just moved to the side as if they knew where I was headed. After seeing my location in sight, I ran quickly up the stairs. Taking a minute to catch my breath, I began to knock.
 
The door opened and Ryeowook stood at the entrance. His eyes widen and and he was definitely surprised. "Oh... Ae-Cha, I didn't know you were coming."
 
"I'm sorry for coming so suddenly, but this is important." I said. "We need to talk."
 
"O-Okay... Come on in." he closed the door after I entered and we sat down. "So what's on your mind?"
 
"Remember when you said we are already firends even though we haven't known each other that long?"
 
He nodded.
 
"And firends tell each other everything right?"
 
"Um sure I guess so..."
 
"Then tell me who you like." I demanded.
 
His eyes widen. "B-Bwoh?"
 
"Tell. Me. Who. You. Like."
 
"I-I don't think—"
 
"You don't think what?"
 
"I'm just, well... I don't think you want to know..."
 
"WAE?!?!" I yelled
 
His eyes moved to the ground. "Ae-Cha I want to tell but I can't—"
 
"Tell who you like, Ryeowook," I commanded. "Now. I'm not leaving till you do."
 
I had came from the restaurant my sister and I were eating at when she told me she thought Ryeowook likes her back. This I kind of believed. But I was tired of jumping to conclusions. I needed answers, and this was the reason why I can never sleep at night.
 
"Tell me." I repeated feeling my anger rise. "Is... Is it my sister?"
 
He stood there frozen and was silent like he has been for the last couple weeks. I'm tired of him being quiet. Why won't he just tell me?"
 
"Yah! Are you going to answer me or what?"
 
Still silent.
 
Now feeling frustrated, I felt a tear come down my cheek. I just couldn't believe it. My mother always said when you ask someone a question about their feelings and they are silent for a long time before answering it means they are hiding something. Or they don't want to say the truth because they know the it'll hurt the other person.
 
"Ryeowook, if you don't tell me by the time I count to three, I'm leaving and I don't ever want to see you again. Understand?"
 
He was just staring at the ground still not wanting to talk.
 
I bite my lip but startes to count.
 
"One..."
 
Please don't make this harder then it seems.
 
"Two..."
 
Say something. I really don't want this to happen.
 
"Three..."
 
Maybe last minute...
 
But clearly I was wrong. He was silent all the way and didn't even move a muscle. Which means, he likes my sister. Or someone else.
 
I was still surpised that Ryeowook didn't say anything, which shouldn't bother me even though it does. Another tear came out of my eye. I slowly, backed away from him and went to the door. He wasn't stopping me, but I want him too. I didn't want to say goodbye him. I'm fully disappointed. And I never want to face him any longer.
 
When I place my hand on the door knob, I heard, "It's you."
 
I had truned the knob half way but then realsed it and suddenly faced him once more. "What did you say?"
 
"The person I like," he started. "It's you."
 
Now it was my turn not able to move. I stood near the door and just wanted to leave this place. But how can I?
 
Ryeowook just told that he likes me. All this time I thought he liked my sister. I just don't know what to say anymore. With my feelings for Eunhyuk, this made things worse...
 
"Ae-Cha..." Ryeowook said after the silence. I forced myself to look at him. "I have something else to say to you..."
 
There's more? Why? What else could there possibly be?
 
"I've been meaning say this but never got a chance..." he took a deep breath then contiued. "I'm—"
 
We suddenly turned our heads to see Eunhyuk come out of his room. He noticed and looked a little shock. Then said, "Oh Ae-Cha, when did you get here? I thought you were with Yuna?"
 
'I was but I came here to figure things out' was what I wanted to say but decided not to and just said, "Hi Hyukjae..."
 
"Why so down? Did something happen?" he asked. "You can tell me."
 
I wish I could...
 
"Anio I just came to say hi." I lied. "I'll be leaving now."
 
I quickly ran out the door and went back to my sister because she had called me but I refused to answer. I can no longer stay in the same room with those two. One just told me he liked me, but I like other. I don't know what I'm feeling any more. I hate being this way. More over, I just wished this never happened.
 
When I got home, I remembered I had left Yuna at the resturant.
 
"Dammit..." I spoke out loud. 
 
But I figured she would know I was home anyway. I went up to my room and covered myself with my blankets. My head started to hurt. My eyes began to water. But my heart.... I didn't know what it was trying to tell me...
 
Ryeowook POV
So I confessed my feelings. Got that off my chest. Now I just need to do the other thing. Man Eunhyuk... I was so close. I actually thought I was going to do it. Still, I'm scared of what Ae-Cha will think of me. Right now I'm thinking of the worst things that could happen. I should stop that. But it kills me.
 
After Ae-Cha left, I went to my room. I layed down in bed not wanting to think about anything. As soon as I got to the peek, Eunhyuk had entered the room. Oh great, just when I want to get my mind off things...
 
"Did you do it?" he asked.
 
"Ne, hyung." I answered. "She knows how I feel about her."
 
"Oh good.—"
 
"But it wasn't all of it..."
 
He looked at me. "What do you mean?"
 
"She doesn't know I'm an idol. Right when you entered, I was going to tell her."
 
"Oh... I'm sorry..."
 
"Its okay..." I sighed. "This is all one mistake anyway?"
 
"Wae?"
 
I bit my lip. He would have to find out sooner or later. "If I told, you wouldn't believe."
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
"Hyung, Ae-Cha likes you."
 
He laughed. "You're kidding right?"
 
I gave him a look. "I'm not laughing am I?"
 
"Ryeowook, I think you're just worried of what might happen when you tell her you're an idol. Everything will be fine." He got up and patted me on the back.
 
"Aniyo! I'm serious. It's true. She even told me."
 
Eunhyuk was already gone. Ae-Cha still hasn't told him. If he won't believe me, then I'll show him. I grabbed my phone.
 
Me: I don't expect you to give me your answer. I'm still not done. But let this be a reminder. Please, tell Eunhyuk how you feel. If I can do it, so can you. I just want you to be happy. That's all I need from you.
 
After sending the text, I placed my phone down and turned off my light. She wasn't going to reply. And that's okay. I closed my eyes. And a vision of her was in my dream all night.
 
Eunhyuk POV
Why is everything about timing? Because of me Ryeowook still hasn't told the truth entirely. And is it really true? Ae-Cha likes me? I dont know how I'm going to handle that. I dont even know how I feel about Yuna... I don't hate her. Do I still love her?
 
**FLASHBACK**
Ryeowook and Yuna were meeting at the studio in the afternoon. So I took the opportunity and called Yuna, telling her we needed to talk. If she was going to confess to Ryeowook, then she could at least hear mine first. I can't hold on to things forever. Besides, the plan needed to go well. 
 
We met at the park and sat a bench under a tree. We sat in silence for a moment till Yuna broke it.
 
"So what did you want to talk about?" she asked.
 
"It's not really a discussion, more of a confenssion." I said. "I've waiting for the right moment to say it. I guess I've waited too long."
 
Yuna tiled her head. "What do you mean?"
 
"I know I'm not your bias, I know you like Ryeowook a lot, and I'll accept any answer you give me." I looked striaght into Yuna's eyes. "I've fallen for you Yuna. My mind can't get off you. Usually, I'm nervous around girls, but when I'm with you, I feel fine. To me you're different. And—"
 
"Hyukjae," she interrupted. "I have to be honest with you, and that's about me not liking you. I just see you as a firend, and I hope you'll think of me as one as well after this. I like Ryeowook more then you. And I want to be with him."
 
I looked down. "Yeah... I figured... Why did I even bother to tell you all this..."
 
"Wait Hyukjae, I didn't mean—"
 
"Of course you did. You mean all of it. But was it enough for me to give you all the hints about my feelings. You were too blind to even reconize them. I put all my feelings into my confession and you reject me like I was nothing."
 
"Hyukjae please—"
 
"Forget it. You have no right to say my real name. Do us all a favor and be the bizarre fan you are. You're sister is way better then you."
 
But those were the wrong words to say. I didn't know what to do when I saw the girl herself in front of me.
 
"Ae-Cha... How long were you—" I started to say but couldn't with her cold stare looking at me.
 
She gestured me over. And I did. "Do you really like her? Tell me honestly."
 
I was silent but all I did was nod my head. This may have been acting but I was really hurt to hear Yuna say that. I was being honest.
 
"Oh..." Ae-Cha looked down. Then looked back up at me. "You may be part of SuJu, but I see that you're the perfect boy for my sister... I'm... glad you like her. So please, don't get all mad at her about Ryeowook. Just convince her..." she turned to her sister. "Eunni, I'm going home..."
**END OF  FLASHBACK**
 
In the end, I told Yuna that its okay to be friends. I honestly didn't know how I should be feeling right then. Heck, I don't even know what I should feel right now. Yuna must think I still hate her. I really don't know. When I was getting ready for bed, my phone buzzed. I had received two messages: one from Ae-Cha, the other from Yuna.
 
Ae-Cha: Eunhyuk please come to the studio tomorrow mourning. It's important. Don't go anywhere else.
 
Yuna: Hyukjae there's something I need to tell you. Let me know if you're free tomorrow.