Chapter 1

Loving My Sister's Bias

Ryeowook POV
Sleep. That's all I ask for. Just this once let me sleep in. I'm tried from all the schedules we've been having. Its just none stop. Day after day. Week after week. I feel like I'm going to lose it. Well at least we have nothing these next two days. Maybe I'll be able to get some more rest.

 
Unfortunately, due to the weird dream I've been having, I had woken up to early and just couldn't go back to sleep. I was afraid it was going to come back as soon as I closed my eyes. I slowly walked out, and headed to the bathroom. For the longest time I starred into the mirror and asked myself, what the heck I was dreaming about. This shouldn't be a bother. I mean, it was a dream after all, but it seems to keep coming every so often now. What is it trying to tell me? I just don't understand. 
 
My dream was about a fan and her sister fighting over me. I didn't know weather if the fan's sister was a fan as well. It seemed I was taking the sister's side more then the fan's. But the sister seemed to not care about me. It was as if she was interested into someone else. Then it all just stops right there. It's the same one every night. I really wish I knew what it all means.
 
After finishing up, I left the bathroom and decided to make some breakfast but I ended up seeing all the members up, starring at me. Some were laughing.
 
"Ha! Ryeowook has to go!" Kyuhyun blurted.
 
"Oh I really thought I was going to be the last one." Shindong sighed with relief.
 
"What are you guys talking about?" I asked with a confused face. They all looked at me as if I said something stupid. "Bwoh?"
 
"You don't remember the deal we made yesterday?" Sungmin asked.
 
I shook my head.
 
"Maybe the word coffee will help you remember."
 
I took another minute to think about it. Soon I finally understood it all. Wow I am stupid. Everyone noticed the expression I gave when I had realized what I had to do next. I still heard Kyuhyun say, "Ryeowook has to go!" but thanks to Yesung he shut him up for me.
 
"Come on Ryeowook, we all made the deal." Leetuek said. "And look, if something goes bad along the way we'll make it up to you."
 
I managed to give a small smile. "It's alright hyung. I'll just get ready and I'll be on my on way."
 
***
 
Slowly I managed to past the few blocks without being noticed by any fans. My hood was up and I had my sunglasses on. Like that was going to do any good. I placed my head down every time someone, regardless who it was, passed by. There was no way I was going to seen by a fan. I didnt have time to do anything but get coffee for my members who sometimes are impaticent. I still don't understand why I couldn't get any help.
 
But I guess I kind of liked being on my own for once. I've been with my members for so long, I don't remember the last time I had time for myself. So I guess there was a good side to this. Soon I was just freely walking around till someone accidentally bumped into me.
 
"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see you." a girls voice said. "Here let me get those for you."
 
I felt my face and realized my sunglasses had came off. "It's alright, I'm fine really."
 
Before I could reach them, the girl had already had them in her hands. "Anio, I insist. Here—Oh! Y-You're.... You're..."
 
It was too late. Just by looking at her expression, she was definitely an ELF. Please don't say it. Please don't....
 
"KIM RYEOWOOK!!!!!"
 
The girl screamed my name so lound that it attracted others from across the street. They all asked if I could take a picture with them, but I kindly refused, saying I was in a rush. But they couldn't take no for an answer. I needed to leave. Now. So I just thought of something that came up on top of my head. 
"Look here come Siwon with his shirt off!"
 
As soon as they all turned their heads, I quickly ran the other direction. Little did I know my distraction didnt last long. Please will someone help get away from these fans. Please...
 
Ae-Cha POV
When class ended, I slowly got my things together. I was mostly depressed that I didn't do so well today. Due to my lack of focus, I had gotten so many lyrics wrong or was hitting the wrong note. Usually I'm a star pupal, but I just stunk today. My teacher noticed my actions and came over to me.
 
"Ae-Cha what's wrong?"
 
"Nothing. Just tired is all..." I lied.
 
"You're not usually like this. Are you sure theres nothing I could do?"
 
I nodded. "Ne... I just need rest is all..."
 
"Did your sister find out?"
 
"Huh? Oh anio... She hasn't..." Yet...
 
"Well there's something else I need to tell you, so listen here. I know today wasn't your best, but you're singing is better then anyone elses. So I'm choosing you as the reperesentive of our class."
 
My eyes widen and I faced my teacher. "Wait, you mean, I'm going to be part as the open act you were talking about?"
 
"Ne. You'll be partnered with someone in Miss. Kim's dance class."
 
My smile then sort of disappeared. "Wait you mean I have to learn to dance too?"
 
"Of course. I'm sorry if this wasn't what you excepted but we promised to the men in charge it be part of the act.  If you like you can stay here and watch the her class to get started."
 
Dancing? I'm not that good at it. In fact, ever since I was little, I now have a fear of dancing. All because of a stupid accident...
 
*Flashback*
As I was growing up, dancing just came to me. I was only five years old and I was like a pro. My family was impressed so without even telling me they asked the principal of my school if I could sign up last minute for the talent show. It was the next day and I had nothing prepared.
 
"Appa! Uhmma! I don't want to! I don't want to!" I whined. "Please I'll do anything else besides that! Just don't make me go up there..."
 
My father placed his hands on my shoulders. "Ae-Cha, you have a gift. Everyone must know about it. Your mother and I both know you can do this."
 
I had no choice but to grant my parents' wish. When it was time for the talent show, I was so nervous. My turn was coming to a near. I was after Miss. Know-it-all, unfortunately. Soon I was called to get ready to go on. After taking a deep breath, I stepped foot on stage. The music started to play and had taken the first move, but somehow slipped on a puddle and ended up twisting my ankle. People didn't know I was in pain, so they all laughed at me. Being humiliated, I quickly crawled off stage. My parents were already there and took me to the hospital.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
 
That day still haunts me. I can still hear the audiences' laughter. When I had recovered from my injury, I tried dancing again, but I now have bad foot coordination, all due to a broken ankle. I even tried learning myself again. Still nothing helped. No one can teach me personally at home. I don't trust Yuna to teach me anything. She'll end teaching a Super Junior dance...
 
"Anio, I have to go home right now but could you ask her if I could have some private lessons with her?"
 
"Are you sure you don't want to see who you might be working with?"
 
I made my way twoards the door. "Sorry Miss. Choi, but I really have to go home. See you next week!"
 
After bowing to her, I quickly ran out the door before she could say anything else. Still, I couldn't believe I had to dance and that I had to do it with someone. Wonder who'll be in my partner? Well whoever it is, he or she won't get their chance to ruin my one opportunity.